Awoo.

US/UK Website Updates

Detective Shadzter

And information:

Dolphin Resort

This new hot-spot built in the exotic resort allows visitors to water ski with the dolphins in a massive pool.

Rocky Radge 1:

A frontier town alive with pioneers. Steam engines and mining carts criss-cross the expansive gorge below.

Rocky Radge 2:

Locomotives carry ambitious pioneers across the gulch as a roaring waterfall cascades down its sheer rock wall.

Frozen Forest 1:

Glistening ice coats this land of turns and slopes, set above a forest said to house beasts who once ruled the world.

Frozen Forest 2:

Diamond dust dances across this frozen wonderland of trails carved out by megafauna through the fossil jungle.

Metropolis speedway 1:

An advanced civilization gave birth to this maze-like city of broad roads in its upper tiers and tight alleys below.

Metropolis speedway 2:

Every corner of this tiered city of shadow and light is fair game: indoors and out, on rooftops and even up walls!

Magma Rift 1:

Burning magma surrounds this volcano pass as it winds around giant colossi carved in the image of the ancient gods.

Magma Rift 2:

The volcano's gone active, spewing columns of fire and arches of magma at those who have woken the colossi's rage.

Forgotten Tomb 1:

These mysterious ruins, set deep in the woods, are lined with traps to keep intruders from uncovering their secrets.

Forgotten Tomb 2:

The ruins are crumbling as if to take intruders with them to the grave, creating obstacles at every turn.

eggman.png

Well Eggman, you are looking positively Warioesque today.

We finally, FINALLY have high-rez art of Robotnik in his Riders outfit, and it is clear why the scarf is so damn popular. I mean look at Robotnik. He looks so plush and huggable, yet stylish and devious which is why this outfit rocks. I demand a plushie. I demand a Jazwares figure.

The only thing that has changed with this outfit is that they added four buttons on the collar.

Oh yes, and I demand a huge high rez picture of Eggman also like the Sonic, Tails, Knuckles ones.

Also I noticed Blaze's boots. Everyone wants to imitate Ivo's snazzy style. :lol:

Edited by Kintobor

• 4 weeks later...

Abit late to the party but those renders are cool and all but I still wish they'd kept the 2D Riders artwork from the first game, that was a genious art style <3