Awoo.

Sonic Free Riders All Gameplay

Woun

Voice Shadow straight fit the character is impressive.

Design art not bad.

Music is also impressive.

Rouge's voice is very soft and sweet.

Super in general.

No wonder I bought Kinect.

Edited by Woun

EDIT. YOUR. POSTS! XD

And damn my school for blocking YouTube. :(

Oh well, I got to hear most of the cutscenes before I left. :P

Cyberman65 is doing a playthrough of the game on his youtube channel. So far the opening is all that he's uploaded, more will be up tomorrow.

Omega is not making an appearance in this game. another robot is ... Ugh.

at least the script looks great.

Also Vector's Friends for some reason aren't making an appearance. the Chaotix in this game consists of Amy and Cream and Vector, Not bad.

Commenting from what i have seen (I don't have the game and most likely won't buy kinect just for 1 game, it looks great regardless. I hope the new mario&sonic is a platformer and have that amount of characters in the game.

Omega is not making an appearance in this game. another robot is ... Ugh.

Story-wise there's a good reason to that, actually, if you watch the cutscene just before the last boss.

Looks like for FR, Sega ditched that Sega logo intro and now just has the classic logo on white shot.

I hope Colors follows suit, I don't like that intro that we've had since 2006 (understandably bad memories associated with it). The demos of Colors from events showed that intro, but with FR lacking it is a tad hopeful.

Dreadknux should be able to clarify as he's played a review build (not final).

I really like the new SEGA logo... I think it looks cool. I don't give a crap that it happens to have been introduced the same year of Sonic '06. What's the big deal? Sheesh...

They honestly need to port this game to consoles and tweak the track design, because it honestly looks amazing. I BET this game would be received a LOT better if it wasn't held back by the Kinect. Bring back drifting and manual trick system and you've got yourself a winner.

I was interested in both Eggman and Metal Sonic as I have yet to get them. (Eggman's kicking my ass in story)

About time they stopped using Deem's intro clip. Pollock's is about as good though.

Also Metal Sonic seems to have the same "voice" he's been having for a while now.

Cyberman65 is doing a playthrough of the game on his youtube channel. So far the opening is all that he's uploaded, more will be up tomorrow.

Huh... Metal City is, pleasantly, NOT ripped straight out of Sonic Riders. I like that--its a new stage, based on the same area, with the same music, but the layout is still completely overhauled compared to the first. Nice overall.

Oh, yeah, they finally redid Eggman's voice clips with Pollock instead of reusing Bristow clips. Interesting.

Don't know if it has been uploaded yet, but I found some cutscenes of Team Heroes, courtesy of simpsonmad07 from Youtube.

Random notes since I beat all the story:

• Silver's Psychic Wave gear looks a LOT different than in ZG. It's primarily black with silver trimming
  • Blaze's Flame Lance is now a dark purple with lavender trim
  • Shadow's Black Shot is now red with black trim
  • Metal Sonic's gear is called "Metal Star". It's said to be a vehicular extension of himself.
  • Vector's gear is called "Hard Boiled"
  • There are two Avatar gears: Avatar-M and Avatar-F

Sonic Free Riders [Part 02 - Team Heroes 1/5 - VS. Team Rose]:

wow, this guy makes controlling the game look like a cakewalk. 0_0

Looks like jumping in front of TV is so cool today...Mayde i buy thi... MICROSOFT NOOOOOOOO....sad.gif "FLASHBACK"

I mean i buy this kinect thinkie and bully my neighbors for horrible noises.. tongue.gif Hehe Those little eggheads gona feel who is REAL Sonic fan.

blink.gifIts looking fun.. Mayde i give a try someday...

unsure.gifPallys can you give me a money..