Awoo.

Sonic The Hedgehog: Original Soundtracks 20th Anniversary Editions

Woun

April 20 will cool album Sonic Adventure.

While we do not know exactly what it is.

But it is interesting.

Link (1) Sonic ADRENTUR - FFFFFFFFF~ Error

Link (2)

While the disc is not expensive, do not think that would be something special...

Edited by Woun
  • Thumbs Up 1

So they're re-releasing Sonic Adventure's OST? Interesting. If there's only one disc as Amazon says, I guess it's not the full OST but just the best tracks or something.

Awesome. I just installed Adventure DX, and started to remember all the cool songs, although I'm sure i heard Twinkle Park song somewhere else..

So they're re-releasing Sonic Adventure's OST? Interesting. If there's only one disc as Amazon says, I guess it's not the full OST but just the best tracks or something.

Or it could be dual layer or a DVD. Both of which can drastically increase storage capacity.

Awesome. I just installed Adventure DX, and started to remember all the cool songs, although I'm sure i heard Twinkle Park song somewhere else..

The first Twinkle Park tune is a remixed/ new version of Panic Puppet from the Mega Drive version of Sonic 3D.

The first Twinkle Park tune is a remixed/ new version of Panic Puppet from the Mega Drive version of Sonic 3D.

Thanks a lot! I'm now hearing it in youtube =)

Adventure has one of my favorite soundtracks in the series. Glad to see it getting some recognition.

Lol, and those are 2 of my favorite tracks of the Sonic franchise :P

This SA OST looks interesting if you ask me :)

Edited by Vec

SA had a great soundtrack, I loved alot of songs on it. I wonder if this 20th anniversary addition will feature any new remixes of something, would be pretty cool.

Neat!

My spidey pony-senses are telling me that it's highly likely that we'll also be seeing an iTunes release of this sometime within the near future, if Sonic Colors' soundtrack was anything to go by.

Edited by HunterTMLPFIMF

best news ive heard in ages! thanks for sharing :D i know how difficult it is to find the SA digilog conversation CD's PLUS THEY ARE PRICEY so its nice i can finally get my hands on some of these tracks ^^

I wonder if this is only for the first Adventure or for the Adventure series.

That could explain the new version of Escape From the City.

Actually, 2 days ago found such a source, as I understood wrote an administrator. So as c-player holding Sonic Channel, until they bought their own domain.

It is more official, it says that it will be possible soundtrack SA2.

Translated from Japanese into English:

For Sonic's 20th anniversary, on the 20 April a soundtrack named "SONIC ADVENTURE Original Soundtrack 20th Anniversary Edition" (temporary) will be released.

(there is a possibility to change the title, sorry if it is already known)

And starting from April, it seems that goods will be periodically released.

That is to say, the soundtrack of Sonic Adventure will be reedited and released,

and the soundtrack of Sonic Adventure 2 may also appear.

By the way, what are the goods everyone wants to see to commemorate Sonic's 20th anniversary?

I'm looking forward to your replies.

Thank you very much for the translation of Core.

Edited by Woun

Hurrah, so, this soundtrack will be reedited? And possibly we will get reedit version of SA2 soundtrack as well? Great!

It'd be amazing if they included that JxJ version of Emerald Coast, but very much doubt that (wanted it for ages, I remember someone on the board saying they owned it but were all "lol and nope I'm not gonna share 8D" like a jerk. 8(

• 1 month later...