Awoo.

The Illuminati

Guest Miles Per Hour

Sigh I see where you guys are coming from, that's ok...In the long run lets who was right ok?

Yes. I am the one who was right.

We should all remember that.

Truth will not be silenced in the long run.

Thankfully. Good thing this shit won't ever be taken seriously. I mean really, what the fuck kind of name is Illuminati anyways.

have a nice day.

I will have a horrible day.

It's like 3 AM I will just be SO TIRED.

Thanks for caring though.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

What a fool I've been, it's obviously a coded message being spoken in nationally broadcasted speeches. Why would anyone do that. That doesn't make any sense.

NWO. New World Order. nWo. New World Order of Wrestling...

Holy shit. Hulk Hogan becoming a bad guy was outright stated 200 years before it occurred! It was all according the the Illuminati's plan to revive professional wrestling after the slump it experienced in the early 90's (which they also predicted)! We were played for fools: The Hulkster becoming a heel was a twist more telegraphed than the ending of a Shyamalan movie, and we all missed it.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Bad Quality Post 1

\

I mean really, what the fuck kind of name is Illuminati anyways.

Illuminati is the plural form of the latin word "Illuminatus", which means "enlightened".

The word symbolizes how the people within the secret society during the Enlightenment period were exactly that; they were "enlightened" to other ideals and beliefs they had within the world, although they specifically only followed that which fell in the realm of fact, logic, and reason.

I say we hire these guys to discover these cryptic messages and hidden orders of the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOyKirIqfrQ

The reason why these debates get irritable is because there is just back and forth statements in these kind of things. I do believe there are things going on behind the scenes the general public does not know about. I DON'T think there's an organization that controls all major world events to chain together a new world order for their favor. I DO believe there are people who want a new world order. I DON'T believe it's the same people from over 200 years ago somehow still manipulating events today. There are too many conflicting forces in this world for there to be "One" frce behind the scenes anyways, and everything IS NOT a conspiracy theory. This may surprise you, but organizations are made up of people too.

I believe there are well kept secrets, but that does not mean I believe these things that are quite literally blown out of proportion.

This would all be more credible if you focused on facts or bigger hints rather than IDEAS of hints and FACTS stated in a youtube video. I do think there are cryptic secrets, but not overexaggereant cryptic metaphors.

the-truth-is-out-there-21042.jpg?1173423132

• Thumbs Up 1

You guys are absolutely no fun at all. It's a shame, I'm sure there could have been some fun discussion coming out of all this, instead of it being a glorified Wikipedia full of "citation needed"s. Alas, makes me wonder if the likes of that Ghost/Poltergeist topic from way back will ever have a chance to surface again..

There is no Illuminati.

We They do not exist.

The idea is preposterous and you are advised not to believe it. Please do not give it any more thought; it is not necessary.

If you do not comply, further memory erasure action will be taken.

• Thumbs Up 4

This reminds me how I used to think back in grade 8/9 when I was young and stupid and just believed in what some of my conspiracy theorist friends told me to think. Oh hey, guess what, that kinda fits the bill of them telling me one side of some story and me following along like a sheep! Kind of what you guys seem to be trying to impose on us here. To me, conspiracy theorists such as yourselves have your own agenda to fill as well, no different than anyone in power. In all honesty its a bunch of bullcrap imo. I cannot deny there are things kept out of the public eye, but at the same time I don't believe there is any sort of conspiracy for things that happen. I'm an adult - I form my own opinions on the world and what I experience is what I know as truth because otherwise there is no concrete proof. When I realized that, I stopped believing in this conspiracy crap entirely and just started forming my own opinions based on my own experiences rather than what some dumb youtube videos told me.

My two cents.

• Thumbs Up 1

I wouldn't pass all Conspiracies as "fake and gay".

No offence but I think a few of you came here to troll at these guys.

But I find some of the Illuminati shit too ridiculous to believe any of them to be 'facts' or 'logical' answers to all conspiracy theories.

But I do believe that:

A, We are not alone!

B, Don't trust the government lightly.

C, Intellgence agencies and banks have more power than world leaders.

D, Don't follow political and religious ideologies blindly.

And E, The turth is out there!

By the way you don't have to take a guy with a cute cartoon bear for his avatar too seriously. ;)

Edited by BW199148

The funny thing about there being some group controlling the entire world behind the scenes would be to wonder why the world isn't united yet.

