Awoo.

BIG NEW SCREEN!

Woun

WOAH!! EPIC WIN WOUN!! Thanks :D There are like 4 pages of new screenshots there :o Those are going to take me forever to put on our WordPress and report about XD

ME0001310842_2.jpg

You're too late, Sonic! Eggman already drained their energy and left them as flat as pancakes :lol:

• Thumbs Up 4

This is awesome, the cutscenes look great! Also those mini maps remind me of the story mode in DragonBall z Budokai 2 for some reason. Anyone know what they are saying in the cutscene? I'd love to know why Eggman is talking about CheeseBurgers and Milkshakes.

EDIT: Anyone also notice how certain Wisps are hovering above certain points on maps? I think thats where we unlock that certain power.

Edited by Dr Spudhead

Just got done saving the screens to my PC before I put them onto WordPress. NINETY FOUR FLAMING SCREENSHOTS! :lol:

I like this one:

ME0001310923_2.jpg

disco-stu.gif

Disco!!

• Thumbs Up 2

Ooh, awesome!! And I didn't know there would be individual maps for each world; they're nice!

Translation of the cutscenes stuff, as requested:

ME0001310853_2.jpg

Welcome to Eggman's great interstellar amusement park,

ME0001310854_2.jpg

He likes to hear himself talk, but I have to admit that this place is incredible.

ME0001310857_2.jpg

has absolutely nothing to do with an evil plan or premeditated act.

ME0001310858_2.jpg

Yihaaa! Move, little aliens!

(this must be Cubot in cowboy mode)

ME0001310880_2.jpg

Need to connect the framistatic condenser to the optimization modulator...

ME0001310884_2.jpg

Twenty-three... Twenty-four... Twenty-five...

ME0001310885_2.jpg

No, get me a cheeseburger and a milkshake instead.

ME0001310890_2.jpg

You are you and what's happening to your people?

ME0001310891_2.jpg

OK. He says his name is "Yakker" and he comes from a distant soda

(huh, soda?)

• Thumbs Up 2

ME0001310891_2.jpg

Hmm Looks like its not CG, it looks like real time game graphics. but i can't be sure yet

ME0001310910_2.jpg

this looks like a world map that you could use to chose the act in a specific zone.

for example this zone is star light carnival (it is) , you enter it then pick the act you want to go in the world map. the screens looks interesting, i am going to post the rest of my impressions after seeing them all :)

Edited by speedduelist

Gamekult-Sonic-Colours-Screenshots-40.jpg

Multiple goal rings in a single level confirmed- there are two goal rings in the same area in this screenshot, hang rails (instead of grind rails) leading to them both. I wonder if more stages will have things like that? That'd be interesting if there are alternate goals hidden somewhere else in stages besides the main goal.

And yeah, those are most definitely ingame cutscenes from what I can tell. Oh well, I don't mind. Still looks pretty good!

Edited by Shade Vortex

Gamekult-Sonic-Colours-Screenshots-40.jpg

Multiple goal rings in a single level confirmed- there are two goal rings in the same area in this screenshot, hang rails (instead of grind rails) leading to them both. I wonder if more stages will have things like that? That'd be interesting if there are alternate goals hidden somewhere else in stages besides the main goal.

And yeah, those are most definitely ingame cutscenes from what I can tell. Oh well, I don't mind. Still looks pretty good!

Special Stages ? (I CAN HOPE!)

94? Methinks I'm gonna have to have words about Gameskult... thats kind of excessive.

detectives know every thing, even the first 7 Notes in the SEGA Blog, we knew most of them before they were out.

and any ways 20 or 30 of those gameskult shots are old. :P

94? Methinks I'm gonna have to have words about Gameskult... thats kind of excessive.

I did wonder if they're revealing too much there. I remember Gamekult showed some stuff early of this month and page__view__findpost__p__200044 that stuff was under an embargo at the time. Seems like they're an ignorant bunch :-/

OH wow. The maps remind me of something, but I can't remember what. They look a little confusing (Starlight Carnival), but that might be because I'm not playing it.

Alternate goals are cool, but are so close trhat it barely matters to me. I wonder if they lead you to different levels like in Super Mario World. That'd be cool.

The cutscenes look nice. Tails doesn't look creepy like in Unleashed.

those screen shots seems like Real time. How ever i don't think they will look like this in the game, for unknown Reasons what ever capture device is being used while recording sonic colors, it doesn't record the colorful effects out of the game, Even in the Trailers but Previews says that the graphics are amazing but some other videos :

at any ways, those screen shots doesn't seem to represent pre rendered cut scenes.

well at least in my look.

Edited by speedduelist

How shadzter said, EPIC! I love these real time scenes, and god its gonna happen! And never knew there will be an act hub menu? I just thought when you select the level you just get a small slide menu of acts?

Very awesome :D I love the act selection screen, reminds me of an interstellar Super Mario World, more so than Galaxy 2 :P

And the graphics look absolutely phenominal. Like, some of the Wii's best. On par with the Galaxy games, if not better.

ME0001310885_2.jpg

Milkshake, huh Eggman?

Edited by EXshad
  • Thumbs Up 1

How shadzter said, EPIC! I love these real time scenes, and god its gonna happen! And never knew there will be an act hub menu? I just thought when you select the level you just get a small slide menu of acts?

That's what I was thinking, too.

ME0001310927_2.jpg

Moto bug, Hi :D

Motobug race? That's been my lifelong dream!

Also, has anyone saved all the pics? If so can you put it in a zip file and upload that? I'm too lazy to save them all singularly. :P

Edited by MarcelloF