Awoo.

ARTWORK: Skull Leader's stuff

Skull Leader

I think you forgot to finish drawing Amy's headband in your "gift for beckboc" pic, SMS. tongue.gif

Edited by Ananze

I think you forgot to finish drawing Amy's headband in your "gift for beckboc" pic, SMS. tongue.gif

Nah, it's hidden by the angle, similar to how you could barely see in the CGI render when you see her bio in S&SASR.

Anyway since it's been quite hot where I live, I only managed to make a few quick doodles to kill off time. Enjoy:

qaplaaaaaaaa_by_smsskullleader-d45y6t9.jpg

helium_the_comic_by_smsskullleader-d469tv7.jpg

teams_by_smsskullleader-d46qf1p.jpg

metal_amy_sketches_by_smsskullleader-d46uqb9.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Nah, it's hidden by the angle, similar to how you could barely see in the CGI render when you see her bio in S&SASR.

Anyway since it's been quite hot where I live, I only managed to make a few quick doodles to kill off time. Enjoy:

Why isn't Amy all that detailed on this first pic like Sally is?

Eggsactly, plus when doing the pic I had in mind something that Baron Grackle once told me, during the days in which he would rant about Rouge needeing a shirt, that he would not be bothered with a nude pic of Amy and he was right, even if colored the character looks like it's clothed because Sega wisely avoided adding a skin-colored spot in her torso (like the one Sonic has) for obvious reasons. Plus this are anthropomorphic sentient cartoony animals, adding the kind of details Ishtar is probably talking about is something I personally consider out of place with this designs, however adding clothes work mainly for adding to the personality of the characters, and in some cases even play it for comedy (like the panty shot thing, which I honestly find funny due to them happening in embarrasing situatins, like being blown by oversized propeller fans, etc yet get a negative reaction from folks with double standards and pervy minds)

• Thumbs Up 1

Aha! Is Blaze X Amy one of your favorite pairings o:? I notice you seem to imply that quite a bit! --Not that it's a bad thing; it's rather adorable. xD

A lot of unconventional and daring stuff here. Not saying that it's bad.

Quite the opposite. In fact, it actually feels like a breath of fresh air! XP

I love the silliness found in those sketches quite a lot.

*sees Sonic and his expression* ._. Sonic feeling pretty and comfortable in Amy's clothes is the last thing I was expecting to read today.

Other than that......Sonic in Amy's costume > Sonic with only his gloves and shoes =P

EDIT: When he says "pantsu," does he mean panties? LOL

Edited by Ananze

Eggsactly, plus when doing the pic I had in mind something that Baron Grackle once told me, during the days in which he would rant about Rouge needeing a shirt, that he would not be bothered with a nude pic of Amy and he was right, even if colored the character looks like it's clothed because Sega wisely avoided adding a skin-colored spot in her torso (like the one Sonic has) for obvious reasons. Plus this are anthropomorphic sentient cartoony animals, adding the kind of details Ishtar is probably talking about is something I personally consider out of place with this designs, however adding clothes work mainly for adding to the personality of the characters, and in some cases even play it for comedy (like the panty shot thing, which I honestly find funny due to them happening in embarrasing situatins, like being blown by oversized propeller fans, etc yet get a negative reaction from folks with double standards and pervy minds)

Obvious like because it would seem sexual in a way or something?

I'm pretty sure they did that to ensure that she wasn't a Rule 63 Sonic recolor (that's what some people thought she was with her classic design).

Edited by Ananze

Heh, looks like Tails is plotting his revenge against Sonic's temporary second banana...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lol, XD

Anyway updating here after a long time:

comic_book_cover_by_smsskullleader-d481hkg.jpg

(lineart colored by Guarded Secret from the SoA forums and with added stuff by me just for the lulz)

classic_amy_doodles_by_smsskullleader-d488d7e.jpg

more_amy_doodles_by_smsskullleader-d48lkj4.jpg

amy_and_tails_sketch_by_smsskullleader-d495r2r.jpg

el_chapulin_colorado_and_amy_by_smsskullleader-d49b09g.jpg

amy_and_shadow_doodles_by_smsskullleader-d49sx7w.jpg

zentraedi_take_on_sola_sonica_by_smsskullleader-d49tq3i.jpg

chili_dog_by_smsskullleader-d49w2so.jpg

dodging_a_bullet_by_smsskullleader-d4ab02h.jpg

redesign_sketch_3_by_smsskullleader-d49fqf9.jpg

meido_hedgies_by_smsskullleader-d4aelvw.jpg

*dies*

• Thumbs Up 4

Oh wow! Like I said dude, Your style is one of the best I've ever seen. =) It just looks so... official, y'know? I also really like how you drew Eggman and Shadow up there as well. And I don't mean to be rude to anyone else in the art-world and whatnot, but I also have to say that not too many people (that I've seen anyhow) can draw Rouge and Blaze really well, but you absolutely do! Although I think most of the artz I've seen of them on SSMB have been pretty good too! =3

...xD And LMAO at Chili dog Amy. Why hasn't she tried that before?!

EDIT: That redesign of Amy is really good by the way. =O I really like it! More than the official designs! Also, I still eagerly await that "reluctantly Princess-like" Blaze. =3

Edited by Aptiva

• 5 months later...

*Massive bump*

amy_and_rouge_sketch_by_smsskullleader-d4b2c45.jpg

amy_and_e_102_by_smsskullleader-d4bsm5k.jpg

school_girl_by_smsskullleader-d4crste.jpg

halloween_colored_sketch_by_smsskullleader-d4d4i6t.jpg

classic_amy_rose_by_smsskullleader-d4dkjvs.jpg

couples_doodles_1_by_smsskullleader-d4lsd39.jpg

crack_couples_doodles_by_smsskullleader-d4pkh6s.jpg

dating_by_smsskullleader-d4p21fo.jpg

little_random_comic_by_smsskullleader-d4ph3ov.jpg

look_at_the_animals_by_smsskullleader-d4rvk1y.jpg

a_silly_parody_by_smsskullleader-d4q3d0f.jpg

hurt_by_smsskullleader-d4pzn8d.jpg

close_by_smsskullleader-d4r6i5j.jpg

barrier_by_smsskullleader-d4qkpn6.jpg

collab__smsskullleader_by_honey_laurel17-d4r84ub.jpg

(colored by Joney-laurel17 from DA)

Continue:

shadow_sketch_by_smsskullleader-d4qw5tf.jpg

fierce_amy_sketch_by_smsskullleader-d4qs5rc.jpg

tails_sketch_by_smsskullleader-d4qw4nm.jpg

classic_amy_sketch_by_smsskullleader-d4rkeza.jpg

amy_and_lily_by_smsskullleader-d4pw4ow.jpg

amy_shading_practice_by_smsskullleader-d4lokjm.jpg

xmas_amy_by_smsskullleader-d4jxw5x.jpg

Edited by Skull Leader
  • Thumbs Up 2

Such wonderful work great job man! You have a lot of soul in your work.

Edited by Voy-Boy

=3 You and your lineart. Also, the Gamma and Amy thing. ;_; <3

Edited by Aptiva

• 4 weeks later...

As usual your artwork amazes and scares me at the same time....

Well, if an artist does not get a reaction from his works then he's not doing it right. XP

And another:

modern_amy_color_practice_by_smsskullleader-d4uudqq.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1