Awoo.

The Illuminati

Guest Miles Per Hour

I'm sorry to scare you, but this exists. The people who are involved in this WANT you to believe it doesn't exist. Why? Because they can do whatever they want with free will. For example, when you were in school and you were doing something wrong, didn't you want the teacher to believe you were innocent when you really weren't? Of course you did, because if she thinks your innocent that means you can continue to do whatever bad thing you were doing. When you simply disregard anything that is wrong, it gets worse and worse just like a disease. When you don't pay attention to a disease it transforms itself into more of a threat. Don't disregard this, even though its creepy.

I am not saying they are responsible for every wrong thing that happens, but the proof of their existance is real if you do the research. The subliminal messages using the SAME symbols appear too frequeuntly. I have came across music videos where you could see their symbols appear. Videos from artists today such as Jay-Z, Rihanna, Big Sean, Lady Gaga, Kanye West, and a few others have these ilumni symbols in their videos. See for yourself, especially Rihanna.

Edited by Bliss

Bliss, I'm sorry, I mean no disrespect to you and if that's what you truly believe, then go ahead and keep on believing it, I won't stop you, but I just don't think there's enough evidence to justify something like the Illuminati as true. You gave examples like making people believe you're innocent when you know you're doing something wrong. This is a natural thing for anyone to do because they don't want to get caught..nobody wants to get caught doing something bad, why would you? But, just because that happens doesn't show that there's anything like the Illuminati actually existing.

That's exactly what I just said earlier about the famous being becoming big hits because of this whole Illuminati business. Like I said, I'm sorry, but no. So, you see the Illuminati symbol in a few music videos like that, that doesn't mean that there actually is an Illuminati cult going around, it's just a symbol. I could draw up some kind of symbol for a group that doesn't exist and spread that around too, but it clearly doesn't make it real. The fact that the symbol appears there is because of one of two things. Either coincidence or they put it there because of it becoming popular with the crowd and getting the attention of the media by putting something in there like that. Stars will do just about anything for attention.

I base my opinions like this off of evidence. If you want to convince me that there's something like the Illuminati among us, go ahead and do so, I'll be ready to accept it. But, the fact is that there's no evidence proving this to be completely true and until that comes to pass and we're actually able to see that they're real and what they're capable of, then it's just a thought.

• Thumbs Up 4

Its not just the symbols. People in the media have even spoken about it themselves such as Tupac Shakur, and Dave Chappelle.

Edited by Bliss

But, and again I make the same point that I did in my previous post, where is the evidence? Anyone can say that they're something, but that doesn't make it necessarily true. I can tell you I'm a member of the Illuminati just as easily as I can tell you that I play football at the Highschool I go to, neither of which are true.

People treat the Illuminati as a big deal because of what it's been said that they have done or can do, if this is the case, then something that big must have some kind of way of actually showing to the people that it's a real thing.

• Thumbs Up 1

The whole argument for the existence of the Illuminati is based on the assumption that it exists.

"Gee, you say there's no evidence of them? That proves it! It's because they do exist and are hiding it."

And obviously not because, like, there's just no evidence.

It's pretty silly.

• Thumbs Up 3

There are a few people who are obsessed with this matter. I know had to change their username on an instant messenger to get away from some Illuminati-obsessed person. Sure, believe in it all you want, just do not get obsessed with it.

[i took the video down, it was yucky]

Is this proof?

Foxboy Mick: We don't believe in it, we believe that it exists.

Edited by Bliss

I see that more as over analyzing something than I do as proof as something like the Illuminati existing. What I see is Rihanna leaning down in front of a triangle, and even if the picture is "digitally altered" like the person said, that line on her shoulder doesn't indicate it's supposed to be an eye. He even said there was no visible line on the opposite shoulder, so why would there be an eye there?

Basically, I just don't see that as proof, just someone looking way too hard and forcing their eyes to see something that's not there, kind of like how some people listen to songs backwards and SWEAR there's something there.

I liked the Illuminati better in the Metal Gear Solid franchise, where it was called "The Patriots".

By the way, if your under the age of 18 I feel horrible about bumping up this topic again. I don't want minors to become paranoid. I'm so sorry, I wish this forum had a "adults only" section.

Edited by Legendary Pine Tree
  • Thumbs Up 5

If the Illuminati exist and they're exactly as the conspiracy theorists would have you believe they're like, I'm 100% all for them and wish them well. This, even more so than the blatant paranoia displayed by everyone who believes in their existence, is why I don't particularly care about this and am sick to death of it coming up all the time.

