Awoo.

Sonic Colors Spoilers & Video Topic *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Agent York

It begins:

This video has a link to download the game, so it can't be posted here. -Jake

Edited by Sean

Btw I'm rendering the video, you can go Super while skydiving =P. 

After you collect 50 rings your icon where the wisps normally are changes into an icon with 7 emeralds, you press the wisp button and the announcer says "SUPER SONIC!"

and you transform =P

....AM I DREAMING!?

*sees video next page*

NOPE! OH GOD, SEGA, I LOVE YOU!

Hmm .. Yes, those are my previous screenshots are posted ArtFenix.

Well, what I went through the game, I can say the game great!

Posted save and screenshots.

2213.th.png77964400.th.png21314.th.png97916575.th.png

Edited by ^DiZnEy^
Links were removed.
  • Thumbs Up 2

Shadow and Omega, too? XD Thanks for the pics, Woun. Now all we need are Espio, Vector, Marine, Eggman Nega and Metal Sonic XD

Did i say anything about how bad the writing is? I did not, but the plot utself is VERY cheap and not deep at all unlike that one in Sa2. The cutscenes are boring and if there wasn't any funny lines, they would suck hard. It's the humour that makes the colours' plot a bit better than it is.

The humour in colours is great, i'm not doubting that.

Edited by SuperClassic

Surely each scene has a voice clip? Grab them! Specifically Big, Charmy, and Omega. They weren't in FR ('cept Big, maybe Kyle actually meant Colors DS?).

If Espio and Marine is in, grab their voices too.

Let's save this discussion about "which story is better" for another thread. We're here for spoilers.

I'd like to know why Silver and Blaze are there and if they meet each others.

BUT I SPENT ALL MY MONEY ON KINECT AND FREE RIDERS, IT'S NOT FAIR!

*Panics* Wow, it's raining reports. The frequency of hand-ins have gotten a lot better~

Alrighty then, here be the Diz!

Hmm .. Yes, those are my previous screenshots are posted ArtFenix.

Well, what I went through the game, I can say the game great!

Posted save and screenshots.

I am happy that you are content with the game! However, I ought to remind you of that we do not like having emulator/rom content posted publically here on the SSMB, so I took the liberty of stripping the links from your posts. Okies? That was all! x3

What you just said was subjective too, smartass.

Hey, hey, now. No reason for a tense atmosphere. Be civil and friendly now, everyone. Yush. ^^

Carry on, folks!

• Thumbs Up 1

Lemme get this straight. So to get Super Sonic, you have to collect all Red Rings?

In short: yes.

Long answer: red rings unlock Sonic Simulator acts. Chaos Emeralds are obtained there, in the third act of each of the seven zones.

Looking forward to seeing some more Aquarium Park/Asteroid Coaster footage. Those poor levels aren't getting enough love.

Edited by PC the Hedgehog

So not only is Omega in this game, but he also gets to interact with Orbot and Cubot? Possibly violently? This is just about the greatest thing that's ever happened. Seriously, this was just about the last thing I was expecting. I mean, Silver and Blaze didn't even get story-mode appearances in the mascot racer, but they're showing up here? Bizarre.

I hope the various characters actually get to interact with each other a little, and not just with Sonic and Tails. That might be a little much to ask, though, I suppose. Still, this has gotten me much more interested in Colours DS now than I was.

I'm curious, though... will Eggman's final boss machine be based on the Void wisp, since his machine in the Wii version was based on the Frenzy wisp? That'd provide a very unique fight, I think.

I may need some Aquarium park and Starlight carnival footage. (with regular Sonic.) Looks like the same naysayers I went up against yesterday on the non-Sonic forum I was talking about are at it again:

I... just don't get it. It looks exactly like Sonic Unleashed... just without the werehog wearing it down. Sonic literally ran in a perfectly straight line down a narrow hallway followed by an automatic rail grind or bumper richochet whenever it was in 3D, and faced like, a single group of enemies at the end, and the 2D segments don't look all that interesting. Just nonstop 200 mph.

Oh well. If this is what's getting the praise, what people think it should be, and what Sonic's future really is going to be, I guess it really isn't ever going to be for me again.

Edited by Inferno

Just tell him to piss off. You don't need to defend it. Some people are gonna like it and some aren't, but anyone who tries to pretend like "LOL Sonic = Shit" no matter what just isn't worth the time.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just tell him to piss off. You don't need to defend it. Some people are gonna like it and some aren't, but anyone who tries to pretend like "LOL Sonic = Shit" no matter what just isn't worth the time.

Basically this.

Also not really a spoiler, but I tried doing random things and ended up Boosting backwards and running sideways. 

Edited by Jetronic

Good advice there. =p at this point I'm really just checking back in there as a lurker for a laugh really, I'm not trying to start anything again, as there's already others in there fighting tooth n' nail. :P

I just wanted to show some footage of the later levels.

Edited by Inferno