Sonic Free Riders Update Japan Site

Woun

Screenshots:

course_1_2.jpg

course_1_3.jpg

1st pic: I guess Amy got her wish after all :D

2nd Pic: Thats gotta b awkward for Jet and Wave

course_1_2.jpg

ship it ship it Ship It Ship It SHIP IT SHIP IT SHIP IT SHIP ITTTTT!!!

Can't wait to get sonic and Knuckles locked together~ or even better, Knuckles and Shadow~ ;D

Screenshots:

course_1_3.jpg

Is that Knuckles and Storm over there? I can only image the grunts and growls going on between those two.......

not like that, you guys are sick.

I also imagine anything that could possibly be implied by these screens has been effectively nuked.

Is that Knuckles and Storm over there? I can only image the grunts and growls going on between those two.......

not like that, you guys are sick.

I also imagine anything that could possibly be implied by these screens has been effectively nuked.

Eggman and Cream staring into each others eyes as they hold hands and hurtle off a cliff.

You know you want it.

I feel sorry for the person who has to co op with Metal Sonic.

Ans then I envy who ever gets to co op with Rouge =P

Ans then I envy who ever gets to co op with Rouge =P

Blaze......

and I just got a reason to go out and buy a Kinect.

D@M YOU SEGA!!!1!

• Thumbs Up 1

Loving the final recorded version of that song in the trailer. Just wish that person wasn't talking throughout the trailer so I could hear it without interruption. That guy at TGS was so crap at singing it. That COOOOOOL and AMAZING stuff in the trailer is hilarious :lol:

Thanks for the heads-up Woun!

Loving the final recorded version of that song in the trailer. Just wish that person wasn't talking throughout the trailer so I could hear it without interruption. That guy at TGS was so crap at singing it.

Edited by Core

EDIT: which reminds me... Is this game's OST going to be released at all? We've heard nothing so far...

So, let's recap. With this trailer, we got:

A cute girl, a narrator so cheesy that he puts both of the guys from Colours to shame, a bunch of new footage, our first chance to listen to the vocal version of a theme song... woah. That's pretty great. Even though I'm probably not going to buy it and I'm not even convinced that it's going to be a particularly good game, I'm getting weirdly hyped. HAVE MORE FUN!!

It's weird finally hearing the vocal version after getting used to the instrumental, though. Not bad, just a little strange. It'll probably take some getting used to.

Isn't this the first time Silver has been confirmed for this game by showing up in a trailer?

FUCKING MINECARTS GRRRRRRRR Awesome screenshots. whats with the handholding though?

Hold my hand and find out. ;D

It's dating mode, a special game show. It is in the game. And it is wondrous.

• 2 weeks later...