It's not like we would have to know about it, but what point would it serve to have some parts of the world poorer than others or wanting to start wars and develop WMDs? Any new world order would have that under much stricter control and balance, and if they did have that kind of control who know in what way they could maintain hold of their power even if we knew about it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Eye11.jpg

dollar%20750.jpg

Then explain to me what This is? what is that Pyramid and Eye? what does Novus Ordo Seclorum mean? Who do you think runs the show eh?

Tell me.

It's a picture. It doesn't have to mean anything. I'm pretty sure that if we've been fucked for the past 300 years the truth would've came out a long time ago.

The funny thing about there being some group controlling the entire world behind the scenes would be to wonder why the world isn't united yet.

It's not like we would have to know about it, but what point would it serve to have some parts of the world poorer than others or wanting to start wars and develop WMDs? Any new world order would have that under much stricter control and balance, and if they did have that kind of control who know in what way they could maintain hold of their power even if we knew about it.

Thank you.

If their was a group controlling the world then the world would be like Rush's 2112.

Because our The Illuminati's mind control beams run at a frequency that gets cancelled out by those of China, North Korea, and Iran, mostly. Lol, no. But there are countries out there whose culture just conflicts too much with our The Illuminati's ways.

It's not like we would have to know about it,

The media can detect a conspiracy from Mars. If we The Illuminati tried to unite the world, the entire planet's news groups would go berserk. No matter how big a war was going on at the time.

but what point would it serve to have some parts of the world poorer than others or wanting to start wars and develop WMDs?

Wars are distracting. Wars enable groups in search of world domination (like us The Illuminati) to do their thing without anyone noticing.

Any new world order would have that under much stricter control and balance, and if they did have that kind of control who know in what way they could maintain hold of their power even if we knew about it.

You can't mind-control EVERYONE. Someone is going to disagree. Fact of human nature.

Edited by Axl

Novus Ordo Seclorum translates into New Order of the Ages. It was chosen because it symbolized that America was a new change in the world, being a nation that was truly free (not to mention democracy, not exactly new, but still).

A fuckload of people think it's "New World Order" though for some reason. It's close, but the meaning is pretty much lost.

And the eye is "The All-Seeing Eye of God" and symbolizes God approving and watching over America. Essentially saying, "Yeah, the big man upstairs knows what we're doing. He's funding us."

Exactly. Pyramids are where Egyptians buried their kings. God is the king of kings. The eye symbolizes the king looking down on us. America was built on the grounds of Christianity. Do not forget that.

America is a newer nation. Democracy controls America. The people of Europe wanted a new type of Government to satisfy their needs. America had their new order for THEIR world. This whole argument is bullshit.

Edited by Edge

Exactly. Pyramids are where Egyptians buried their kings. God is the king of kings. The eye symbolizes the king looking down on us. America was built on the grounds of Christianity. Do not forget that.

America is a newer nation. Democracy controls America. The people of Europe wanted a new type of Government to satisfy their needs. America had their new order for THEIR world. This whole argument is bullshit.

I thought America was raised by Native Americans and then you shot their asses and then shot ours?

Your country was built on bloodshed and tears.

Oh and guns, sweet guns!

Edited by BW199148
  • Thumbs Up 1

I thought America was raised by Native Americans and then you shot their asses and then shot ours?

Your country was built on blood and tears.

It is true that Native Americans did find America before the English did. The English men went to America so they could find gold to fund the Church. The Native Americans did not know what to do with America. The settlers came in and turned it into the country it is today. And they did that by building a strong foundation on the word of God.

And the whole deal about conflict between settlers and Natives. The Native Americans and Pilgrims got along for quite a while. The Natives decendants believed that since the settlers payed their ancestors for land that they should also be paid. That's when conflict started.

Well I'm done talking in this topic. It's pretty hilarious, all that stuff about the Illuminati. I've had my fair share of good laughs in here. But the stuff that you guys are talking about is so whacked out that I don't want any part of it. That and I got a feeling that if I stick around longer I'll probably be part of a forum war.

Edited by Edge

There's one thing I never get about conspiracy theories. If these secret societies of dudes in awesome robes that stand around in the dim light of a fire (where do I sign up, by the way? Sounds badass) have such power to fuck my life up beyond comprehension then why the hell would I want to publicly claim to know their secrets that the vast majority of people don't believe? Wouldn't that just encourage them to go about the said fucking up of my life? Seems like it would be better to just play the sheep and let them do what they want (which as far as I can tell is nothing much since America can't even keep a single ruling political party in for more than a couple years of a time) while I continue to go about my dull and meaningless life like always.

Your country was built on bloodshed and tears.

Oh and guns, sweet guns!

Hey man, I'm Native American.

