Why hasn't there been any truely well written/said reviews for this game yet? And what the hell is Gametrailers smoking? They gave Colours lower than Shadow the Hedgehog and Secret Rings for Christ's sake. Here's what I have to say:
1) They complain that "Sonic controls atrociously". None (and I mean NONE) of the other reviewers have complained about controls issues at all. These control flaws are definately more apparent in other 3D Sonic titles like 06 and Secret Rings.
2) He complains about it being automated. They clearly didn't mind this too much in other games such as SECRET RINGS and Unleashed. In fact, correct me if I'm wrong, but they said that this is what they ENJOYED about the game. What the heck is up with that?
3) He also said "there are flaws in level design"+"cheap deaths" etc, then he proceeds to JUMPING ON AN ELECTRIFIED ENEMY. Honestly that's as bad as the freaking IGN review. If you're gonna try to prove a point at least make it seem convincing.
4) (More of a personal thing)I also really hate the fact that he constantly speaks in the 2nd person. This shows that he is not just expressing an opinion, but saying it as though what he thinks is what everyone else will think (which is completely untrue considering the stark score contrast between the GT review and every other review).
5) In general, a lot of what he was saying was just him playing the game like a noob. Seriously, in the video the guy was just plain atrocious.
Now I'm not gonna bring up any of that "OMG DA REVIEW IS BIASED" crap because honestly that was the past. I'm just sick of poor executed reviews.
Just posted that on gametrailers.