No small group could hold such universal influence and remain a secret. This is why I lost the ability to take the Metal Gear Solid series after the Patriots became involved. The fact that the illuminati is discussed this much and STILL hasn't been proven to be controlling the world is evidence enough to me that it's not. That, and the fact Dan Brown hasn't been offed yet.

Edited by SuperStingray

I know I had said I wasn't going to post in this topic anymore, but since I'm starting to see people make a mochery out of this, I have no choice. I find it very interesting how I, and a few others have brought proof to this topic about how the illumni is real and yet no one seems to be catching on. Wake up. Stop acting like there is no way on Earth none of this is possible. Everytime me, or somebody else brings proof for you to believe, you guys continue to come up with a farfetched excuse on how the proof were bringing you isn't legit. I know this is creepy, but do not play the ignorance card just because your afraid.

Be serious, your going to tell me that evil symbols that keep appearing over and over again mean nothing? They were put there for a reason. When I showed you guys the Rihanna video where she was posing to form that subliminal message, you guys made it seem like the person in the video, who was telling you what she was trying to interpret, was stupid. What REALLY is stupid is the fact Rihanna took the time and effort out of her shitty career to pose the way she did to represent something evil.

Artists like Rihanna are told if they follow the iluumni they will get all the fame and fortune they want. Ever wondered why music talks about the same bullshit and why so many artists have gone underground? It is because they know what really is going on and how the illumni try to corrupt the music industry. Go look up the rappers that have become obsessed with religion, it's beause these evil people have confronted them one way or another.

Dude, get help.

The stuff you're posting is more indicative of a mental disorder than a conspiracy. No one here is afraid of what you're saying, because it's paranoid nonsense and insane "logic". If you honestly believe this stuff...you need legitimate help, because you've lost your grasp on reality.

• Thumbs Up 2

you guys continue to come up with a farfetched excuse

farfetched excuse

farfetched

lol

because your afraid.

I'm more afraid of people with enough spare time to come up with this shit

Be serious, your going to tell me that evil symbols that keep appearing over and over again mean nothing?

Actually they mean something because that is what symbols do, but something is not the Illuminati

you guys made it seem like the person in the video, who was telling you what she was trying to interpret, was stupid.

He did a pretty good job of that himself actually

Ever wondered why music talks about the same bullshit

Because it sells

Go look up the rappers that have become obsessed with religion, it's beause these evil people have confronted them one way or another.

Not because they're just religious, no doubt

I think you should be a comedian

• Thumbs Up 4

I know I had said I wasn't going to post in this topic anymore, but since I'm starting to see people make a mochery out of this, I have no choice.

You always have the choice to stop making it obvious to people that you live in your own little make-believe world. The very idea you propose is a mockery to all common sense and reason.

I find it very interesting how I, and a few others have brought proof to this topic about how the illumni is real and yet no one seems to be catching on.

I have not seen a single shred of proof. I've seen youtube videos with terrible production values point out tiny details in shows and the media in a shoddy attempt to link them all together to a group which no one has evidence of existing. The fact that I can point out an occurance of the number 61 in a variety of songs and media, for example, does not mean I can logically infer that there is a group or organization with a fetish for that number out there who is controlling things. It's faulty reasoning, plain and simple.

Also, the fact that "none of us are catching on" should be proof enough to you that the videos and mistruths you've been spewing aren't facts in the slightest.

Wake up. Stop acting like there is no way on Earth none of this is possible.

So just because we can't know something DOESN'T exist, we have to believe that it does? Sorry. Again, that's faulty reasoning. I hear christians use the same logic all the time, and it fails for the same reason: the burdon of providing proof that god or the illuminati falls to those who believe in it, NOT on those who don't. Non believers don't HAVE to prove that something doesn't exist; it's the believers that must prove something exists. And you illuminati spooksmen aren't doing a very good job of doing that.

Everytime me, or somebody else brings proof for you to believe, you guys continue to come up with a farfetched excuse on how the proof were bringing you isn't legit. I know this is creepy, but do not play the ignorance card just because your afraid.

Funny how you accuse the reasonable among us of coming up with "farfetched" excuses for how the most farfetched idea possible could not exist. You are calling the kettle black, good sir.

Be serious, your going to tell me that evil symbols that keep appearing over and over again mean nothing? They were put there for a reason. When I showed you guys the Rihanna video where she was posing to form that subliminal message, you guys made it seem like the person in the video, who was telling you what she was trying to interpret, was stupid. What REALLY is stupid is the fact Rihanna took the time and effort out of her shitty career to pose the way she did to represent something evil.

Here's where I am going to agree with you, but with a huge reservation. I'm not going to say music video producers don't put subliminal imagery in their videos. But there's nothing suspicious about that. It's part of the artistry. If you've ever taken an art class, or listened to any artist describe their works, you'd know there's tons of symbolism and obscure imagery that artists include in their work that is often hard for casual viewers to grasp.