And honestly, this country was founded on a lot of things. Some of them horrible, but some of them were because someone thought he was doing the right thing for the sake of everyone.

This is my country, no matter how many of my ancestors were trampled on, that's in the past and I can't change it. Why should I act like I was done some horrible wrong by someone who could never have guessed my birth? Even with the issues it's facing right now, America is a damn good country and i'm proud to be part of it. I'll make fun of somethings, I'll act like a dick and call it patriotism as a joke, but you damn well better believe I would kill as many as it took for my country. I would die for my country.

I don't think there's any reason to hold on to what happened back when humans hadn't even really met each other yet.

• Thumbs Up 5

Ever watch the show "Conspiracy Theory"? (Wiki, take with a handful of pepper) I really liked this show.

If you don't want to click the link, HAARP can control the weather along with your mind; 9/11 was a false-flag attack; global warming is a moneymaking scheme; you are ALWAYS being watched by Big Brother; the Illuminati are actually the Bildeburg (sp?) Group that plans to reduce Earth's population to 5,000,000;the Army can brainwash you into being a psychic soldier and finally if 2012 is real, only the elite will survive.

HAARP: Wow, science is REALLY advanced now!

9/11: This was just a PR scheme?

Global Warming: The world is getting hotter, but it will soon freeze over.

Big Brother: I have right to my privacy!

Global Death Plot: Bring it on! The clock's ticking to That Fateful Day...

Manchurian Candidate: Hypnotism can turn you into a mind slave?

2012: Live every day like it's your last, because soon it WILL.

Edited by Azrael

And the whole deal about conflict between settlers and Natives. The Native Americans and Pilgrims got along for quite a while.

Off topic, but the Thanksgiving story is kinda a fairy tale. What really happened was that so many Natives in the northeast had died from disease that the Pilgrims were able to eat from their abandoned corn fields. Not really anyone's fault, but that was the gift of food to the Pilgrims.

By the way, the HAARP theory is so out there I don't even know what to say. Was that the show with Jesse Ventura? It's new age religion I tell you.

Off topic, but the Thanksgiving story is kinda a fairy tale. What really happened was that so many Natives in the northeast had died from disease that the Pilgrims were able to eat from their abandoned corn fields. Not really anyone's fault, but that was the gift of food to the Pilgrims.

Was that before or after they started shooting them down? Sorry, Thanksgiving is one of those holidays that I've always been skeptical about.

Anyways, Illuminati...Maybe there is a creed of Assassin's that are secretly fighting them. They've been battling for centuries. Hell, lets sharpen up out Parkour skills,draw our blades, and show those bastards that we mean business.

But in all seriousness though, read a newspaper or even just watch news. If you so desparately need a cause to fight for, take a pick.

Was that before or after they started shooting them down? Sorry, Thanksgiving is one of those holidays that I've always been skeptical about.

I'm not sure about before, but I do know that sometime after the Revolution (if not earlier) that people had refered to the Natives as savages.

Some of the actions imposed by the government were also designed to either eliminate or assimilate the Natives as the US kept expanding. I can't remember what the acts were, but that's just so folks can know.

But this is only getting further off topic...my fault.

EDIT: I Just remembered one of them. It was the Indian Removal Act, and I think it came around during Andrew Jackson's term in office.

Anyways, Illuminati...Maybe there is a creed of Assassin's that are secretly fighting them. They've been battling for centuries. Hell, lets sharpen up out Parkour skills,draw our blades, and show those bastards that we mean business.

No dude, that was the Knights Templars and the Hashshashin during the 10th century. The Illuminati began in the 17th. Keep up dammit! :lol:

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

No dude, that was the Knights Templars and the Hashshashin during the 10th century. The Illuminati began in the 17th. Keep up dammit! :lol:

That's what the Templars want you to think.

128863773098474729.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

Well, according to Dan Brown, the Illuminati...

*200 pages of white noise*

...in the bathtub with the new Pope, where it was all along. True story.

• Thumbs Up 5

[off topic] Forgive me if I'm wrong but isn't Dan Brown just an author who writes fiction? I doubt he actually believes some of the crazy things in his books he just makes silly conclusions that make for interesting stories. It's no worse than Indiana Jones surely? [/off topic]

[off topic] Forgive me if I'm wrong but isn't Dan Brown just an author who writes fiction? I doubt he actually believes some of the crazy things in his books he just makes silly conclusions that make for interesting stories. It's no worse than Indiana Jones surely? [/off topic]

I wasn't being serious. :lol:

Dan Brown is a very clever man who makes up a lot of nonsense.

Hence the *white noise* and joke at the end.