Awoo.

Sonic Unlimited (formerly Sonic 2006 2D)

Lightspines

I think the problem is that you don't make a whole lot of sense and are basically being aggressive for no reason.

Edited by Dreamhog

Basically you just come across as constantly freaking out and getting defensive over nothing of note. Like, there's no reason not to drop this whole thing right now. It means nothing. It's just an eternal back and forth now. Can we stop that, maybe?

Yes I did say

"If you don't like it, don't read it. Don't agree with it? THEN DON'T."

To you apparently it means "moaning" to me? It mean's "if you have a problem with agreeing with me, then don't." which makes it clearly obvious I'm yet again trying for you to understand how your opinion did not effect my own yet you were allowed to think however you want to think which is why i said "then don't".

Yes, because it's not a proper response. A proper response might have been "yes I know these things go against the nature of the project, but I'm just saying if the project was aiming to improve on the problems of the original, these would've been good things to do". Rather than yelling at me for disagreeing (and yes, on the internet, capital letters is yelling, rude and aggressive).

3) I shared by opinions with your own opinions. Thus why I said if you do not enjoy my review, then don't worry about it. It was nothing but a personal viewpoint on the subject.

You said it in a really provoking way.

5) You seem to be the only one refusing to let this down.

6) We have been told twice now by 2 separate admins to calm down.

And yet you're the one who posted again after that was said. I was kind of hoping it would end there.

i attempted, but of course someone always needs some sort of cute last word in.

As you are constantly doing right now.

You're literally unfathomable now. I cannot take any more of your hypocrisy, I really can't. This is my last post on the matter, and I would have stopped sooner but I just wanted to let you know that your manner is nothing like you seem to think it is.

P.S. I'm a dude lol.

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 1

It amazes me that people still don't know the definitions of these words, yet still continue to use them when slagging off Sonic 06.

Even if... there was to be a kissing scene in this fangame... which I don't think there will be, it would be the first time it gets the word necrophilia added too it... I mean, Snow White has somehow avoided it for the past... what 60 odd years is it? Not to mention every other kids story thats had the 'kiss of life' put into it.

sonic was dead when she kissed the animal. if that's not gross either way, i don't know what is.

Gross? Maybe. But kissing a dead animal and fucking a dead animal are two different things.

• Thumbs Up 1

Gross? Maybe. But kissing a dead animal and fucking a dead animal are two different things.

is there even a word that describes just kissing a dead animal? or even a person?

That word is called "kissing."

As an aside: I immediately have poster's remorse for even getting involved in this, but the whole "bestiality/necrophilia" shlock is such a thorn in my side because it doesn't take a lot of effort to discover what it ultimately was- a play on the "kiss of death" fairy tale trope. I mean, this is a community that went to great lengths dissecting the etymology of the word Werehog and proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was a nonsensical portmanteau like a Pokemon name before Yahtzee even used it for his Unleashed review, for Pete's sake.

Edited by Nepenthe
  • Thumbs Up 9

That word is called "kissing."

if you can fuck an animal and call it bestiality, if you can fuck a dead person and call it necrophilia. if you can fuck a living human being it's called sex.

so if you kiss a dead animal, it's just kissing?

SO, two questions:

1) Are they doing 2D hubs?

2) And cutscenes?

Edited by Marcellove
  • Thumbs Up 1

is there even a word that describes just kissing a dead animal? or even a person?
I'm fond of the term "corpsesmooch".

if you can fuck an animal and call it bestiality, if you can fuck a dead person and call it necrophilia. if you can fuck a living human being it's called sex.

Yes it is.

People who use the term "Necrophilia" or "Bestiality" when they describe that kiss do not know their terminology and/or are latching onto words deservedly associated with squick to make out that kiss as being worser than it really is.

Edited by Verte

I'm fond of the term "corpsesmooch".

How about corpsesmoochality since it's an animal?

Yes it is.

People who use the term "Necrophilia" or "Bestiality" when they describe that kiss do not know their terminology and/or are latching onto words deservedly associated with squick to make out that kiss as being worser than it really is.

she kissed a dead guy, on the lips. That's not a big deal to you?

Edited by Dreamhog

That doesn't even resemble a word. If you tried to say that your tongue would reach up and choke the fuck out of your brain.

It's not an entirely uncommon method for resurrecting the dead. Edited by Diogenes

Yes?

If you don't know what 'kiss' means, it means when two people's lips touch, whether they are dead or alive.

It strikes me as incredibly narmy and cringeworthy. But it certain as hell isn't necrophilia and/or bestiality.

Yes?

If you don't know what 'kiss' means, it means when two people's lips touch, whether they are dead or alive.

And i'm the dick? really? I obviously know what kiss means.

But when it comes to sex we have several different variations on the word depending how or what we do it with.

Why the fuck do we need a word to describe this specific instance of corpsesmooching. We've wasted more time arguing over the word than we would have ever saved as compared to simply typing "kissed a dead animal".

• Thumbs Up 1

That doesn't even resemble a word. If you tried to say that your tongue would reach up and choke the fuck out of your brain.

It's not an entirely uncommon method for resurrecting the dead.

She didn't even try any other way!

Edited by Dreamhog

But when it comes to sex we have several different variations on the word depending how or what we do it with.

But this has nothing to do with sex. Sonic '06 showed no sexual scenes what so ever. Elise just kissed Sonic to revive him.

She didn't even try any other way!
So? Why bother with something else when you've got something that works?