Awoo.

Sonic Generations 3DS-bound?!

Hero of Legend

EDIT: Leaked Nintendo Power scan and whatnot:

So I went to my local GS in Canada, and I asked if the person working there could print out their system game schedule, as their websites suck now for new game findings (US and Canada sites).

So I looked in the 3DS section, and found this:

Release Date - Description - System - Price - SKU

12/31/11 - SONIC GENERATIONS - 3DS - 39.99 - 7031719

It's not in the Wii or DS section sadly. But this makes sense given the 3DS' PS360 shading capabilities.

Did I just did up NP's new announcement? :D

But wait, there's more!

Unreleated, I did see a few more games across the Wii, 3DS, and DS sections:

11/02/11 - RAYMAN ORIGINS WI - WII - 39.99 - 7026099

06/1/11 - TIME CRISIS 3DS - 3DS - 39.99 - 7031248

11/02/11 - RAYMAN ORIGINS DS - DS - 34.99 - 7026115

Not bad eh? XD Wonder if I should move the unrelated stuff to the Computer Games section?

Edit:

Scans!

http://i55.tinypic.com/14d3qpz.png

http://i54.tinypic.com/30dgjzp.png

http://i55.tinypic.com/2potslh.png

Edited by Sean
  • Thumbs Up 2

I was expecting this from the start, don't know why Sega would wait with announcing it though. Although I think it'll be its own game rather than the same as 360/PS3.

Oh, cool. Would you be able to scan that print-off you mentioned, or did they not let you have it?

Oh, cool. Would you be able to scan that print-off you mentioned, or did they not let you have it?

It's in my hands!

My scanner's on the fritz, I could certainly type the whole thing if that's an okay substitute? Literally they're just white sheets with standard font.

It's in my hands!

My scanner's on the fritz, I could certainly type the whole thing if that's an okay substitute? Literally they're just white sheets with standard font.

Or photograph it? :P

It's in my hands!

Would you be able to take a pic of it? If not, it's ok. I know you're reliable :) I'm just writing a news post now. I'm labelling it as rumour until official word, in case GameStop are mistaken.

Would you be able to take a pic of it? If not, it's ok. I know you're reliable :) I'm just writing a news post now. I'm labelling it as rumour until official word, in case GameStop are mistaken.

A photo's not likely, however, I believe my school has a scanner so I might be able to use it there.

I'll look around for more options. :)

12/31/11 - SONIC GENERATIONS - 3DS - 39.99 - 7031719

wat.

I look forward to TSSZ napping this up.

Edited by Carbo

wat.

I look forward to TSSZ napping this up.

31 December 2011, standard date for unknown dates around holiday time.

News'd

Thanks, Hero of Legend :)

This ties in well with the Sonic 3DS listing on that press document last year and with the next issue stuff regarding Nintendo Power and that other official Nintendo magazine. I'd have liked a completely different Sonic 3DS game, but I don't mind a portable version of this game.

Then this would apply to that rumor that said the 3DS Sonic game was a version of the anniversary game

As sad as this sounds, if Sonic Generations does actually come out for the 3DS as well, then I'll probably end up buying two versions of the game. XD

The thought of having Sonic Generations on the go is just too awesome...

• Thumbs Up 1

Rayman Origins wat.

Oh, right. Sonic.

That's good for 3DS users. But I'm still waiting for a stripped down Wii version :|

What, me worry more, so this is why Sega, we just can not say about it.

Okay, I'm waiting for confirmation, etc.

Hero of Legend exclusive... oh, but why write a nickname at the beginning of Topic? :D

As sad as this sounds, if Sonic Generations does actually come out for the 3DS as well, then I'll probably end up buying two versions of the game. XD

The thought of having Sonic Generations on the go is just too awesome...

Edited by Ekaje
  • Thumbs Up 1

I just like the thought of having Sonic Generations without having to spend about $300 for another console. Though I wonder how different a 3DS version will be. Will it be pretty much the same game, or will it be very different like Colors Wii to the DS version.

...and about the other games on that list, Time Crisis? Dunno how well a light-gun series would translate to a handheld, since tapping on enemies just wouldn't be the same as pointing and shooting.

What, me worry more, so this is why Sega, we just can not say about it.

Okay, I'm waiting for confirmation, etc.

Hero of Legend exclusive... oh, but why write a nickname at the beginning of Topic? :D

Edited by Hero of Legend
  • Thumbs Up 1

You're going to use the aiming mechanism in the 3DS of course.

Edited by Ekaje

Unless it has a different title outside of the US, the Kid Icarus game is called Uprising.

I go to check on the old lady over the road and this crops up? I'll admit, I really didn't expect it. But if it does turn out to be accurate, then FUCK YES!