However, just because many artists like to include the same imagery, does not conclusively mean they are all working together with a secret group of people who control the government. That's like saying "These two artists dislike the colors red and green a lot; that must mean they are colorblind aliens from another planet who have come to enslave humanity." There's no link between the two ideas, other than the bullshit one can imagine.

Artists like Rihanna are told if they follow the iluumni they will get all the fame and fortune they want. Ever wondered why music talks about the same bullshit and why so many artists have gone underground?

Music talks about the same bullshit because, guess this, that's how the music industry works. Artists put out the music that people want to listen to. The music industry is forced to change when listeners tastes change, which usually happens when a certain genre or style has become played out. That's how the market works. There isn't anything suspicious about it. The most one could say is that some music execs are less likely to give an underground genre or artist a shot at the big time, but that is because they are worried about losing profit; nothing else.

It is because they know what really is going on and how the illumni try to corrupt the music industry. Go look up the rappers that have become obsessed with religion, it's beause these evil people have confronted them one way or another.

I don't know why I've tried to be logical with someone who believes in abstract concepts like "evil". You obviously are not a man who believes in actual facts or has studied the physical nature of the universe. That's why you believe the things you do. I feel sorry for you, because you've been led so far astray from the truth, due to the varied influences in your life. I only wish for you to one day wake up and see the world for what it really is.

I'm done with this topic now. It was fun for a laugh before, but now I'm just really depressed about the state of human affairs.

Edited by Legendary Pine Tree
  • Thumbs Up 2

I know I had said I wasn't going to post in this topic anymore, but since I'm starting to see people make a mochery out of this, I have no choice. I find it very interesting how I, and a few others have brought proof to this topic about how the illumni is real and yet no one seems to be catching on.

If I were you I'd probably go look up what the word "proof" means, because I don't think it means what you think it means.

I know this is creepy, but do not play the ignorance card just because your afraid.
Make no mistake; people aren't "playing the ignorance card" because they fear the Illuminati.

For many of us (at least for me) this is some of the dumbest stuff I've ever heard in my life.

You also ever notice how you never see Oprah and Gabe Newell in the same place at the same time? That must mean they're the same person!

• Thumbs Up 9

You also ever notice how you never see Oprah and Gabe Newell in the same place at the same time? That must mean they're the same person!

WAIT A MINUTE.

http://twitter.com/#!/dirtysammich/statuses/139899443095928834

Read the tweet. Some guy had already said "gabe newell is the oprah of videogames" months BEFORE you said it.

The only logical conclusion is that you are IN CAHOOTS with the Illuminati.

Now it may sound like I'm mocking this whole thing, and I am, but I'm doing it to raise the point: anyone can make extremely vague and shallow connections to past events with little effort if they try it, but they don't MEAN anything. If any of these connections were real they would have to be things we could use now to look AHEAD to future events, yet we only do so after the fact.

The REAL money is in making extremely vague and shallow connections to future events. Like Nostradamus! I love that guy! Made a million complete bullshit predictions, but the few ones that by random chance happened to sorta match up with future history if you squint and turn your head made him super-famous.

By the power of the Illuminati, I predict that someone who posted in this thread will experience a minor setback in the near future, which they will overcome with the help of a familiar person. When this comes to pass you will know it was entirely due to my web of influence!

• Thumbs Up 1

None of you have even done any research whatsoever. You just blindly say, "This can't be!!! It's insanity! Nuuuuu".

I've got an idea for you...pull the testicles up, and actually grow the balls to do your research. Stop being afraid. When I'm speaking, I speak from research that I've done, unlike you. How can you just say something isn't real if you haven't gone through the process of discovering if it is real or not for yourself?

How can you just say something isn't real if you haven't gone through the process of discovering if it is real or not for yourself?

..I will make no comment to this.

How can you just say something isn't real if you haven't gone through the process of discovering if it is real or not for yourself?
When it doesn't match up to reality in any way, and the only evidence offered is nonsense.

Hey, guess what? I'm a whale. No, seriously, I'm a magic whale made by wizards, that's how I can use a computer (it's a waterproof computer, duh).

Don't believe me?

Well grab your nutsack and come find me, you coward! What, you afraid my wizard masters will turn you into a newt, so you're going to pretend to not believe me and just bury your head in the sand? Pff. If you don't believe I'm a whale based on the very true facts that 1. Whales exist and 2. I said I was, clearly you aren't doing your job trying to find THE TRUTH.

edit: PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF:

nBJnx.jpg

Edited by Diogenes
  • Thumbs Up 9