Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

Just as a (stupidly early) heads up, a couple of retailers are listing the game already. With a "Holiday 2011" release, you can place your bets on the game getting a November release like every main game since ShTH. I also thought it might be fun to take a guess about special editions releases. Last year saw SEGA release a Limited Edition version of Classic Collection in Australia and Spain, and various special editions of Colours across the PAL regions. Neither of the games were particularly huge releases, so I like to hope we get a special edition of Generations, complete with a swanky case/tin and a figurine. Got any hope yourselves?

Europe

Will be released on either November 4th, 11th, 18th or 25th

GAME October 2011, £32.99 BEST PRICE)

GameStation October 2011, £39.99

Play Pre-orders not open yet

ShopTo £36.85, October 14th

HMV £39.99, 4th November

Zavvi January 6th 2012, £39.85

The Hut January 6th 2012 lol, £39.85

Gameplay 11th November, £37.99

North America

GameStop 31/12/2011, $59.99

Amazon November 22nd, $49.95

Play Asia $59.90

CD Universe November 22nd $48.91 (Price drop BEST PRICE)

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 4

The price sounds about right. But I'd probably say....November 14th. Kinda like how Unleashed HD and Colors did. Sounds about the time Sega usually releases Sonic games.

Not really a surprise. It'd have to be released sometime this year. And, from the looks of things, they've already got plenty of work done on the game anyway.

Not really a surprise. It'd have to be released sometime this year. And, from the looks of things, they've already got plenty of work done on the game anyway.

Well, duh? The teaser trailer told us the game was coming out 2011. It's just that no specific date has been given yet, and likely won't be for a while.

My guess is mid to late November. Just about every recent Sonic game has been released well close to my B-day. =P

I dunno. maybe if they package it with an art book of a selection of the past 20 years or something.

Or, hell, just one of Jazwares' Classic Sonic figures, like they did for Colours?

• 2 weeks later...

Pre-Ordered. Just 7 more months left :(

I can't even pre-order it at amazon.de -_- But I would like to.

My gueses are November 11. ; 18 or 25. Alot of games were released Fridays. This are the fridays in this month. .. or I mix this up with something else. :P

I want a good looking statue of Classic and Modern Sonic in a team-ish pose with my limited edition, a big one, like the Sam Fisher statue that came with Splinter Cell Conviction. *pets his Sam statue*

I want a good looking statue of Classic and Modern Sonic in a team-ish pose with my limited edition, a big one, like the Sam Fisher statue that came with Splinter Cell Conviction. *pets his Sam statue*

Who doesn't? :P

I actually want a Naked Snake(Metal Gear Solid 3) life-size statue as well. :(

Who doesn't? :P

I actually want a Naked Snake(Metal Gear Solid 3) life-size statue as well. :(

My girlfriend has a Naked Snake statue, not life-size, but a statue at least. ^^

While we're talking about a LE/CE of Generations, this is something I made back on the day of announcement:

sonicgenerationsce.png

Edited by Tobbii
  • Thumbs Up 3

My girlfriend has a Naked Snake statue, not life-size, but a statue at least. ^^

While we're talking about a LE/CE of Generations, this is something I made back on the day of announcement:

sonicgenerationsce.png

I want this so badly!!! GRRRR!!!

Is this acually real? :P

Edited by Ovi Kintobor 244

I want this so badly!!! GRRRR!!!

Is this acually real? :P

Nope, I'm a big boxart-fanartist so I took my time to make that, it's kind of my thing. ^^

Still working on the regular full-boxart version. I want more Zones showed before I finish it.

The background on the box there is a photographic re-make of the GHZ background.

Nope, I'm a big boxart-fanartist so I took my time to make that, it's kind of my thing. ^^

Still working on the regular full-boxart version. I want more Zones showed before I finish it.

The background on the box there is a photographic re-make of the GHZ background.

Nice!

Could you do a 1920x1080 Wallpaper of the cover? B)

And by the way. I actually don't need this. I have all games on this list (besides Episode 2). But I want them all collected together on my 360. :P

And that would be it worth. This box would be actully 100€. 60€ for Generations. And the total of all games together would be at least 100€. lol ^^

(For Germany speaking.. Yes the games are realy that expensive over here)

Nice!

Could you do a 1920x1080 Wallpaper of the cover? B)

And by the way. I actually don't need this. I have all games on this list (besides Episode 2). But I want them all collected together on my 360. :P

And that would be it worth. This box would be actully 100€. 60€ for Generations. And the total of all games together would be at least 100€. lol ^^

(For Germany speaking.. Yes the games are realy that expensive over here)

Sweden is worse, trust me. I bought games in Germany when I was there back in 2009.

I might make one in that size, the current one is originally in 1280x800, but I am intending on re-render it so, we'll see.

As for the games that came along, I just wanted it to see as if we got the games that represent Sonic throughout the years, I have them as well, S1-3+A on 360 even, so yeah, I barely need it either. :P

Sweden is worse, trust me. I bought games in Germany when I was there back in 2009.

I might make one in that size, the current one is originally in 1280x800, but I am intending on re-render it so, we'll see.

As for the games that came along, I just wanted it to see as if we got the games that represent Sonic throughout the years, I have them as well, S1-3+A on 360 even, so yeah, I barely need it either. :P

Pretty good to see someone who suffer among the prices of the games as well. ^^''

Fortunately there is amazon. At the first 1~3 Weeks it is like 20€ cheaper.

I would be very pleased if you are render and share it. ^^ That picture looks really awesome! :P

Pretty good to see someone who suffer among the prices of the games as well. ^^''

Fortunately there is amazon. At the first 1~3 Weeks it is like 20€ cheaper.

I would be very pleased if you are render and share it. ^^ That picture looks really awesome! :P

I did it:

• Thumbs Up 1