Awoo.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: NEW SONIC VOICE CAST

Woun

Miles Prower CC says he'll get us the VA list when he beats the game, but for now he seems to have built up quite a sweat.

Yeah sure, I'll get the names of those VAs when I find them. Wow man my shirt is sticking to my body from a thin layer of sweat, I gotta grab me a mountain dew!

The story so far isn't bad, mainly just a lot of trash talking and bragging from the various teams. Sonic and Knuckles combined loud mouth attitudes setting fires underneath Team Rose, Dark and Babylon while Miles tries to avoid getting dragged in.

The accessories and sporty outfits add a nice touch. Amy, Rouge and Cream all look a lot better with their new attire.

I'm pretty sure that Lara Jill Miller is playing Amy now.

I couldn't quite put my finger on it for the longest time-- but I definitely recognized her voice because she also plays:

Makoto Nanaya in Blazblue Continuum Shift

I like Amy's new voice more... Sorta sounds... cuter? Younger, certainly.

Cream is less annoying. Nice!

Vector is... odd. Sounds like he's being strangled.

I'm loving Knux and Tails, and Sonic sounds great, but will still take getting used to.

Shadow is... weird. Good weird though. Very cool. Makes me want him to have a lot of lines in Sonic Anniversary.

Rouge, awesome. Nigh on perfect.

But as for the Babylon Rouges...

Wave is great, Storm is passable, but sounds a lot like he did before.

But God they really screwed up Jet. I suppose I have to be thankful he's not madly different (I'm his voice actor in a fanfic thing, and I was worried I wouldn't be able to do it any more).

Must... hear... Blaze. MUST.

Edited by ProfessorZolo
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sooooooooooooooooooooo... is Knuckles still Dan Green cause that's all I hear

ITs Travis Willingham, NOT DAN GREEN.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo... is Knuckles still Dan Green cause that's all I hear

Ditto

ITs Travis Willingham, NOT DAN GREEN.

How do you know this?

Edited by Aries

Kyle Hebert confirms on Facebook that he's Big the Cat. :lol:

He did great as Big the Cat in ASR. I just knew he sounded different to the old voice actor. :D

EDIT:

Oh wait, I'm wrong, it was someone else for ASR:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Zarustica

I look forward to hearing Big's new voice then.

He did great as Big the Cat in ASR. I just knew he sounded different to the old voice actor. :D

EDIT: Darn it you two. You post and edit too fast for me.

Edited by Ryusuke

Wait... you mean they've already hired someone for Big, even though they are not using him yet? OR ARE THEY?

Unless they've hired actor for everyone, even for characters that may never be used again...

Here's the message on his Facebook:

Hear me as Big the Cat in "Sonic Free Riders" for Xbox 360. Out now.

http://bit.ly/cbeeTd

http://www.facebook.com/KyleHebertVO?v=wall

So, Big is somewhere in Sonic Free Riders, whether he's a playable character or a cameo. Hope he's a hidden playable character and has an Extreme Gear version of his Froggy bike XD

Cream, Vector, Shadow, Rouge. Big ups for the new voices.

I've never really had a problem with Cream's voice, but her newer one makes her sound much cuter. Vector has a comedic kick in his voice.

Now Shadow has one hell of a voice that could knock you out. And Rouge...does she sound like a slut to any of you guys now? I never thought she did, but I don't think you could say so this time. (or you might, but as usual, I don't give too much of a damn)

That IS his normal voice.

Go to youtube and hear his normal voice on a convention! it sounds nothing like DAN green.

That IS NOT his normal voice.

Edited by Aries

I fucking love how Shadow sounds.

If written in properly, he could sound very VERY sinister. Which is the way its supposed to be.

Griffiths Shadow sounded a bit too forced, this one sounds much more reagle, cocky and sinister.

Go to youtube and hear his normal voice on a convention! it sounds nothing like DAN green.

That IS NOT his normal voice.

Well, either way, he does sound like Dan Green in the other stuff he's done usually when he speaks loud or just flat out screams or being comical (it's more obvious in the FMA short). So technically he's not really impersonating him. It's already in his range. *shrug* Though, I admit the direction does sway that way.

Ah, whatever. He's a better Knux than Dan Green was.

Edited by Ryusuke

I fucking love how Shadow sounds.

If written in properly, he could sound very VERY sinister. Which is the way its supposed to be.

Griffiths Shadow sounded a bit too forced, this one sounds much more reagle, cocky and sinister.

Griffith sounded like he was whispering loudly. Humphrey and new guy sound like they're evil and sophisticated. I fucking love it too.

Well, either way, he does sound like Dan Green in the other stuff he's done usually when he speaks loud or just flat out screams or being comical (it's more obvious in the FMA short). So technically he's not really impersonating him. It's already in his range. *shrug*

Ah, whatever. He's a better Knux than Dan Green was.

Plus now, HE CAN RAISE A MINI SKIRT ARMY.