Awoo.

Sonic 3ds Max work

exojamesm

Great work!!! In every post there is always an improvement! Well done!! I would like to see Sonic in Apotos!!!!

Keep it up!

Edited by Avenger_Seraphim

Thanks! May do that someday biggrin.png

Heres my final hidden palace, not much different, but added to the background slightly

Hiddenpalaceexo.jpg

It just keeps getting better and better~

Gotta say that looks tons better with the Knuckles Statue heads and some of the areas like the eyes of the Death Egg brightened up and other small but nice details =D Also I'd love to see a Toy Kingdom from Sonic Advance 3 if can do it smile.png

Edited by Shaddix Ryder

looking at these again makes you wonder how much effort it took to make these stunning images, and in 3d studio max too. that 3d application hates me, i cant do a thing with it. but i am pretty good with Maya myself.

Beautiful, just beautiful. I'm doing a college course and we're using 3DS Max at the moment, practically just started playing around with it and it is good to see the kind of things that I can do in it, it's very inspiring seeing the kind of thing I could be able to make if I work at it

biggrin.png Thanks all!

Heres my wip for lava reef. Still needs a bit of work, but think its starting to capture the scene

lavareefwip.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow. Really nice. Stupid SEGA not giving me this awesome level in Generation :<

I really love this. But I hate you for making me notice even more what I'm missing in Generations :P

Fantastic, as always!

If I'm honest, I'm not really feeling that fire though. Looks too... solid? Like it's a rock with the texture of fire, rather than actual fire. Same with the fire shield- it just looks a little too solid.

Fantastic, as always!

If I'm honest, I'm not really feeling that fire though. Looks too... solid? Like it's a rock with the texture of fire, rather than actual fire. Same with the fire shield- it just looks a little too solid.

Thanks! Yeh i agree with you, will leave this scene as it is, and will work on my fire for future things :D

You should make this into a Sonic Beyond-type video. It would certainly rack in the views. happy.png

Edited by The Place-Rocker