Awoo.

The Illuminati

Guest Miles Per Hour

None of you have even done any research whatsoever. You just blindly say, "This can't be!!! It's insanity! Nuuuuu".

I've got an idea for you...pull the testicles up, and actually grow the balls to do your research. Stop being afraid. When I'm speaking, I speak from research that I've done, unlike you. How can you just say something isn't real if you haven't gone through the process of discovering if it is real or not for yourself?

No one here is saying "This can't be" without giving at least as much reason for their disbelief as you have given for your belief. No one here is scared of the ideas you are proposing. You aren't even reading what other people are truly saying anymore, due to your confirmation bias, which is distorting what everyone here has said in your mind.

Here's an idea. If you are truly going to try and say your opinions are researched, and not just paranoia... research both sides of the argument. Watch youtube videos refuting your erroneous beliefs. Read articles by scholars who are much older and wiser than you are. Pull YOUR testicles up.

Hell, we all watched your videos. We've all heard everything you've said multiple times, before we even met you. We've heard your side. Stop closing your ears and going "lalalala" when we try to tell you our side.

Also I realized I said that I was leaving this thread, but then it turned out that Final Fantasy XIII-2 demo can be played with one button most of the time.

Edited by Legendary Pine Tree
  • Thumbs Up 1

None of you have even done any research whatsoever. You just blindly say, "This can't be!!! It's insanity! Nuuuuu".

I've got an idea for you...pull the testicles up, and actually grow the balls to do your research. Stop being afraid. When I'm speaking, I speak from research that I've done, unlike you. How can you just say something isn't real if you haven't gone through the process of discovering if it is real or not for yourself?

Yeah, I'm sure you've done your research. I have too. I know about the Illuminati, and I've listened to plenty of batshit theories like yours. There isn't a single piece of conclusive proof of the Illuminati's existence or that it's anything more than dribble. It's not grounded in any reality whatsoever.

Your argument has basically just devolved into "I'M EDUCATED ON THE MATTER AND YOU'RE NOT SO PLEASE LISTEN TO ME."

Oh, and for the last time, nobody here is "scared."

Edited by Solly

How can you just say something isn't real if you haven't gone through the process of discovering if it is real or not for yourself?

Well one should point out that the basis of discovery and fact isn't down to prove me wrong so much as it should be to you prove your theory right, you need to come up with a theory and a conclusion based on the evidence at hand and present it as fact, not to state something and request others to prove it wrong when you yourself have nothing on the table.

But the actual responce I'd like to make would be the next bit.

David Icke is a researcher who has done research into his scientific theory which he has published that for the shortened version is called

Are the British Royal Family Really Lizard People?

His basis for this theory involves translations of ancient text (that he has done) and interviews with people who were arrested whilst under the influence of drugs and alcohol.

He has a wide range of evidence that he has found... theres just one problem with it... it's a load of bollocks.

So you might be the one telling us to pull up our testicles, but from looking at the evidence as to if the Illuminati are real, the only testicles I can see would be the bollocks that the evidence itself is.

Edited by Hogfather
  • Thumbs Up 1

First, I would love to thank some of you for turning this whole topic into a circus. All I was doing was sharing my beliefs. Then everyone decided to twist my words around to make them seem like I was speaking of the tooth fairy. Yes, there were some members like krazystitch who spoke in a well manner, others just mentioned shit that had nothing to do with what I was talking about. I see people making jokes about Oprah, who the fuck is talking about Oprah?! I mean, is this what you guys do when someone posts their opinion about something on the forums? You just attack him because you didn't agree with what he or she was saying? I wasn't being rude to anyone who disagreed with me until some others came and started to make jokes.

First, I would love to thank some of you for turning this whole topic into a circus. All I was doing was sharing my beliefs. Then everyone decided to twist my words around to make them seem like I was speaking of the tooth fairy. Yes, there were some members like krazystitch who spoke in a well manner, others just mentioned shit that had nothing to do with what I was talking about. I see people making jokes about Oprah, who the fuck is talking about Oprah?! I mean, is this what you guys do when someone posts their opinion about something on the forums? You just attack him because you didn't agree with what he or she was saying? I wasn't being rude to anyone who disagreed with me until some others came and started to make jokes.

Not all opinions are created equal. I will never, EVER respect your opinion, because it is detrimental to society and fundamentally flawed, with no verifiable proof whatsoever behind it.

I will not mock you as a person. That is because I pity you, and I know that it isn't necessarily your fault that you've come to be led so far astray from reality. But you cannot ask me to honor your beliefs anymore than I can ask you to honor my left foot. I have been pretty cordial in my responses towards you, as best as possible at least, but no one has gotten through to you regardless of their approach.

I will now attempt to end this topic the only way a topic like this can end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA97P5D-y7M

Conspiracy theories are bullshit. Plain. And. Simple.

Fine if you believe this stuff, but you have to expect the idea of the Illuminati to be ridiculed. Ignoring your stance on the whole theory, you surely must understand how absolutely ridiculous it all sounds.

It really is impossible for most people to take seriously. Even if you believe this shit (and I don't know why anyone would) you must be able to understand why people have such a hard time. Some things are just percieved as being so stupid that you can't HELP but to mock them.

Nobody was directly attacking you, but you pushed things and started insisting that others were being ignorant, or denying "proof" that you presented and telling people to do their research.

What the actual fuck

I can just simply say that Illuminati is a group of jewish people who wants to eliminate islam, yep they want to censor everything so they can kill every muslim

Are you going to deny my superior mammalian form like just another SHEEP??? (a far inferior mammal to be sure!)

Are you scared, Bliss? Perhaps you should be.

They are watching you Bliss

we are watching

you

pee

oh god its everywhere get a hold of that thing man it's just like flopping around like a fire hose spraying golden droplets

like a fresh spring shower of warm lemonade

Can a staff member give this douche bag a warning?

I really don't care much about it, but Stefan Molyneux's view on it is fascinating.

Google Stefan Molyneux for more of his insightful thoughts and views.

Can a staff member give this douche bag a warning?

That's Diogenes. 'Round here, we love that guy.

Asking for moderaters to warn members because you simply don't care for what they say is a greater personal attack than anyone here has ever done to you. Again, kettles, the color black, and all that good stuff.

• Thumbs Up 7

Wow. You guys are fucking lunatics, I can't even read half of this shit.

Locked. Expect potential staff action towards the lot of you. Seriously it's beyond me how the lot of you can be so fucking dense and retarded.

• Thumbs Up 7

Could we not be idiots and just discuss maturely? Personal attacks in any form is a no-go, and everyone should know that by now; it's fucking common sense. Actually, no, we honestly can't to answer my question. Every single time we open a topic about religious matters of any sort, there has to be a few people ruin it for everyone. We're supposed to be a mature Sonic discussion forum, with the luxury to have enough people to want discuss other non-Sonic related matter maturely. Going and provoking people if they're scared and shit is a pretty childish way of pushing your opinion, and no matter how you feel about the person arguing with you, calling them a douche bag publicly and having us run down here to sort the shit isn't awesome either.

Let's stop the petty bullshit right now so maybe we can keep a topic of this nature open for once.

EDIT: Ha, too late, and NINJA'RD

• Thumbs Up 7

I think some people seriously need to take a look at how they debate....

This was just fucking ridiculous

Of course, maybe our secret internet controlling organization planned this all out anyways :U

• Thumbs Up 1