Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

Do you think Expedited Delivery is worth it, or should I switch it to First Class Delivery?

Expedited is most likely to come on the fourth, since it's shipped by courier on the 3rd. First classic ships on the 1st or 2nd in so as to leave enough time to get there by the 4th , but if you're lucky it'll arrive on the 3rd. If that was confusing or I said something wrong, just pay attention to this bit- change to first class. It'll arrive at the same time or earlier.

Damn it! Why am I up at 5 in the morning!? Bloody clocks going back an hour!

Anyway, I'll be keeping my eye out for the collectors edition to arrive on Wednesday (wishful thinking) Thursday (possibly) & if it's not here on Friday (which it should definitely be) then I'm gonna be so mad! But anytime before Friday is a bonus. A part of me is dreading it not even arriving by Saturday, even though I ordered with expedited delivery. I cant imaging going the whole weekend without it!

just checking how to do spoiler tags!

Just out of interest, I emailled amazon to see what there response would be regarding dispatch dates, and they got back to me pretty quickly, and told me they'll be dispatched on the 2nd, at the latest, which I guess could open up the possibility of a Monday dispatch? Maybe, just need to wait and see :D

Just out of interest, I emailled amazon to see what there response would be regarding dispatch dates, and they got back to me pretty quickly, and told me they'll be dispatched on the 2nd, at the latest, which I guess could open up the possibility of a Monday dispatch? Maybe, just need to wait and see biggrin.png

Just out of interest, I emailled amazon to see what there response would be regarding dispatch dates, and they got back to me pretty quickly, and told me they'll be dispatched on the 2nd, at the latest, which I guess could open up the possibility of a Monday dispatch? Maybe, just need to wait and see biggrin.png

Wow! So I can get my CE on Tuesday? I still bet I will get it on Wednsday or Thursday.

Expedited is most likely to come on the fourth, since it's shipped by courier on the 3rd. First classic ships on the 1st or 2nd in so as to leave enough time to get there by the 4th , but if you're lucky it'll arrive on the 3rd. If that was confusing or I said something wrong, just pay attention to this bit- change to first class. It'll arrive at the same time or earlier.

Edited by KrazyBean14

Hmm...thanks, I'll do that. That'll save me about £10 biggrin.png

EDIT: You're right, First Class Delivery estimate is also the 4th of November...and it's much cheaper too smile.png

It will need at least a day in transit. It won't get shipped and delivers all on the same day.

With what delivery option? Expedited Delivery, which is the fastest type of delivery, says that it'll arrive on the 3rd or the 4th.

EDIT: ph34r.png

First Class :) mines says it'll arrive on the 4th, but amazon said it would be sent out by the 2nd at the latest, so the 4th is just an estimate

If anyone was wanting a Collectors Edition, dvd.co.uk/base.com/blahdvd.com have all got both versions listed again. Full £99.99 price though.

• Thumbs Up 2

Does that only apply to the UK?

If not, DAMN, IM NOT GONNA GET IT! angry.png

EDIT 2: Does anyone know how I can tell the postman to send the package to another destination if I'm not at home? I'll be at College on the 3rd and the 4th of November and I wouldn't be there to pick my order up...and my parents are busy.

It's as easy as asking your neighbour to take a delivery for you, and leaving a note on your door/wherever your mail gets delivered saying "If there's no answer, please take all deliveries to no.***.". Been doing it for years.

Edited by Blue Blood

I doubt they will send them on Monday but Tuesday seems reasonable. They'll probably send Priority deliveries first and others later. If thats the case I should expect my copy on Wednsday (Wishfull thinking), Thursday (Really possible) or Friday (Must! But I still think I will get it on Thursday)

We have another version up for grabs.... well sorta.

Zavvi are doing a bundle dead as part of their Mega Monday offer.

Buy Sonic Generations, Get Sega Megadrive Ultimate collection for £1.

PS3 £35.85

Xbox 360 £35.85

And theres one for the PC version too, however it's just Volume 1 of the megadrive collection.

PC £17.95

We have another version up for grabs.... well sorta.

Zavvi are doing a bundle dead as part of their Mega Monday offer.

PS3 £35.85

Xbox 360 £35.85

And theres one for the PC version too, however it's just Volume 1 of the megadrive collection.

PC £17.95

Hahaha! You can get Sonic 1 twice!

• Thumbs Up 4

Never did get around to picking up the Ultimate Collection. Many thanks, Hogfather. My pre-order rests with Zavvi now. I would have ordered the collector's edition, but with so many titles coming out now and soon, I couldn't justify the price tag.

Is it a port to the PSN Sonic 1 or seperate, I need the trophies for Sonic 1, So it'd be great if it was the port!

As far as I'm aware it's actually on the disk, so it won't have the trophies on it.

Source? I wanna know where that came from.

Also it's awesome.

EDIT: Wait, pink arms? FFFFFFFFFFFF

Edited by Blue Blood

Source? I wanna know where that came from.

Also it's awesome.

EDIT: Wait, pink arms? FFFFFFFFFFFF

It's on the Zavvi that Hogfather posted.

PINK ARMS RUINED 4EVER

Edited by 06 Inferno