Art:

image7lu.th.png

image41k.th.png

image46b.th.png

image81s.th.jpg

image84p.th.jpg

Information

Full information this level:

Carnival attraction of "Egg Planet Park" that looks like a space fleet that has been colored with neons and fireworks. Various space battleships, such as battleships with a constellation motif, meet Sonic in a parade of lights and sounds. Enjoy the feeling of a roller coaster that weaves its way among the parade.

official:

BIG THANKS CORE! : О

Edited by Woun
  • Thumbs Up 2

Cool, Thanks Woun (you are one of the best people here :))

this is from the Japanese web site? also is their a video footage?

Edited by speedduelist

Awesome Woun :D Are there any videos of Starlight Carnival in there too? I'm guessing that big ship with Eggman's face on at the top left of the DS map is the boss.

is their a video footage?

image84p.jpg

Death Egg Confirmed :o

None. This is the official arts, I do not know, they probably did in the editor.

And this

thumbnmail.png image13i.pngimage10d.png

thumbnmail.png

Edited by Woun

Thanks a ton! However, isn't that description for Tropical Resort and not Starlight Carnival Zone?

Yes, this:

スターライト・カーニバル

Starlight Carnival

it was already confirmed at Spong interview. DreadKnux is also preparing a Preview that will appear this Monday ;)

the art works...etc though weren't their at Spong. the name was only confirmed

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Full information this level:

Carnival attraction of "Egg Planet Park" that looks like a space fleet that has been colored with neons and fireworks. Various space battleships, such as battleships with a constellation motif, meet Sonic in a parade of lights and sounds. Enjoy the feeling of a roller coaster that weaves its way among the parade.

official:

ネオンや花火で彩られた宇宙艦隊による

「エッグプラネット・パーク」のカーニバルアトラクション。

星座をモチーフにした戦艦など、さまざまな宇宙戦艦が光と音の

パレードでソニックを出迎えてくれます。

パレードの中をぬうようにして走る

ジェットコースター感覚を楽しみましょう。

BIG THANKS CORE! : О

looks like its a mix between Death Egg Zone + Levitated Ruins + Egg Fleet lol

as usual their would be minimal grass to run on just like planet wisp :mellow:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

i am guessing that we will see more trailers soon near the release date. maybe at first October a trailer for planet wisp and this , can't wait for this game >_<

[i have feelings that this stage will have much going on in the backround and will be my favorite :) ]

Edited by speedduelist

image84p.jpg

image81s.jpg

Incredible. The top image is like a mix between Egg Fleet and Stardust Speedway.

The bottom one reminds me of Greek mythology, but with a colorful twist. Real nice.

Edited by the blu blur

Without a doubt, one of the best looking games on the Wii. The art direction is astonishingly awesome.

I'm surprised by the fact that nobody has mentioned a resemblance to Stardust Speedway, yet its so obvious

Edited by Scar

Without a doubt, one of the best looking games on the Wii. The art direction is astonishingly awesome.

I'm surprised by the fact that nobody has mentioned a resemblance to Stardust Speedway, yet its so obvious

yeah i can imagine lots of going on. sonic team can make the Wii a golden Treasure, they have a new engine to do this (see TSS interview with Takashi iizuka by Knuckles87)

i asked ruby about this stage, he refused to reveal any thing other than that he said its similar to a classic sonic stage he said its one of his favorite as well.

I think its a Mix between Death Egg from Sonic 2 and 3 and Egg Fleet from Heroes and Levitated Ruins from Secret Rings and stardust speed way from Sonic CD.

this is probably going to be many's favorite zone.

Edited by speedduelist
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

image7lu.png

Heheh, Iizuka the Leo :rolleyes:

The level looks amazing! It is indeed one of my favorites already! It does remind me of Stardust Speedway which is a Good thing! as Stardust Speedway is my favorite level ever.

Edited by Aries

I'm still kinda bugged that there seems to be no roller coasters in this theme park though. :/ Mainly because someone here described a completely awesome scenario were Sonic would be fighting a boss while grinding on roller coaster tracks while flipping from track to track to avoid coaster cars. I really wanted to see something like that. Who builds a theme park without roller coasters? You're slipping Eggman!

I'm still kinda bugged that there seems to be no roller coasters in this theme park though. :/ Mainly because someone here described a completely awesome scenario were Sonic would be fighting a boss while grinding on roller coaster tracks while flipping from track to track to avoid coaster cars. I really wanted to see something like that. Who builds a theme park without roller coasters? You're slipping Eggman!

Just saying.

Edited by Dusk the Wisp Keeper

The ships in the DS version remind me of Marina Madness. Extra points to Dimps if the ships float, but I'm not counting on it. The colors (feel so right) on the ships also feel really retro, but not necessarily in a Sonic way. There were a few movies in the '80s and '90s with neon blinking UFOs. I can't remember which ones.