Awoo.

SPOILERS: So, you have a story to tell, hu?

Adamis

So that the game is out and people are playing it, I guess someone finished the game.

I don't plan on getting the Kinect soon, but I'm interested in this game's story.

Can you lucky guys please talk about it? (I know there are some audios records on Youtube, but I prefer to read).

I can tell you what my friend Kyle has told me about the game, he beat it over 24 hours ago and later today may upload the ending at least.

The story isn't too much, thanks to Aquaslash you can hear Team Heroes, Dark's, and Babylon's stories here for audio:

Heroes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNiaDRSSJ6Y

Babylon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-wEDUB3v2M

Dark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViNiEi47y04

To put it simply, in Bablyon's story they want to beat Sonic and do so. In Heroes story they want to find Eggman, get distracted, and just get into the race and win.

Team Dark has the 'most' story, it involves Shadow and Rouge trying to win money, but they need a third member so they get a random robot, the random robot gets injured and is dying but Shadow and Rouge don't give a crap about him and are real jerks only wanting him to win, the other members worry since the robot is dying but they ignore it, the robot dies, they don't care, they win and try to steal the money but steal a false set so they have to wait through a reward ceremony.

And the final story...

Apparently Metal Sonic comes and reveals he was copying all the players abilities and then you commence to race him, win, badmouthing, resolution. Really not much happens, there's not even a CG ending, just stills.

However if no one else has Kyle says he may upload the final boss with the before and after cutscenes as well.

Edited by Dusk the Horror Keeper

Really SEGA? You couldn't do anything else except rehash what you did with Metal Sonic in Heroes? *sigh*

It's official. ZG had the best story of the three.

Ha ha, did the Madworld writers do this? The dialogue is awesome!

-

Amy: Wow, Sonic's here too! What a coincidence. No... this must be FATE!

Vector: Yeaagh, you're a terrible actress. We all know you followed him here.

-

Tails: You know that Sonic never holds back Amy. I thought you liked that about him.

Amy: But I'm supposed to be the one exception!

Knuckles: Hahhhh... Exceptionally dense.

-

Sonic: But it was mechanical trouble that slowed you up, right? That shouldn't count!

Jet: You sure you wanna risk a rematch? I promise you right now you'll regret it.

Sonic: Hey, you're the one who stands to lose his excuse! (Ha ha, this is such a great cocky line from Sonic)

-

I only listened to the Hero story, but this has to be new writing.

I like everyone's voice but Shadow's. Amy sounds like Minnie Mouse.

Edited by Dabnikz
  • Thumbs Up 1

Really SEGA? You couldn't do anything else except rehash what you did with Metal Sonic in Heroes? *sigh*

It's official. ZG had the best story of the three.

The game can be summed up as Sonic Heroes.....ON HOVERBOARDS.

Though at least the Rogues weren't revealed to be some other odd entity.

The Free Riders cutscenes weren't written bu the Mad world Writers, I know that.

Also Kyle is recording the final story right now, he's in a cramped room as others are using downstairs TV for him but he thinks he can handle beating the final boss at least with the cutscenes. Hopefully he'll include credits, I forgot to ask him to do that... Still huge thanks to Kyle, BoyleVoices, SonicBoom771, whatever you want to call him, for doing this. I excited to see to. o3o

The game can be summed up as Sonic Heroes.....ON HOVERBOARDS.

Though at least the Rogues weren't revealed to be some other odd entity.

At least he STAYS in his usual form. No Super Shredder finale. B)

At least he STAYS in his usual form. No Super Shredder finale. B)

I honestly would've preferred that, to just him racing in his normal form.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just finished listening to Team Dark's story. As messed up as it was of them to use and abuse a random bot like that, I LOL'd. I like the characterization they have for them so far, since it shows them more along the chaotic neutral rather than the chaotic good that they've been for the last couple of games.

I need help, I'd like to buy kinect on january but I don't know if it would work in my room...I mean, there isn't a lot of space, and the I live in a mansard, where the ceiling is lean and quite low...If I want to jump I need to bend my legs. With the light I think there aren't any problem. Can you explain me what re the prerequisites for the kinect???

Thanks a lot

Right? They do bad things in that story, and GUN isn't mentioned at all. Their story is like a Team Rocket scheme. We're going to join a race to win, and then steal the prize money anyways! Ha ha, is that why Shadow sounds the way he does? Because he's James.

And I love how Omochao is self conscious about being excited because Shadow's such a downer. Knuckles tells him he has an ego, which might be the first time anyone's recognized Shadow's ULTIMATE LIFEFORM routine as anything but okay. The roles here are perfect, and if this is how they're reworking Shadow, then I'd like to see him around.

Edited by Dabnikz

Right? They do bad things in that story, and GUN isn't mentioned at all. Their story is like a Team Rocket scheme. We're going to join a race to win, and then steal the prize money anyways! Ha ha, is that why Shadow sounds the way he does? Because he's James.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SRivqfNhRU

I'm... sorry... This just sprung to my head... The moment I read that...

The Free Riders cutscenes weren't written bu the Mad world Writers, I know that.

Also Kyle is recording the final story right now, he's in a cramped room as others are using downstairs TV for him but he thinks he can handle beating the final boss at least with the cutscenes. Hopefully he'll include credits, I forgot to ask him to do that... Still huge thanks to Kyle, BoyleVoices, SonicBoom771, whatever you want to call him, for doing this. I excited to see to. o3o

Ask him to record the credits, too. DO IT NOW! :lol:

Ask him to the credits, too. DO IT NOW! :lol:

Don't worry, he is saving and he told me he recorded the credits as well as the full main theme, it's a longer video so it should be up eventually in the next hour or so, since he has to save it then upload it.

He also told me he was in a cramped room so he had difficulty against the final boss since he kept making Sonic say "READY? READY? R-R-R-R-READY?" but he says he did well enough. Also he says the game is a lot of fun once you get used to it, but should be up soon.

Ha ha, I caught that part of my sentence too and I didn't think anyone would notice. Lol, I'm so glad to be a Sonic fan because no one else would get that.

We got so caught up in the whole VA deal, we forgot about the music, looking forward to the full "Fly Higher"

Yes - I am dying for the full version of this game's theme song. I had to rip the short instrumental and the version in the launch trailer to keep me going. Sonic music is always so damn catchy that you can't help but be sucked into it. I also love how some sources were comparing it to some cheezy 90's cartoon intro, and I wouldn't fault them for it since I agree in a big way.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BoyleVoices#p/a/u/0/JXB5Z81UTHg

ENDING AND CREDITS AND FINAL BOSS is up. OwO

Subscribe to support him. -3- He's going to be doing this for colors as well.

Roger Craig Smith

Kate Higgins

Mike Pollock

Kirk Thornton

Wally Wingert

Cindy Robinson

Karen Strassman

Michelle Ruff

Mike Mycheck

Kent Hampton (Travis Willingham)

Edited by Ryusuke

So the new people are:

Kirk Thornton

Wally Wingert

Cindy Robinson

Karen Strassman

Michelle Ruff

Mike Mycheck

Kent Hampton

Studiopolis is the studio.

No sign of that guy everyone was expecting to be Knuckles. Travis Willingham.

Edit: Ninja'D and Kent Hampton is Travis Willingham? Really? :huh:

Edited by MarcelloF