Awoo.

Sonic Merchandise 2012 Olympic Games London?

Luke.

with the 2012 olimpic games soon to arrive in 2012 and more importanlly sonic and mario 2012 what do you think about sonic merchandise 2012 in Olimpic games in london 2012 surely sega europe have somthing planed plushes,figures or somthing

i mean with sonic 2012 olimpic games Game on wii

and the olimpic games in next in ENGLAND,UK

dont you think sega europe or generraly just sega would have sonic merchandise for sale in london or in the 2012 olimpic games arena or anywhere in england avalible to buy or somthing like that

i mean you see pics like this

http://2012olympicsblog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Mario-and-Sonic-at-the-London-2012-Olympics.png

So surely there must be some sonic merch soon to arrive for 2012 but i was wondering what kind of sonic 2012 merch for the olimpic games would we see

A Sonic and mario London 2012 t-shirt i donno?

what do you guys think????

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badnik Mechanic

• Luke.

• Detective Shadzter

• TwoTailedFox

I doubt we'll see anything more than a pin badge or a keyring. There will be tons of bootleg toot however.

I also very much doubt that we'll see anything for sale in the Olympic village/main stadium areas either. Despite having the license to do the oylmpic game title, if anything Sega will push the official game title and not the mario/sonic one.

I doubt anything related to the game will be for sale at the event. I could see SEGA doing some promotional bits of merchandise for competitions and maybe a pre-order gift like the Team Sonic and Team Mario t-shirts they gave away with pre-orders of the 2008 original and the Mario & Sonic charms set with the Olympic Winter Games, but that's about it.

it would be a shame though i would love to see lodes of mario and sonic merch

me buying only sonic relly related merch xD

i just thought there could be some merch i mean it is london and uk and quite alot of sonic merch does hit the uk

i guess we will all have to wait and see hey lol

i donno im not sure

its relly quite interesting relly becuase you dont know what will happen im sure this will come up into segas mind at one point

Thx for the comments guys keep em comming

its relly quite interesting relly becuase you dont know what will happen im sure this will come up into segas mind at one point

Thx for the comments guys keep em comming

ive always wonderd who did win the mario and sonic snowborad?????

it was in an event one time it was winable i entered but didnt win lol

This was for 1 of the 3

the other 2 may have been done in another event i donno lol

Edited by Luke.

Well one of them went to last years Never Mind the Buzzbombers winner.

As of 100 days ago the other was still at Sega Europe, no idea if it's still there however.

Edited by Hogfather

I'd say probably nothing. If any video game will be on sale at the Olympics, it'll probably be the official one, if even that.

Did SEGA put out any merchandise for the first 2 Mario & Sonic games? If they didn't, and I don't think they did, they probably won't this time either.

A free copy of the game will be given to the 1st place team at the end of the games

I reckon they'll probably only release some T shirts, posters, keychains, etc. I very much doubt we'll see any plushies, figures, or exclusive to London merch. The first two Mario & Sonic games didn't go too extreme on the merch side of things, so this won't either.