Awoo.

Music recommendations please

Psychobob’s Ghost

NOTE: Created a new topic because this didn’t fit the description of ‘What are you listening to’.

I’m in need of some music recommendations since I’ve pretty much exhausted the listing of my current music collection. I usually buy music based on a song I heard playing in a shop, advertisement, film trailers or film credits (because I don’t listen to radio).

So desperate have I become for new music that I‘ve started trawling YouTube for music similar to genres I like, but sadly there’s a lot of crap out there.

If anybody can make some suggestions based on the artists I like that would be fantastic. Please don’t recommend any oldies, for instance I don’t like Queen, The Beetles, The Rolling Stones, ect.

Artists I like include:

Avenged Sevenfold

Breaking Benjamin

Dragon Ash

Embassy

Fall Out Boy

Foxboro Hot Tubs

Green Day

Gwen Stefani

Hikaru Utada

The Hoosiers

Lighthouse Family

Linkin Park

Locnville

m-flo

Monkey Majik

My Chemical Romance

Pink

Paramore

Skin

Zebrahead

30 Seconds To Mars

Thanks

-Psychobob’s Ghost

I will recommend Type O Negative, of course it's a band with a really unique sound: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY2s2rr56zs

Alice in Chains is another good band.

Uhmm... Lets see... I guess you can check out warped tour lists and check out the bands on there.

If you like Fall out boy you might like Armor for sleep... Also look up bamboozle festival bands, they might fit the genres your into as well.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Three Days Grace is a band you might like.

32 Leaves (an unfortunately underrated band) is another one you might want to try out. They have the general sound of Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace and other post-grunge-ish stuff, but have a different musical structure.

Hmm, maybe you'll like these songs;

Falling Away From Me - Korn

The Nobodies - Marilyn Manson

Weidmanns Heil - Rammstein (I couldn't say this one for absolute sure, but you might like it. Even though it's German, this band is pretty well accepted by english or different language speakers)

I can't believe I missed this, hmmmm. I'm sorry, but we don't really support 'search engine topics.' I'd suggest using the suggestions above or using programs similar to Last.fm or Pandora.

Sorry )':