Awoo.

Trailer

Woun

There's really not much point in trying to take anything away from such a tiny sample, but it sounded sort of like Lisa Ortiz's Amy to me, so I'll assume that it was Amy's new voice actor. It could just as easily been another character, though, if they've decided to take any of them in a totally different direction... it's tough to say.

Ugh. I want to hear the new cast very badly.

I'll have to say I love that stage that reminds me a lot of Regal Ruin from Sonic R and the way that Sonic says "Yeah!" actually sounds very nice, thanks AAUK.

Also the one clip I heard of Jet sounded... different.

Edited by Dusk the Wisp Keeper

The more I see the more I think this game was a really freakin' smart move by Sega. As much as I think Kinect is silly, people will buy it, and unlike the other offerings this game actually looks fun. The soda rocket is my favorite here, it's something I would've loved to see in All-Stars Racing.

Mah gawd that trailer was sweet, this game looks really fun & awesome. I really want to get this game but that means I need kinect which I don't want Kinect but I really want this game since it looks fun BAHFOOEY THIS IS

SEGA MAKE ME AN CONTROLLER OPTION NAO!! lol.

Edited by Shaddix

I'm really starting to warm up to this game. Too bad it's more of the peripheral than the game that bothers me. But Kinect bitching aside, if I ever get one, this is be one of the first games I'd get for it. (Although I do wish that there was a controller option though.... Oh well.)

Anyway, awesome new trailer! And, you know, with all those "Yeah!"-s... If i didn't know any better, I would say that this game was setting itself up for a... *Puts on sunglasses.* A certain little CSI Meme.

I'll have to say I love that stage that reminds me a lot of Regal Ruin from Sonic R and the way that Sonic says "Yeah!" actually sounds very nice, thanks AAUK.

Also the one clip I heard of Jet sounded... different.

I didn't even hear Jet anywhere.

Sonic's "Yeah-hah!" sounds fun, can't wait to hear the new cast. I'd buy this game, but this game alone isn't enough for me to get Kinect as fun as it looks. I'll wait for the price to drop.

Is the persone that says "GO!" at 0:10 the person people keep saying is Amy? Because, I'm pretty sure that's Omochao/The announcer.

New trailer if any 1 is interested :

it also shows sonic's new voice while saying 'yeha'.

You know , i think this is going to be the best cartoon racing game since Crash Team Racing for the PS1.

too bad i won't be able to get it because i am not getting kinect for just one game.

with those controls, its going to be great, more than just that, the tracks and the power ups reminds me of crash team racing and they work so well with the controls.

its defiantly going to be the best kinect game and the best Mascot racing game since Crash team racing (or at least I have high hopes that it will).

having said that, i personally think that the game would have had a better sense of speed if they added Skate Shoes instead (that makes characters as fast as sonic), it would have been even more fun.

i won't post my final opinion on sonic's new voice actor. but i really want jason to come back :(

he could voice as a funny or serious. I hope Smith does the same or better Performance than Jason...

Edited by speedduelist

I'm trying to work out who it is saying "Sonic" at 0:33. If that's Amy, then her voice is a big change from her last one. I assume that's one of Jet's grunts at 0:32, since Sonic boosts past him and Tails and it doesn't sound like Tails new voice.

with those controls, its going to be great

I think the controls are actually going to put a lot of people off the game, if anything.

I'm trying to work out who it is saying "Sonic" at 0:33. If that's Amy, then her voice is a big change from her last one. I assume that's one of Jet's grunts at 0:32, since Sonic boosts past him and Tails and it doesn't sound like Tails new voice.

It sounded like it could be Cream.

I think the controls are actually going to put a lot of people off the game, if anything.

that may be. but if they work so well with Riders mechanics.

if they are done properly, I think no one would complain about them in this game.

It sounded like it could be Cream.

Yeah, it sounds more like Cream's 4kids voice than anything. I didn't hear her saying "Sonic", though. Also, whoever the new Wave is, she sounds really, really similar to Bella Hudson.

Man, it's endlessly entertaining to see that guy trying to act cool and aloof while he's shaking an imaginary soda can. It's like he only slightly moved his hand because he was worried about looking too enthusiastic.

Yeah, it sounds more like Cream's 4kids voice than anything. I didn't hear her saying "Sonic", though.

Whoever is voicing Cream in this game seems to have a more softer tone than Cream's 4Kids actor. Also you have to listen real carefully to hear her say Sonic.

Edited by Torcano

Also you have to listen real carefully to hear her say Sonic.

It actually sounds like "Sorry" to me, also because I don't think characters would be yelling the other characters names while racing in the game.

If its Cream then yuck, they need to get a good voice actor for Cream fast! sounds like a woman trying horribly to sound like a girl. Lani's "Sonic Heroes" Cream was the best 1 so far.

Edited by Aries

I've just been pausing and playing like crazy at various points during that "Sonic" voice clip bit to work out what characters are there during the Soda Rocket scene, 'cuz I'm sad like that :P I see Sonic (obviously), Tails, Jet, Storm, Shadow, Metal Sonic and Eggman. I think I see Wave opposite Storm by the rings on the left, it's hard to tell, but I see a mostly purple and white blurred figure, which would indicate Wave. The female sounding "Sonic" clip is at the ramp point when Sonic jumps and the 3 characters close to him at the ramp are Eggman, Metal Sonic and Shadow. I don't get it :-S