new super sonic plush toy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 killerhedgehog7

killerhedgehog7

• TSS Member
  • 19 Posts:

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:08 PM

could not upload picture from phone plz understand. so i got one of the internet. When I went to my grandparents house the told me to clean the attic. when I first went up there the first thing I saw was this Super Sonic plush. That made my day :lol:

Attached Files

Edited by killerhedgehog7, 28 September 2010 - 11:22 PM.

#2 RedYellowBlueCR

RedYellowBlueCR

Are you up 2 it?

• TSS Member
  • 159 Posts:

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:12 PM

No offense, but what's the point of this thread?

#3 BlueBlur360

BlueBlur360

Every one has a dark side well Sonic has a Classic side

• TSS Member
  • 137 Posts:

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:13 PM

nice even though I've seen your actual super sonic toy *cough* it's still cool

#4 Hogfather

Hogfather

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:26 PM

Unless we see a picture of that, I finding this story very hard to believe.

First of all, that picture is a Super Sonic plush from the Sonic the fighters line of plushies, unless I'm very much mistaken they are a Japan release only and have only made it to the west via imports and they're not easy to get ahold of. Now your profile says that you've only been a fan of Sonic since 2005, whilst it's not impossible to get a STF Super Sonic plush, considering how some long term fans here would easilly outbid anyone for one and a plush like that would never slip through the radar, I would be extremely interested in just how it ended up in your grandads attic

#5 BlazingTales

BlazingTales

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:35 PM

Unless we see a picture of that, I finding this story very hard to believe.

First of all, that picture is a Super Sonic plush from the Sonic the fighters line of plushies, unless I'm very much mistaken they are a Japan release only and have only made it to the west via imports and they're not easy to get ahold of. Now your profile says that you've only been a fan of Sonic since 2005, whilst it's not impossible to get a STF Super Sonic plush, considering how some long term fans here would easilly outbid anyone for one and a plush like that would never slip through the radar, I would be extremely interested in just how it ended up in your grandads attic

While it might not be that edition plushie (Googling "Super Sonic Plush" results in that same image, it's more likely the one he found was this ugly son-of-a-gun [give or take the shiny]).

I've had a situation similar to yours, Killer. However, it was me finding a McDonald's Happy Meal toy featuring Sonic (the one on the far left) in my basement. While it wasn't much, finding the little toy brought a smile to my face, and it was actually quite fun to play (for five minutes). You can find Sonic relics of the past in the strangest places, no?

#6 Edge

Edge

Ballin!

• TSS Member
  • 626 Posts:
  • Location:The land of blue grass and a bunch of chain smokers.

Posted 29 September 2010 - 12:06 AM

I doubt it. Pics wouldn't be enough to believe this (remember guys, photoshop does exist!) videos are harder to edit though...

By the way. Look at that tag. What does it say? That's Super Sonic... FROM SONIC THE FIGHTERS. That toy was released around 96'.

Oh, and shouldn't this be in the Sonic Showcase instead of Sonic Discussion? You're showcasing one of the rarest Sonic toys ever that you supposedly found in your basement.

could not upload picture from phone plz understand. so i got one of the internet.

And that's why we don't believe you right there. Get yourself a video camera, make a video of yourself with it calling yourself by your username and then show us the toy. You don't even have to show yourself in the video. Just show us the plushie.

Edited by Edge, 29 September 2010 - 12:04 AM.

#7 Noir

Noir
  • Steam:NoirNoctowl
  • NNID:NoirNoctowl

Posted 29 September 2010 - 02:38 AM

That's one sugoi monogatari ya' got yourself there onii-chan.

On a related note, why is it that all Sonic plushies look horrible?

#8 Saint Nathan

Saint Nathan

my milkshake

• TSS Member
  • 3,538 Posts:

Posted 29 September 2010 - 02:47 AM

On a related note, why is it that all Sonic plushies look horrible?

Lies. I love my little Sonic X plush. I have a Tails one too! I'm sure they have plenty of fun while I am out of the room, going on wacky adventures involving an evil still-in-box Knuckles plush who just wanted to be loved.

Also nobody believes you own that. Proof plz.

#9 Jix Hedgehog

Jix Hedgehog
  • Location:Been a member for 8 years & all I get is this badge...

Posted 29 September 2010 - 04:04 AM

Would be cool if it's true.. I forked out $450AU for mine and that's without the tag >.> But then again, if that's just an example picture..

#10 Edge

Edge

Ballin!

• TSS Member
  • 626 Posts:
  • Location:The land of blue grass and a bunch of chain smokers.

Posted 29 September 2010 - 04:35 AM

I don't think it's very sugoi. Mostly because his monogatari is more than likely uso.

#11 Princess Ganondorf

Princess Ganondorf

Posted 29 September 2010 - 04:52 AM

Need proof.

#12 Noir

Noir
  • Steam:NoirNoctowl
  • NNID:NoirNoctowl

Posted 29 September 2010 - 05:54 AM

I don't think it's very sugoi. Mostly because his monogatari is more than likely uso.

Posted Image

Lies. I love my little Sonic X plush.

Maybe we have different plushies but mine's a Sonic X one and it looks pretty derpy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users