Awoo.

Gameplay Trailer for Sonic Generations

ChikaBoing

To be fair, '06 also featured a level called Flame Core, along with Crisis City, and both had similar themes, so it's not farfetched to mix them up.

Actualy the reason i called it crisis core insted of crisis city is because i was playing sa2 Battle's cannons core which can also be abreviated as cc. I didnt remember there was a stage called flame core in 06 until you mentioned it.

I can't wait till it comes out. Me and my brother bought the game I LOVE that they brought back classic sonic. laugh.png

I really can't wait till it's November you know I don't think I've ever been this EXCITED FOR A MAIN SONIC GAME not since Unleashed :D I pre-ordered the CE November's gonna be a great month for all us Sonic fans, The perfect Treat :) I'm playing past Sonic games to celebrate the 20th Anniversary and Release of Generations I know there are some levels which I would of preffered but still this is a great gift for us all. I truly wish everyone enjoys it once it comes out I'm thinking of celebrating my birthday or Halloween in Sonic style. tongue.png It would be a great way to end October Just a thought maybe all Sonic fans could do that ph34r.png I think I might also grab the 3DS Version for Christmas along with both versions of London Olympics I'm making this year all about Sonic Because, THIS IS THE BLUE BLUR'S YEAR afterall cool.png:D

• Thumbs Up 1

It's really hard to believe that Generations is coming out in 3 weeks. The months went by so fast.

Yeah...

I can still remember the raeg when the full level list was shown

• Thumbs Up 2

Chaos looks better, but I still don't like his shell.

Very annoyed the Egg Dragoon is a chase boss.

Time Eater still looks lame.

That looked amazing and chaos ended up looking waaaay more awesome than i thought he would.

But I wonder, are those all the bosses?

ALso that time eater does defenitly look alot like the nega wisp

NOOOOOOO!! They actually showed everything for this game now! Sega what the hell are you up to?

• Thumbs Up 1

OH...MY...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

I need this game! I don't care if I've seen almost the entire game because seeing it is not the same as PLAYING IT!

ScreenShot2011-10-14at112907.png

Is Eggman standing on the Egg Dragoon?

BADASSARY X 1,000,000,000

He has a talent for standing on flying things going thousands of miles an hour. Sonic Adventure intro, anyone?

Agh, I have spoiled all the basic stage/boss content in this game for myself.

But it doesn't matter (now what happens). That was all incredible. Perfect Chaos is looking to be the coolest thing ever. Also Time Eater is interesting and the cutscene that comes with it is grand.

And anyone with a SEGA Press account can download it in the highest quality from there.