Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Oh my gosh that is fucking amazing! That mirror image. I wonder if they'll do something like in CD where you get to go back/forward in time through mirrors. It's probably just a cutscene though. Shadow looks awesome boosting, though I'm thinking it'll be called "chaos control" instead. Oh yeah, and 28 people just posted before me. Holy shit.

Alright. To make things clear. K.K Driller found the pics first. I helped send them to everybody and spread it around, like sending it in the SSMB Chat on Skype for Ryan and others to post since they were removed and replaced with Green Hill Zone pics by the time K.K posted the status. Luckily I saved them and then sent them on Skype while K.K uploaded it on Imageshack fast for more people to see them fast. Shadzter. If you could. Give him all the credit. :V

Edited by Monkey D. Eddy
  • Thumbs Up 2

Alright. To make things clear. K.K Driller found the pics first. I helped send them to everybody and spread it around, like sending it in the SSMB Chat on Skype for Ryan and others to post since they were removed and replaced with Green Hill Zone pics by the time K.K posted the status. Luckily I saved them and then sent them on Skype while K.K uploaded it on Imageshack fast for more people to see them fast. Shadzter. If you could. Give him all the credit. :V

Did anyone else notice that they're in order by age in the picture:

Front: Charmy (6) & Cream (6)

Middle: Tails (8) & Amy (12)

Back (Ends/Edges): Espio (16) & Blaze (14)

Back: Rouge (18) & Knuckles (16)

Back (Center): Vector (20)

*Feel free to add 5 years if necessary

• Thumbs Up 1

*looks at the Sonic vs. Shadow pic.* :|... :3... :D... =D!!!

This...completely makes up for the whole CE debacle, as well as the pick for the S3&K stage. Seriously, I don't even care about any of my grievances with the game right now. Once I heard Shadow was in, this is one of the things I wanted revisited, and they did it! Penth finally had one of her nostalgic moments fulfilled! Now, bring on this damned game already!

• Thumbs Up 2

This is like one of those detective shows where everything is explained at the end of the episode. :v

• Thumbs Up 6

Wait. Does the location of that Shadow battle mean we're getting a For True Story remix? Pleeeaaase let that be the case. That is literally my favorite song from that entire game.

• Thumbs Up 4

The picnic pic is looking really sharp now. A little polish all it wanted and Cheese is looking at the right side :D

Probably because it's a cutscene Cheese is moving around and we got a pic with him facing the other side.

I'm just noticing this but why is Classic Sonic right eye looks so weird?

Part of that is his ickle nosey biggrin.png There's the texture of his nose and the different texture of his pupil/iris if you look closely. The mirror distortion makes it look odd.

Edited by Verte

Now that I will have a problem with, let's hope it doesn't come to that, but it sure looks like it..unless Classic fights Silver.

Silver's going to levitate and psi-hurl himself to match Sonic's speed, while using his telekinetic abilities to destroy the stage. Calling it now.

I'd love to see Shadow boost every time you boost to stay evenly matched.

"You might know everything I'm going to do, but that's not going to help you, since I know everything you're going to do!"

But seriously, those pictures are incredible. It's good to see they added things to differentiate the Death Egg Robo from Sonic 4's incarnation, and Planet Wisp is beautiful.

It's just a shame that Space Colony ARK is a hybrid of City Esca- *shot*

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't wait to hear the rock remix of this song. ;D

However, on Time Eater again for a second, since Eggman is supposedly missing since Sonic Colors, is this coincidence or something more?

SNCE8P-1.pngslide_04.png

Editing this post is being a real problem right now with the slow board, it's not saving. ;3;

Edited by Dusk Golem
  • Thumbs Up 4

However, on Time Eater again for a second, since Eggman is supposedly missing since Sonic Colors, is this coincidence or something more?

SNCE8P-1.pngslide_04.png

Would be nice to have continuity in the series.....again.

Silver's going to levitate and psi-hurl himself to match Sonic's speed, while using his telekinetic abilities to destroy the stage. Calling it now.

DYucU.png

Now that the Shadow rival battle has reminded me...

That picture... what does it mean. o_o

Seriously. It's labeled as "gameplay", so they're names that appear on-screen. So why doesn't Metal Sonic have one.. or why does Cream have one? It confuses me to no end.

Even the Boost/Spin Dash deal. Does that confirm/allude that you can switch Boost for an Adventure-style Spin Dash? I hate waiting for this kind of info..

Edited by Solofiveo
  • Thumbs Up 1