Awoo.

ARTWORK: Skull Leader's stuff

Skull Leader

New pic (done while trying to get some sleep XP):

amy_colored_sketch_by_smsskullleader-d3lkqkt.jpg

I'm gonna try to incorporate a similar coloring style for the upcomming Vecpio pic (wonder if I should dress Espio as a maid...).

• Thumbs Up 1

I think your drawings are top notch, but your coloring can use a lot of work. I recommend going over the lineart with a separate layer to make it more clean, and then the color will pop out more.

It seems to me you use a scan as lineart and leave it at that. Just a little critique is all 8) Keep up the good work ^_^

Edited by Melru

sonic_x_amy_x_blaze_by_smsskullleader-d3kezwh.jpg

... ... Is that what I think it is?

I have to ask since it isn't colored, but Blaze is clothed, right? ... even just that white catsuit that she wears under the purple robes?

Nope, Blaze is clothes free. =3

But then again, and just like with Sally (when they actually draw her right, not with melting muscles)there is nothing really explicit, even when the picture is done on purpose in a way that it suggests so that the audience can imply things. (like Sonic being covered despite him not having anything that can be considered innapropiate)

Nope, Blaze is clothes free. =3

But then again, and just like with Sally (when they actually draw her right, not with melting muscles)there is nothing really explicit, even when the picture is done on purpose in a way that it suggests so that the audience can imply things. (like Sonic being covered despite him not having anything that can be considered innapropiate)

Oh... okay.

I guess, though that "drawing in a way that gets the audience to imply things" can lead to them implying things are more explicit than they actually are (well, hopefully the girls are just as... "detailed" as the guys, ie none, ^^).

[Either way, excellent artwork; I really like your style, even if some of it gets too close to crossing a line.]

I meant "MOAR" as in "MOAR KCGxSONIC" O:<

KCGxSonic is now a Helium approved couple. That makes it extra special. :0

Oh my goodness... your sketches and line-art are beautiful, and you draw all of the characters so well! I'm in love with your take on their style, and I especially love the fact that you draw unconventional pairings. I do have to agree that your colouring is a little less refined... I think layers and masking would really help, so that the lineart doesn't get messed up by your colours. But other than that, wow, you really have talent and I can't wait to see what you post next (:

Your finished Amy work is my absolute favorite. The anime stylization is just so damn appealing. The rest of your drawing is really solid too; clean, efficient, and very expressive. It all looks good. I need moar.

=3 I loooooooove the way you draw Blaze! I'd really like to see a non-pairing image of her in your style. =D Also, Classic Amy hugging Modern Amy made me think of a scene wherein both Sonics save a city or something, and everyone's cheering, then Amy and Classic Amy have a fangirl squee moment like that. xD I must admit, it's rather cute, LOL.

In short: NICE! =D

EDIT: Actually, it'd be cool to see Blaze (reluctantly) in a frilly dress like in some of your Amy art too. xD She'd be like ">( I hate being all dressed up like a princess." I bet.

Edited by Aptiva

KCGxSonic is now a Helium approved couple. That makes it extra special. :0

And since it's your birthday:

present.jpg?t=1311003267

Yosh! You know how rare it is for me to support a couple involving you, aside from being paired with me. That never happens! O:

Sonic in the above pic: "Silly rabbit, KCG is like Trix" :P

Oh my goodness... your sketches and line-art are beautiful, and you draw all of the characters so well! I'm in love with your take on their style, and I especially love the fact that you draw unconventional pairings. I do have to agree that your colouring is a little less refined... I think layers and masking would really help, so that the lineart doesn't get messed up by your colours. But other than that, wow, you really have talent and I can't wait to see what you post next (:

Thanks. XD

And agree that while I can draw nice lineart, I'm kind of green when it comes to color using programs.

Actually, it'd be cool to see Blaze (reluctantly) in a frilly dress like in some of your Amy art too. xD She'd be like ">( I hate being all dressed up like a princess." I bet.

I like the idea of Blaze blushing like a tsundere. I'll see what I can do since I still have to do a Vecpio first (unless the one on the lower left corner of the pic counts XP)

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

I realized something: you like Amy. :P

But serious now your drawings are cool.

No shizz. It's like his..... I'd say it's like his favorite... Actually he's psycho for her. He thinks she's the best character and Sonic, Tails, and Amy are the real trio. (From what I've read about him on the deceased Sega Forums.)

To him: it's all about Amy.... And Macross.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Pretty interesting stuff you got here man! Well some of it... I'm going to be totally honest, and I'm gonna say a lot of this is jacked up, but your first post was pretty raw...

Also, I like Amy as a character, but I find you're a little overboard... no offense...

Pretty interesting stuff you got here man! Well some of it... I'm going to be totally honest, and I'm gonna say a lot of this is jacked up, but your first post was pretty raw...

Also, I like Amy as a character, but I find you're a little overboard... no offense...

Edited by Mr.Awesomest

Your stuff is really inspiring. The way you draw Amy has made her a lot more appealing as a character, for me at least. Not to say that your drawings of the others are any less awesome. The line work is just so damn good! O:

I'm really looking forward to seeing more. =D

Made this a couple of days ago for Beckyboc's birthday:

gift_for_beckyboc_by_smsskullleader-d420dvp.jpg

I actually like this one for some reason. If I can, I might try to shove it in my signature. smile.gif

EDIT: Image is too big. ._.

EDIT 2: Maybe as PC background then....

Edited by Ananze

I believe he's a complete genderswap of a very good artist/fangirl, created in a lab by Dr. Crusher VEDJ-F and set out into society. I mean, it took me a while to find out he's a man behind all the pink he used to write/draws in, likes Macross, has rational thought/thinking capabilities that surpass any fangirl on the planet at the moment I'm writing this message, obsessed with Amy instead of Sonic, however still has all the rest of the fangirl tendencies (being likes couples of all gender combinations, shapes and sizes, and probably reads fanfiction that would give me an hernia with ease).

But enough of my crazy crack pot theories.

newsignaturepic.jpg?t=1311961362

Those pink things on your cheeks. Are those eyes, or blushes?

I lol'd hard (and fixed a small detail on your crazy crack theories). And no, that's not even me, but rather a caricature of T. Maeda, one of the designers of Bandai's Chougokin line of toys, and in charge of the current redesign of the 1/60 VF-25 (the pic is from an interview mae by a site called AmiAmi), However I loved the pic when I saw it and used it since it really represents what a valkaholic probably looks like. XP

Your stuff is really inspiring. The way you draw Amy has made her a lot more appealing as a character, for me at least. Not to say that your drawings of the others are any less awesome. The line work is just so damn good! O:

I'm really looking forward to seeing more. =D

*gives you more in the form of random doodles made to fight off boredom*

random_amy_doodles_by_smsskullleader-d45v3ob.jpg

WOW! Skull Leader you really have talent. If only I had 25% of your talent (my drwaings are horrible) keep up the Great work!

I like the idea of Blaze blushing like a tsundere. I'll see what I can do since I still have to do a Vecpio first (unless the one on the lower left corner of the pic counts XP)

Haha, that'd be adorable. XD Right!