Awoo.

Sonic Colors UPDATE JAPAN SITE!

Woun

Thanks Woun, just making an article about them. Would you be able to grab the Eggman art too, please? I don't think we've seen that outside of the theme park poster before.

Thanks Woun, just making an article about them. Would you be able to grab the Eggman art too, please? I don't think we've seen that outside of the theme park poster before.

We've had the full size version of that for a long time now. It was posted on Retro. It should be on the Wiki.

Edited by Aquaslash

The power up announcer can't be Roger because the Japanese announcer sounds nothing like Kanemaru, for those who think that. Oh, and awesome orchestral Reach for the Stars on loop. There was a Japanese commercial during Sega's TGS show, with some Starlight Carnival and rocket footage. Anyone get that one?

Oh, there's a DS tutorial video too? Cool.

Sweet Mountain DS boss revealed? Arrrrg, me hearties. Unless the boss is that giant black robot thingy, but the Eggman looking pirate bot is more likely.

Sonic-Colours-DS-Sweet-Mountain-map-2.png

Tropical Resort's boss (the globe thing) is on it's map, so it would make sense.

Sonic-Colours-DS-Tropical-Resort-map-2.png

Your links are broken Woun, but I saw them on your Imageshack. Still can't make out what the 2 purple Wisps do, but the Blue Wisp obviously does something blocky :lol:

image60.png

image56f.png

image54.png

The power up announcer can't be Roger because the Japanese announcer sounds nothing like Kanemaru, for those who think that. Oh, and awesome orchestral Reach for the Stars on loop. There was a Japanese commercial during Sega's TGS show, with some Starlight Carnival and rocket footage. Anyone get that one?

hmm, you went their?

or its in the web site?

Edited by speedduelist

Your links are broken Woun, but I saw them on your Imageshack. Still can't make out what the 2 purple Wisps do, but the Blue Wisp obviously does something blocky :lol:

image60.png

image56f.png

image54.png

that is probably the purple wisp... allows sonic to transform into a purple ghost to by pass specific walls?

or transform into a were-*gets shot*

i think their would be a horror Green Land Level or some thing that you will unlock the purple wisp in which transforms you into ghost to by pass walls

Sonic's New Japanese Voice actor changed and sonic just became a man.

I don't blame SEGA of Japan Though because sonic is 19...

Edited by speedduelist

Sonic's New Japanese Voice actor changed and sonic just became a man.

I don't blame SEGA of Japan Though because sonic is 19...

Sonic is 15 and you don't hear his voice in these videos.

Japanese "LAZER" is funny. I think the english announcer is better.

The purple Wisp Sonic looks awesome.

And back to Candy Pirates:

Candypirates.PNG

I know I'm not supposed to write in this topic ,but the forum is bugged for me since 1 year and I can write only in one topic ,then nothing loads,so I wanted to ask if someone could give me a link for Sweet mountain zone music and sweet mountain 16-bit music? :)