Awoo.

Gameplay Trailer for Sonic Generations

ChikaBoing

And you're telling me all those CGI scenes are NO WHERE in the game? Besides that...

Edited by ENVY
  • Thumbs Up 1

Nice new footage (note I am NOT spoiled) but other than that relase trailer is meh. Oh and

NO SUPER SONIC??!?? BBBAWWWWW

Less is moar, less is moar! CG scenes or anything that may make the story seem grander is evil. :U [/sarcasm]

But really though, it wasn't used? :r And urm, on another note, wouldn't this sorta be something for the spoiler thread? Ooor..?

Less is moar, less is moar! CG scenes or anything that may make the story seem grander is evil. :U [/sarcasm]

But really though, it wasn't used? :r And urm, on another note, wouldn't this sorta be something for the spoiler thread? Ooor..?

Maybe there will be some CG scenes in the PC version? Please, SEGA!

Ooooooh, fffffff, here comes the hate XD.

Judging by the bit of Tropical Resort we saw, it looks like the place is collapsing, with the meteors hitting the rails and all that. Nice to see my theory about the stage possibly coming to pass :D

Ooooooh, fffffff, here comes the hate XD.

Judging by the bit of Tropical Resort we saw, it looks like the place is collapsing, with the meteors hitting the rails and all that. Nice to see my theory about the stage possibly coming to pass biggrin.png

Aptos has bubbles so its the water level confirmed?

What was your theory?

Sonic Generations: Apotos, Tropical Resort on Nintendo 3DS ver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7D4nmR8ty8

So much for celebrating the handheld history =/ , I hope the remaining bosses are good though.

Edit: I can't wait for the song remixes though, so either way there's something for me to be happy about for this.

Edited by Jetronic

What was your theory?

Maybe this Tropical Resort will have you going in the opposite direction, hastily trying to get to the Intergalactic Elevator right after the tower of Hyper Go-on Energy that Eggman stored up explodes, causing the entire place to collapse on itself. That could give zone some sense of urgency, and include some Final Rush, Egg Rocket, and Terminal Velocity segments in it.

Still holding on this theory until more footage is presented. :3

So the 3ds version is just a collection of first levels...

Well as long as they're not straight lines like every level thats been shown I guess thats ok, but not being straight lines seems unlikely at this point.

Edited by mcsleepy

Apotos? Swear Jungle Joyride gets no love. I'm sooo glad I already have the better version. (watch this version get rated higher just because it's in full 2D)

No Sonic labyrinth stage!?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-/jk

We may have apotos but at least we get Emerald Coast that PS360 doesn't have with its killing whale instead of helping ones.

No Sonic labyrinth stage!?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-/jk

We may have apotos but at least we get Emerald Coast that PS360 doesn't have with its killing whale instead of helping ones.

We have Sky sanctuary on consoles. This conversation is over.

fineindignation.gif

LOL I was not trying to be an ass.

• Thumbs Up 3

Yeah I know, we all like to joke around.

Both version are epic in my book, anyway.

Apotos? Are you shitting me? Why not holoska or chu nan? Ugh sleep.png

Remember all these levels were "voted" So don't be mad at Sega XD be mad at the fans for picking it a year ago or so lol

Not all stages were voted on by sonic fans. I believe Unleashed and Colors were chosen by Sega reps.

• 2 weeks later...