Awoo.

Sonic Colors: Trailer Gamplay #2

Woun

• Contrary to the E3 build some of you may have played getting S-ranks are TOUGH. You’ll need to maximise your grabbing of bonuses whilst still maintaining your speed and maximising your ring count in order to gain them.

• Yacker doesn’t have a voice as such, but makes an audible chittering noise. He’s also big on body language communication – think Sonic: Night of the Werehog.

• Since you guys love the Tails facts so much… FOXY FACT: Tails is more interested in inventing than Sonic’s heroics.

• Sometimes bad situations can lead to good discoveries!

• You CAN skip cutscenes – press + on the wiimote.

• Dr. Eggman ALSO has something of a 4th wall breaking moment.

• The Wisps have a, rather rude nickname for Dr. Eggman!

That’s all for now, oh wait… one bonus item for you to deduce.

Sept 19th > Cowboys.

Edited by Woun
  • Thumbs Up 4

Beat me to it. ;)

Lovin' the CG work, and I'm especially enjoying listening to portions of the Tropical Resort theme in high quality. Sounds so good... :D

7 new facts too:

• Contrary to the E3 build some of you may have played getting S-ranks are TOUGH. You’ll need to maximise your grabbing of bonuses whilst still maintaining your speed and maximising your ring count in order to gain them.

• Yacker doesn’t have a voice as such, but makes an audible chittering noise. He’s also big on body language communication – think Sonic: Night of the Werehog.

• Since you guys love the Tails facts so much… FOXY FACT: Tails is more interested in inventing than Sonic’s heroics.

• Sometimes bad situations can lead to good discoveries!

• You CAN skip cutscenes – press + on the wiimote.

• Dr. Eggman ALSO has something of a 4th wall breaking moment.

That’s all for now, oh wait… one bonus item for you to deduce.

Sept 19th > Cowboys.

I was hoping there'd be a clip of Sonic talking in the trailer :lol: His "Hyah!" at :57 sounded more boyish than before though. The new cutscenes we saw were cool. I like how the are at :21 looks.

<3 I said it in the status box, today, but I was wishing for a joke like Sonic's "Hey look, it's a giant, talking egg!" I really hope this is it.

Edited by MarcelloF

Cool trailer, its nice to see the Epic CG Cut scenes, it Feels like they are going to be as amazaing or even better than Unleashed ones :)

but i was expecting some thing new from the trailers (other than those epic cg cut scenes)

we already saw tropical resort and sweet mountain,

i would have at least preferred to see 'carnival star light' and 'planet wisp' in the trailer.

still the CG Cut scenes looks amazing, and also adding the option to skip cut scenes is a plus. nice trailer, but its just not what i exactly expected

looks like we will be seeing trailers for each zones officially revealed.

this one was tropical resort :)

Edited by speedduelist
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

I'd only want them to show Planet Wisps, but even then, I honestly don't want to spoil that much of the game for myself. And I think the purpose of these trailers are to entice people, thereby prompting them to look into what other levels exist in the game (if they don't mind spoilers).

September 19th is World Talk Like a Pirate Day, so Pirates > Cowboys (I'd be inclined to agree), I'm guessing we'll be hearing from pirate Cubot at some point in Colours then? :P

Edited by FeathersMcGraw

I, personally, like it when several levels/level details are kept secret. It adds to the surprise and makes the game look more impressive when you finally pick it up.

*rocks out to Tropical Resort music*

The Wisps have a rude nickname for Eggman, eh? Well, seeing as it's rated 3+... "Doctor Poo-Poo Head"? :P

Lol I dunno. I'll wait and see. But damn do I want to see me a full cutscene soon.

I love the music and i love the CG even more! It looks like i want the CG scenes from the game more than the game itself! xD

Edited by ArtFenix

soniccolourslongleg.jpg

Seems Sonic's still recovering from his stretchy Werehog powers in Sonic Unleashed. :P

• Thumbs Up 5

soniccolourslongleg.jpg

Seems Sonic's still recovering from his stretchy Werehog powers in Sonic Unleashed. :P

Holy crap. Cartoony squash and strech effects confirmed?

I love this game.

soniccolourslongleg.jpg

lol He's going so fast that he's stretching from the G-forces....

Dah, dah dah dah, dah dah dah dah dah daaaaaaaaah.

Dah, dah dah dah , dah dah dah dah dah daaaaaaaaah

Dah dah dah dah, DADA, DAH <3

When will SEGA put Tropical Resort theme for download? I mean nao D:

Edited by Blue Wisp

soniccolourslongleg.jpg

It's the perfect mix of Classic Sonic and Modern Sonic! Part tall and part short.

• Thumbs Up 2

soniccolourslongleg.jpg

Inb4 ArtFenix v.gif

Smexy trailer is smexy

stretchs.png

Edited by Jetronic
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Trailer's pretty darn awesome, if I don't say so myself. Nothing has me disappointed in this game. Well, except for that new foxy fact...

But other than that, seems Sega finally didn't mess up a Sonic game! Awesome. Let's hope it stays that way until release!

Darn! i was hopinh to hear sonic talk. oh well, it still a cool trailer.

I alway love the facts.

Just going to say it, but that Trailer didn't flow so well with the Wisps barging in, the music in between CGI and gameplay clips. It just fell flat.

That said, the content was quite good. We got another pick at the prerendered stuff, which is excellent as always. Looked like Sonic double jumped in 3D to get on that rail too.