Allo there ladies and gents; fancy seeing your work in the SSMB forum banner? I've put up the past two banners having cobbled them together myself and they're not much good, so this is where you come in. There are a plethora of talented people on this forum and seeing your works in the banner would be a nice little community venture thingymajig. Anyway, if you want to see your art in the SSMB banner, this is what you do:
- Post (or link to) your banner in this topic (1000x200 pixels).
* DRED: Changed to 1000 pixels. Already-made banners not affected.
- If accepted, you'll see it on rotation as the forum banner. Banner images will be randomized, a different one popping up on each refresh.
Not so fast though, here's some rules:
- Banners must be based on Sonic, naturally XP. Other Sonic characters are welcome too, but no fancharacters.
- Banners should include the name of the website (The Sonic Stadium) somewhere in the artwork.
- Please make your banners to a decent standard, so no shoddy jpeg artifacts or just some shit you scribbled in MSPaint.
- Images must be in PNG format.
- You can make banners amusing, but no internet memes please XP.
- Be sure that all artwork is suitable for all ages, so nothing inappropriate.
- Make sure that all artwork is your own stuff. The whole point is to have your artwork on the site, so altered official images and art used without permission are not acceptable.
- Banners can be transparent or opaque, just make sure you stick to the dimensions (1000x200 pixels).
- If you want your logo to have a background that loops seamlessly across the screen, you can have your main logo be transparent and have a separate background image. It can be any size up to that of the main logo.
- You may submit more than one banner image but make sure they are completely different from eachother or one of them will not be selected. Please also be aware that a second banner you make may be rejected or delayed for use in order to be fair for other members submitting theirs.
- Banners will be used on the site for one month before being replaced by new images made by other members. Around 15 new banners will be used each month, provided there are enough submissions. If there aren't, older banners will be recycled.