Awoo.

Why do people want Sonic Adventure 3?

Nintendoga

Sorry darkknight, I take space theme parks over military conspiracies.

• Thumbs Up 2

SA2-89

SA2B-73

I wonder why they changed their view in just 6 months? Must be Because They were starting to question why they had all those other crappy styles. By the time SADX came out, they were sick of it.

SA-88(?)

SADX-57

Edited by Gartocer
  • Thumbs Up 2

ANYWAYS. So then if Sega does do a Sonic Adventure 3, should it be on Sonic's 25th or 30th Anniversary?

For me it is. Now stop spamming me, I can't all answer all of you guys.

That makes no sense in any way what so ever.

Also, we aren't spamming, we're disagreeing and trying to make you realize that this is absolutely ape shit crazy.For me it is. Now stop spamming me, I can't all answer all of you guys.

...No.

Sure, it's his opinion, and he's entitled to it, but he's presenting it as a fact and pretending like all of those games are better than the classics, when, objectively, a lot of them (ShtH and 06, AT LEAST) are not. And...

Sonic_Sez_That__s_No_Good_by_jared811111.jpg

That doesn't make a dang bit of difference.

Yes. In your OPINION. So don't go acting like that's a fact thar, buddy.

th_hadesrage1.gif

Look, variety is good. It can make a platformer awesome. That is, variety in LEVEL DESIGN and CHALLENGES. Having too much variety in gameplay styles makes a game feel inconsistent and lowers the chances of one enjoying the entire game, especially in SA2's case since you - as said before - have to enjoy two other GENRES, neither of which are the one you bought the game to play. This is a bad idea for reception by fans, critics and gamers alike, and that is a FACT. Having different gameplay styles is okay, and can even be a GOOD thing, but it needs to be kept in small amounts.

Subjective, subjective aaaaand subjective.

So yeah. Stop acting like your opinions are fact, because they're not, and don't pretend that Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic 06 are better than the classics, because, objectively, they're not.

Have I said that it is a fact. I was expressing my opinion. Deal with it.

ANYWAYS. So then if Sega does do a Sonic Adventure 3, should it be on Sonic's 25th or 30th Anniversary?

I think Sega will release games afterwards that good with possibly features that the Adventure fans want, that people won't care anymore.

Quit acting as if your opinions are facts and I'll leave you alone. Sa2 is good, but it has flaws, and when I see people completely ignore those flaws, I get angry.

Someone asked me to expand my original post, so I did, what did I do wrong?

They can do it whenever they feel like, but I guess 25th would be more appropriate.

Edited by thedarkknight

...No.

Sure, it's his opinion, and he's entitled to it, but he's presenting it as a fact and pretending like all of those games are better than the classics, when, objectively, a lot of them (ShtH and 06, AT LEAST) are not. And...

Sonic_Sez_That__s_No_Good_by_jared811111.jpg

That doesn't make a dang bit of difference.

Yes. In your OPINION. So don't go acting like that's a fact thar, buddy.

tumblr_lgvfqdjQX81qdcjam.gif

Look, variety is good. It can make a platformer awesome. That is, variety in LEVEL DESIGN and CHALLENGES. Having too much variety in gameplay styles makes a game feel inconsistent and lowers the chances of one enjoying the entire game, especially in SA2's case since you - as said before - have to enjoy two other GENRES, neither of which are the one you bought the game to play. This is a bad idea for reception by fans, critics and gamers alike, and that is a FACT. Having different gameplay styles is okay, and can even be a GOOD thing, but it needs to be kept in small amounts.

Subjective, subjective aaaaand subjective.

So yeah. Stop acting like your opinions are fact, because they're not, and don't pretend that Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic 06 are better than the classics, because, objectively, they're not.

He's talking about SA2, Not '06.

IT was the way you presented it.

Guys let's stop picking on him, we asked him to explain why he loves SA2, and he did, who are we to say he's wrong? I don't agree with his points, but if he loves the game more than everything, then let's leave him.

• Thumbs Up 1

He's talking about SA2, Not '06.

I know, but he was talking like he thought ALL of the 3-D games were better than the classics. Including 06 and ShtH.

SA2 was so boring I couldn't even finish it, and more importantly didn't even want to finish it, when I've finished every Sonic game I've played 100% including Sonic 06 and Black Knight. I've only seen some of the die hard and ignorant SA fans still crying for an SA3, and rejecting anything that isn't SA3. It's not a pile of shit but I don't feel your missing out on anything if you don't play SA2. I also see Sonic 06 as an attempt of emulating SA gameplay, and it failed horribly. So I'm not really curious about how an SA3 would turn out, I just don't wanna hear "SA3 will revive Sonic!" and all that shit.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 2

I know, but he was talking like he thought ALL of the 3-D games were better than the classics. Including 06 and ShtH.

Ah.

He gave no mention to anything beside from SA series and ShTh, but we don't need to be arguing...

I think Sega will release games afterwards that good with possibly features that the Adventure fans want, that people won't care anymore.

This...its already happening in Generations. From a gameplay and level design stand point it outclasses the Old City escape in every way, hell It even Outclasses it own main gimmicks. Here to hoping Speed Highway does the same too in Generations and makes it look lame. ( I love that stage, but I want Generations to completely blow it away...it shows how much the dev Team of now is improving.)

Hopefully this opens the eyes of people. Generations can truly be an eye opener for lots of people, but has potential to go either way.

I seriously don't get why people claim Colors is childish compared to the Adventures.Tell me one child that's gonna get this joke:

or the 4th wall breaks.

Family Guy & South Park do this kind of thing all the time and no one says it's childish.

• Thumbs Up 1

I seriously don't get why people claim Colors is childish compared to the Adventures.Tell me one child that's gonna get this joke:

*snip*

or the 4th wall breaks.

Yeah, but then you've got lines like "underwear to be worn by salad".

Family Guy & South Park do this kind of thing all the time and no one says it's childish.
They are childish, in a certain sense.
  • Thumbs Up 1

or the 4th wall breaks.

God I love this game. Best 3D Sonic game in years. I'd quite happily have an Adventure 3 if it used this engine. But to be honest, I'd want a Colours 2 first.

or the 4th wall breaks.

Worst voice actor ever...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 6

You should have just shut up and left this topic alone. But no, you come back wanting MORE.

Adventure 1 and 2's voice actors sucked. I'm sorry. They really did. Negrep me or whatever, but that's what I'm standing by. The lip syncing was terrible too.

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Are you talking about Roger Craig Smith being a bad voice actor over all? Or his voice work with Sonic? Either way he is my favourite voice actor on any video game I happen to see him in, and that includes Sonic as well.

Are you talking about Roger Craig Smith being a bad voice actor over all? Or his voice work with Sonic? Either way he is my favourite voice actor on any video game I happen to see him in, and that includes Sonic as well.

His voice work with Sonic. Sonic sounds like a modifeid Justin Bieber.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

or the 4th wall breaks.

Fourth wall breaks are immediately understood as a character talking to the audience or referring to meta concepts; even chimps can understand where the humor derives from that. Regardless, you're ignoring a great deal of the rest of the comedy, (Translator errors, Cubot's voice chip, Sonic's overall goofball personality and mockery, etc.), developer commentary, and the amazing low difficulty level of the game as well as presenting an inadequate simplification of the fourth wall concept; it's not inherently childish.

You should have just shut up and left this topic alone. But no, you come back wanting MORE.

Adventure 1 and 2's voice actors sucked. I'm sorry. They really did. Negrep me or whatever, but that's what I'm standing by. The lip syncing was terrible too.

I can say whatever I want as long as it's by the rules.

Well, that's your opinion.