Sonic Generations: New Screenshots and Arts [Archive]

Woun

Wow, thanks Woun. You da man!

AND HOLY SHIT THAT ART!

I can not wait the official sites. I want to check arts, mania! :o

You know we love you Woun... right? Well now you know then

That art.........

Pls SEGA, stop torturing me...

Somebody else do the M.Sonic art, please.

ClassicCompare.png

soniccomparison.png

SHAZAM!

One thing I like about the two is that Classic Sonic doesn't have any detail in his fur and shoes, mimicking the 2D art he was always drawn in.

Edited by Black Spy
  • Thumbs Up 4

You know we love you Woun... right? Well now you know then

That art.........

Pls SEGA, stop torturing me...

Thank you, I love you too. Nyash's.

All the links are broken can you upload a .zip of the first shots?

EDIT: 12000x7500 resolution for a fucking logo?! why do you even NEED an resolution that damned big?! :blink:

Edited by goku262002

EDIT: 12000x7500 resolution for a fucking logo?! why do you even NEED an resolution that damned big?! :blink:

All sorts of promotional displays and whatnot.

The Tenth Picture is dreamlike.

That shit is my new wallpaper. Sega have made a lot of visually impressive games, but damn, this is perfect in every single way. Hopefully once the graphics get improved throughout development we'll get to see even more epic shots like this.

That shit is my new wallpaper. Sega have made a lot of visually impressive games, but damn, this is perfect in every single way. Hopefully once the graphics get improved throughout development we'll get to see even more epic shots like this.

They're all my wallpaper :P Love the Windows7 cycling wallpaper feature.

• Thumbs Up 1

Holy shit EpicSauce put those back in their links!

They're all my wallpaper tongue.gif Love the Windows7 cycling wallpaper feature.

Sigh, curse my not 1080p screen. But not even the gods themselves will stop me from achieving that new laptop!

Edited by Black Spy

Wow, I love that artwork! They're really going the extra mile with the poses and everything.

Also, am I the only one who noticed that the eyes (both classic and modern) look really weird in the screenshots when looked at up-close? Like they're really low-res or something. I hope that's not what it looks like in the final game. >_<

Other than that, this game looks REALLY nice. I'm excited! :D

Also, am I the only one who noticed that the eyes (both classic and modern) look really weird in the screenshots when looked at up-close? Like they're really low-res or something. I hope that's not what it looks like in the final game. >_<

Other than that, this game looks REALLY nice. I'm excited! :D

No need to worry there. Those are little finishing touches that always get patched up before the launch date.

See my topic about concerns. There's more than just the eyes, too.

Loving the art of M. and C. Sonic. Only just noticed they were doing poses from older art. That's epic! XD

The water in that third pic looks so damn nice.

First pic sort of reminds me of Disney's Splash Mountain ride, lol.

The water in that third pic looks so damn nice.

We see some of it in the trailer, splashing and looking all pretty like. This is the sort of detail I never expected to see outside a fangame, and holy crap they actually did it! Green Hill has never been this detailed and pretty before.

We see some of it in the trailer, splashing and looking all pretty like. This is the sort of detail I never expected to see outside a fangame, and holy crap they actually did it! Green Hill has never been this detailed and pretty before.

Besides the HD and Hedgehog Engine goodness, I love the artistic direction they are going with the game and the creative additions they added instead of just literally taking Green Hill and turning it HD. Besides the lushness, I particularly love the added woodworks around the stage (from fences and platforms to wind panels and bamboo dams) and the emphasis on the waterfalls and caverns. This rendition of Green Hill looks fantastic, I absolutely adore it.

Besides the HD and Hedgehog Engine goodness, I love the artistic direction they are going with the game and the creative additions they added instead of just literally taking Green Hill and turning it HD. Besides the lushness, I particularly love the added woodworks around the stage (from fences and platforms to wind panels and bamboo dams) and the emphasis on the waterfalls and caverns. This rendition of Green Hill looks fantastic, I absolutely adore it.

It's exactly the way GHZ should look in this day and age. Not just "Green Hill Zone- now in 3D" (like SA2) or "Green Hill Zone- now with noise filters" (like S4), it's actually fresh and new. Instantly recognisable, and fresh as a new pair of pants.

• Thumbs Up 1

They must have been working on this game for a while for them to gives us all this info and stuff so early since the announcement. The screenshots are awesome though.