Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Pretty impressive stuff Azukara :o

And is this all just from that Demo file?

Neither of these are spoilers for me. I expected both (though the first one in the spoiler tag is slightly odd). Still, awesome though. :)

20 Days Remaining - Classic Greenhill

15 Days Remaining - Modern Greenhill

10 Days Remaining - Classic City Escape

5 Days Remaining - Modern City Escape

Make it happen, Sega!

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Bad Quality Post 1

The... entirety of City Escape?! Does that include... the music?!

NEED.

Seriously though, why would they include so much stuff in the demo if they didn't intend to use it? Something's a little fishy here... what are you up to, SEGA? :P

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

400x.jpg

I gotta say, Super Sonic was a big "duh" for me. Dunno how they'll work, or if they'll be playable in stages or not, but I hope this is a possible confirmation of seeing Doomsday return as an unlockable final boss once all the Emeralds are collected.

Edited by EXshad
  • Thumbs Up 1

If the demo unlocks new sections every set number of days it would certainly be incentive to not screw with the time/date settings.

Awesome!!! I hope this means we see more things! :D

Please Sega!!! at least give us the Modern version of Green Hill Zone. :D

Oh dear lord. WE NEED THAT CITY ESCAPE MUSIC!

Can you please post up some pictures? And stealthily put them in the thread before they are taken down. DO IT! NAOUGH!

Edited by Cola

Wow! That's some pretty tasty info Azukara :D No wonder the file size for the Sonic Generations demo is 5 times bigger than the Sonic Unleashed demo!

If they went through the trouble of grafting a mouth to both sides of the muzzle like that...... does that mean this Knuckles is meant to be displayed on a 2D plane? as in a playable 2D plane?

You want Super (classic) Sonic? It's yours my friend.

His mouth being open in such a dramatic way is so derpy though, I loled seeing this picture. XD

classicderpsuper.png

Also sorry guys, the guy that ripping/pillaging through this is busy atm and can't really look for stuff until later. I'm not ripping this, but guys on my SFR team is. I'm just being the bearer of awesome news and stuff.

Edited by Azukara
  • Thumbs Up 3

Okay, okay; here have a Knuckles.

ModernKnxuderp.png

No body else thinks this looks more like a modern Knux than a Classic Knux?

• Thumbs Up 2

If they went through the trouble of grafting a mouth to both sides of the muzzle like that...... does that mean this Knuckles is meant to be displayed on a 2D plane? as in a playable 2D plane?

It could just be for when he turns his head to the left or right; I don't think we'll be seeing him as a playable character next to Sonic, sadly =/ Though, perhaps people can do a model swap with him and Sonic down the line, for the sake of hilarity :P

So what different about knuckles's model? mind you he hasn't been seen in an unleashed engine game yet last time he was seen in a main game was in STH2006.

Mind doing some comparisons azukara? also, can we see the assets you don't want to show plublicly yet via PM? I promise to not distribute (and i'm sure all of you will promise this as well).

Please, PLEASE work on getting the city escape music. and any other music you can find even if its unfinshed.

FUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!!' SEGA IS AWESOME!! :D I read the spoilers. It was GLORIOUS!!!

ALSO YES!! CITY ESCAPE MUSIC!

Knuckles has two mouths so he can yell more.

Thanks, Azukara and the rest of the Free Runner team. This is really cool of you guys

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 2

No body else thinks this looks more like a modern Knux than a Classic Knux?

Because it is modern Knux, broseph. :v

EDIT: I'll do what I can, but I'm not sure if there's much more than what I've shown you. We could always check when my ripper gets back, though we may be too busy putting classic Sonic in SFR <3

Edited by Azukara

20 Days Remaining - Classic Greenhill

15 Days Remaining - Modern Greenhill

10 Days Remaining - Classic City Escape

5 Days Remaining - Modern City Escape

Make it happen, Sega!

YES! This is a genius idea!!