Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

I am getting some stupid scenarios in my head such as being delivered to the wrong address or the I get the Xbox 360 version instead. tongue.png

My concern is my uni has just moved to a new location ( just behind the old one ), but it's a newly created street, and most places online doesn't even recognise the postcode yet .... but then , with the drivers being local, I hope they're aware of this, and don't get lost and just give up tongue.png

oh man, that's pretty unusual... I'm sure the postcode will be in your favour though... lets think positively :P

My concern is that my flat is part of Bowhouse Road but the car park entrance has a sign saying jura place on both sides (which is the street for the row of houses)

I know that it's probably me being paranoid... But my order has been in a van since 7:50 this morning and the depot is only 8 miles away from me... I know that the van will likely have many other deliveries too... but it shouldn't take THIS long to travel 8 miles should it it? >.<

I know that it's probably me being paranoid... But my order has been in a van since 7:50 this morning and the depot is only 8 miles away from me... I know that the van will likely have many other deliveries too... but it shouldn't take THIS long to travel 8 miles should it it? >.<

It's home delivery network for you ..... they could be working backwards, so that you, or people closer are the last deliveries of the day

MINE'S HERE! biggrin.png

The Collectors Edition is beautiful. Starting up the game! Won't post much more today, I'll be occupied tongue.png Hope everyone's happy with their delivery when it arrives!

Edited by ENVY

MINE'S HERE! biggrin.png

The Collectors Edition is beautiful. Starting up the game! Won't post much more today, I'll be occupied tongue.png Hope everyone's happy with their delivery when it arrives!

Will you have a new sig tomorow? :P

• Thumbs Up 1

4 Nov 2011 08:00:34 AM Edinburgh Van UK Out for delivery

4 Nov 2011 07:03:58 AM Edinburgh Depot UK Arrival Scan

I have the same status, just ten minutes earlier (also in Edinburgh). A bundle of post arrived just after 11 though and it wasn't there — I was expecting it to be with Royal Mail (I selected First Class on Amazon).

I'm slowly getting more impatient D:

I'm beginning to think this is what's happened to my courier....

Courier_buried.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

MINE'S HERE! biggrin.png

Enjoy Envy!! :D

I've been lurking on this thread for a few days now waiting for my copy to arrive. It finally did at 11.30am. For those still waiting, it showed mine was put on a van for delivery at 9.07am according to Amazon. On the HDNL website it showed as being loaded into the drivers van at the same time. There was no other information given before the van arrived at my house in Leeds. It was a big white van with a small green HDNL logo on the side, as seen on the website. I really hope those who are waiting get theirs today. If not, raise some hell!

I have the same status, just ten minutes earlier (also in Edinburgh). A bundle of post arrived just after 11 though and it wasn't there — I was expecting it to be with Royal Mail (I selected First Class on Amazon).

still nothing sad.png gutted no doubt it will come after i leave for work

Edited by Southe

After long suspense of waiting for hours on end, my Collector's Edition has arrived 4 minutes ago~! *Hugs and strokes the box* Though too bad I can't open it just yet, as I'd have to go to town in a bit. But still~.

oh thats annoying tongue.png

mines has been in the van for an hour now.... can't be too long now biggrin.png

Don't get your hope's up mine's been in the van for 4 hours sad.png

aww man, I thought it would get here quite soon - I guess it all depends on the route they have to take, and how many parcels there are

LOL just got a call from Amazon's Customer Service Escalation team saying they were sorry about how it's gone and they still think they will get stock.

Gonna leave my other order there just in case, and they sent me this in an email:

Although we do not know when the stock will be replenished, we have not been advised by our suppliers that it will not be. If the suppliers had confirmed that we would not receive any more stock, we would have cancelled your order so that you could make other arrangements.

Because of this current predicament, I have ensured that you will not be charged for delivery costs if and when your order dispatches. This is a savings of £5.96.

So if it does arrive, next day shipping for nothing! :)