Awoo.

The Illuminati

Guest Miles Per Hour

Ah I see, it's just I see the guy getting alot of flak on the web and I don't understand.

Don't watch if you are emotionally fragile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f0sDWcZ4IY

You conclude, the all the information and evidence is there, will you ignore it?

Research and confirm this information by yourself.

Its up to YOU.

No offence but the video blames pretty much all of the entertainment industry, which I find highly ironic seeing as you really enjoy Sonic The Hedgehog (like the most of us) which is a form of entertainment.

Does that mean you think SEGA is plotting with the Illuminati to start their new world order?

I'll have good old M Bison answer it for us.

Edited by BW199148
  • Thumbs Up 1

No offence but the video blames pretty much all of the entertainment industry, which I find highly ironic seeing as you really enjoy Sonic The Hedgehog (like the most of us) which is a form of entertainment.

Does that mean you think SEGA is plotting with the Illuminati to start their new world order?

I'll have good old M Bison answer it for us.

It does not blame entertainment, It says that the media rather concentrate on trivial things than to show you what's really important behind the scenes.

Do I know whats really going on? NO! I am still learning, I only post here what I have found.

It's up to you to decide in what to believe in.

Edited by Aries

Don't watch if you are emotionally fragile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f0sDWcZ4IY

You conclude, the all the information and evidence is there, will you ignore it?

Research and confirm this information by yourself.

Its up to YOU.

You just confirmed what I said, you do know that right.

This is not "information" or "facts." These are edited clips taken out of their original context and over-dramatized. You know why? Because in the original context, in the original videos, there would be evidence against it.

This is how you theorists work all the time. You take what you like hearing and shun everything else and block it all out.

There were no facts in that video, just more conspiracy theorists going on and on about things they've taken out of context, which were taken out of context by even more of their ilk, and the cycle continues.

And they try and open you up to the information with what? Good arguments? Good logic? No. Emotional music.

Also, don't pull bullshit on me about how "I'm the one blocking out information" because I'm not. I watched that whole damn video and there was not a conspiracy to be seen.

Governments control wars, taxes, media, everything. There is nothing behind the scenes because the people up front do everything anyways.

Why don't you find some evidence that isn't pure bullshit.

You just confirmed what I said, you do know that right.

This is not "information" or "facts." These are edited clips taken out of their original context and over-dramatized. You know why? Because in the original context, in the original videos, there would be evidence against it.

This is how you theorists work all the time. You take what you like hearing and shun everything else and block it all out.

There were no facts in that video, just more conspiracy theorists going on and on about things they've taken out of context, which were taken out of context by even more of their ilk, and the cycle continues.

And they try and open you up to the information with what? Good arguments? Good logic? No. Emotional music.

Also, don't pull bullshit on me about how "I'm the one blocking out information" because I'm not. I watched that whole damn video and there was not a conspiracy to be seen.

Governments control wars, taxes, media, everything. There is nothing behind the scenes because the people up front do everything anyways.

Why don't you find some evidence that isn't pure bullshit.

I have given you evidence, It is only bullshit (like you said) in YOUR own mind not others. You have spoken for yourself.

You have chosen your path.

The Blue Pill or the Red Pill.

You decide people.

Edited by Aries

Not putting anybody down on either side of this argument, but all I've gotta say is "Ignorance is bliss." I've actually done a little digging into this stuff around the summer last year, y'know, 'found a youtube vid link on the subject accidentally, and thought, "...Hm." clicked the link, then another link, then another, and so on. sure, the stuff I looked into was rather convincing, but all it did was make me worry about everything and become a little paranoid of everything for about a week before pretty much 'suppressing' it all and forgetting about it. Not calling any of it real, just saying it's interesting is all.

Better to 'know nothing' and be happy, than to 'know everything' and be paranoid and scared of the world. I don't know how the conspiracy guys sleep at night knowing all this 'information.'

._. Just my two cents.

Edited by Ferno

You know what I think?

I think Aries is part of the Illuminati. Sure, it does sound a bit strange that a member of a secret organization would encourage the belief in it, but oh does it make sense. It's reverse psychology you see. We average members of society read the things he says, and think he's positively nutty! No, we say, that makes no sense! By presenting the truth without supporting it, he compels us to question it, and by extension, deny it! As he continues to push the issue, we begin to allow him less and less credibility, which simply adds to our doubt.

Don't let him fool you. The more you give in to his tricks, the more security the Illuminati have in knowing one less person suspects their existence.

You have been warned. It's for your own safety.

