Awoo.

SONIC MUSIC REMIX - Extreme Egg-Viper vol 1

CoolBlue1

AAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH! MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!

Please... put a warning not to have your speakers on high volumes. I think I actually damaged my ears. No offense.

Edited by Cola

Yeah uhh... remixing generally involves actually creating your own content to the same melody as the original song in a different style etc. Not painfully altering the pitch of the original track to almost unrecognisable levels.

If you actually enjoy listening to these then... well, kudos to having a unique taste in music.

• Thumbs Up 1

I kinda like the carnival night one, though it is a little messed up in places. The thing to do here is look for a real music composition program and learn with that. If you feel that you don't have the patience to do it the right way, you must not care too much for remixing.

laugh.gif Muahahahaaa! Yes! You are right my musical tastes are very unique... I like paitfull videogame music! What are edited by my own hands.. Muahahaaa!! EXTREME!! cool.gif

• Bad Quality Post 2

...What the hell is this? You barely do anything with these songs to warrant as your own versions. Learn to do actual remixing before posting this stuff. I'm locking this to the extreme.

• Thumbs Up 1