Awoo.

DOUJINSHI: Clamp in Wonderland Summer 1994

\Lennox

So I was looking up an article about my favorite manga-ka group, CLAMP, and to my surprise, they did some Sonic-themed doujinshi! Even then, it was 1994, and Sonic, on the front cover has brown eyes. This also features parodies of Jojo's Bizzare Adventure and Giant Robo, for those curious, but since this is a Sonic forum... here it is! VEEERY safe for work. Hey, at least it ain't their typical everyone is bi fare!

Cover page:

303fga1.jpg

Page 1 - Intro:

2ltmro1.png

Page 2 - Sonic and Tails (Me and My Big Brother) AWWWDAWWW:

mkausz.png

Page 3 - Sonic's Greatest Rival Appears!:

jt16yv.png

And there you have it!

You see, the Special Stages were soooo hard that even future professional manga-ka complain about Tails taking your rings.

• Thumbs Up 3

Haha, that's cute.

I'm actually a CLAMP fan, so I'm rather tickled to see that they drew Dr. Eggman (and Sonic and Tails too, of course) in one of their doujins.

• Thumbs Up 1

Eggman looks possessed, like he just walked out of the Scream painting. Huh, not quite glasses...

Alternate comment: Femme Guile?

Love the gijinka desings of Sonic, Tails and Amy. Metal looks awesome and Eggman for some reason I find scary (maybe it's the eyes which give him an eerie look)

On a side note, I love how they draw Cutie Honey (reminds me a lot of Hikaru Shidou)

Speaking of which, in the intro shot, Dr. Eggman actually LOOKS LIKE A WALRUS.

koo koo ka-choo~

• Thumbs Up 1

CLAMP is amazing, I love their manga. But I didn't know Sonic was in one.