• Thumbs Up 6

I have given you evidence, It is only bullshit (like you said) in YOUR own mind not others.

Bullshit is not something that is based on what you choose to believe or not. It's bullshit because there are no facts, evidence, or anything at all that points to it.

And you can't do anything about it. You're taking the cheap ol' "Welp, I can't prove it, I guess I'll just pretend he doesn't know what he's talking about" side because you can't prove anything at all.

You have nothing, your argument has nothing, and you're running away with your fingers in your ears and trying to make me look like I'm the one pretending.

The Blue Pill or the Red Pill.

You decide people.

The Red Pill is LSD.

All it does is make you see things that aren't really there.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm not really sure I believe in the Illuminati but the idea is pretty creepy. When you see/hear all of these weird repeating messages and patterns in the media from certain artists (who are thought to be part of the illuminati) it's pretty creepy. Either way, the people who find these things are kind of clever. Though it may just be a conspiracy, it's still mildly interesting at certain points. It just makes you wonder, I guess.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later...

Excuse me for bringing this topic from the grave. I was going to make a topic about it, but then I saw that it had already existed. I would like to bring this topic back because I feel people should be aware.

Clever, But Wikipedia is Wikipedia, try harder.

"Bear in mind I don't expect you any of you to believe any of this. Fear causes people to bury ugly truths."

"Now It's up to you to believe it or not."

"THERE IS COUNTLESS PROOF AND EVIDENCE THEY EXIST."

"Keep searching, that is if you want to, I'm not forcing you hah! I'm no one, just a human being like you."

Boy, I can completely relate to what you're saying here.

Let's hang out bro.

Edited by Jayhawker30

Ah geez, why was this dug up, why was this dug up why was this dug up.

*scours thread and deletes all the likes that he gave to specific posts just to get them out of being negative-repped posts back when we had the old rep system*

*see's old post in thread*

So embarrassing looking into that stuff back then and being slightly swayed. ._. ugh why was this dug up

Ah geez, why was this dug up, why was this dug up why was this dug up.

*scours thread and deletes all the likes that he gave to specific posts just to get them out of being negative-repped posts back when we had the old rep system*

*see's old post in thread*

So embarrassing looking into that stuff back then and being slightly swayed. ._. ugh why was this dug up

Why are you embarassed?

By the way, if your under the age of 18 I feel horrible about bumping up this topic again. I don't want minors to become paranoid. I'm so sorry, I wish this forum had a "adults only" section.

Edited by Bliss

Assassins creed is the only conspiracy theory i believe!tongue.png

Jking aside i just can't find myself to believe this stuff. You can if you want but not me.

Edited by the hedgehogs boost
  • Thumbs Up 1

I am so sick of hearing the about the goddamn Illuminati everywhere I freaking go. Seriously, it seems that even in children cartoons someone has to bring up that frickin cult and that everything that goes wrong in this world, there's always people who blame the Illuminati.

Death of a famous singer? The Illuminati.

Tragic event? The Illuminati.

Earthquakes? The Illuminateh.

A tsunami? TEH ILLUMINATEH.

Someone stole your muffin? TEH MOTHER F*CKING ELLUMINATEH!!!!!!

All joking aside, I am so f*cking sick of hearing that name wherever I go. Ooooh some satanic group wants control of the world, so they cause as much ruckus as possible so they can gain world domination. As much as people try to shove their evidence down my throat, I'm not going to believe in this. I'm never going to believe.

Whenever I see the 'evidence' I only see people looking waaay too deep into things, which is something that irritates the crap out of me.

I am so sorry if I'm coming across as rude right now... Maybe I shouldn't have even clicked the link to this topic, but I just had to vent. I've seen this name appear so much everywhere I go, From 9/11 to My Little Pony of all things, that I tend to blow a fuse. Again I apologize to those who believe in them, I'm not gonna try to convince you. (Although it may seem like it in my post, I was just giving my personal opinion on it.) I'm gonna refrain from posting anymore in this topic, because I really had to control myself from flipping out while writing this post.

Edited by the ORIGINAL recolor
  • Thumbs Up 1

I must agree that alot of people just look into things too much, I recently looked back at alot of "evidence" that stirred me up before, and it was either a bunch of stuff taken out of context, or a mountain of coincidences. So, yeah.

I am so sick of hearing the about the goddamn Illuminati everywhere I freaking go. Seriously, it seems that even in children cartoons someone has to bring up that frickin cult and that everything that goes wrong in this world, there's always people who blame the Illuminati.