Awoo.

Sonic Colors Spoilers & Video Topic *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Agent York

Can you play as Blaze in the DS version?
No. All characters are NPCs.

Gah. I dun understand Ideas DS. Who took that photo?

Woun. It's legit, believe me.

Edited by ArtFenix

No. All characters are NPCs.

Woun. It's legit, believe me.

Then I must contact Woun tell me how the slag you play with Ideas XD.

Thank you.

Sorry, could you paraphrase it ^_^?

OK...

I must contact Woun so that he can tell me how to use iDeaS

Oh wait, stupid of me. He uses DeSmuME xD.

Edited by Blue Wisp

Apparently S-Ranking the game doesn't unlock anything.

However, I'm still gonna' do it since I'm loving this game. I'm happy we got Super Sonic as an unlockable as it is.

They could have made this game even better if Tails was unlockable in SOME way to play as... I mean, he's there the whole game, at least give him a chance... Oh well, I can't expect perfection yet...

I notice the last Super Sonic video has that flashing star up on the map. I'm still interested in it. Is that a just a trophy for unlocking Super Sonic?

I notice the last Super Sonic video has that flashing star up on the map. I'm still interested in it. Is that a just a trophy for unlocking Super Sonic?

The Rainbow Star is for the Credits, selecting it leads to the credit sequence which is actually rather cool though a bit lengthy.

SONIC RUSH 3 CONFIRMED !!! Thanks to Woun! I'll be playing DS version today later too.

52342874.png

Wait what?! Silver?! In a main 3D game?! Charmy? Rouge? Knuckles? Cream? BIG?! YES, they are ALL there!

Say what? I get the feeling that Sonic Team wasn't solely listening to the "Sonic only" group after all in terms of them appearing.

That sounds a little TOO good to be true tho.

Silver? In a Sonic Rush title? "world explodes in Paradox". How can he be there if we have the whole dimension crap? I know its not a Sonic Rush title but it kinda buggers continuity. Also any sign of everyones love hate hedgehog, Shadow? I'd be a bit sad if they left him out of the DS version and put Big in.

It seems that the ROM floating on the internet is kinda badly dumped or something like that. It won't allow you to save. Saves are deleting themselves if you turn off the DS.

However Woun has been playing using some emulator, so if you can't believe what's written, you should believe these pics. Awesome, don't ya think? ^_^

64ef4a855ac2.jpg69573997.png

80378942.png56889000.png

75649836.png

• Thumbs Up 3

Okay... so... why is the Wii game strictly Sonic and Tails, while the DS version is like a meet-and-greet for any freaking character Dimps could get their hands on?

^ With that cast, Shadow's in there somewhere. Seriously.

But really, what's with the HUGE cast for the DS version? Man... That's weird.

Still, awesome revelation with Super Sonic. That means ALL THREE new Sonic games have Super Sonic as playable. Badass.

Ha ha, more reasons to purchase the DS version... I bet they all came up to see the park according to the story.

It looks like there's different characters on each planet from the backgrounds. Silver and Blaze are in the same place at Sweet Mountain! Timelines end when that happens. I really hope they don't act familiar, because that'll just make me question my understanding of '06 again. Excited to hear from all these characters.

Edited by Dabnikz

...How in the hell do you guys manage to get your hands on this stuff?!?!

Illegality FTW :D

Edited by EXshad

Sooooo...can you transform during bosses or no?

Seeing how the final boss drops tons of rings for you and all...

I really wasn't expecting anyone else but Amy and Knuckles to appear in the DS version. I'm stunned at the large cast in the game. I recall Iizuka or someone saying that the DS version would help us understand the story better or something to that effect. I wonder how the story develops with them all.

I'm just surprised to see the extended cast, especially blaze and Silver considering they're from different point in Time/Space.