Awoo.

Sonic The Hedgehog Official [Europe/American] Channel

Woun

I like the little bit between SA2 and Heroes, you know, when Sonic went multiplatform and everything. I'm sure that was a nod to that.

• Thumbs Up 1

Seems like Secret Rings was quite important to Sega. Should of had Rush in there. Just so the transition of Unleashed is more clearer.

Edited by ChikaBoing

Pretty great montage, although it acknowledged Secret Rings as a main game and Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles as 2 separate games, even though Generations doesn't see it that way (that we know of). Plus, Sonic 4 pretty much got the shaft. Still, it was a lot of fun, and the remix of Live and Learn seems... ominous. Possible Sonic Generations theme?

Also, lol at the Sonic 2006 bit, considering it was all edited trailer footage rather than straight gameplay like it was for the other games.

Edited by EXshad
  • Thumbs Up 1

So wait, is this the new replacement for Sonic Central?

We have been needing a replacement for awhile.

Edited by goku262002

Pretty great trailer, although it acknowledged Secret Rings as a main game and Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles as 2 separate games, even though Generations doesn't see it that way (that we know of).
Generations doesn't give two shits whether S3&K is one game, two games, or 17 games. They allotted 3 spots for classic levels, and they picked one each from Sonics 1, 2, and S&K/3&K. Edited by Diogenes

It won't load.

Woah, what a trip. Why is the comments EXACTLY like the ones on the status?

Edited by Ishtar

Well, well, it turns out they have not added even a half. Too lazy I guess.

These pages are a "DEMO", "Sale or gameSale".

PC version:

sonic-game-sale-us.png

XBLA Version:

xboxlive-arcade-us.jpg

PSN Version:

playstation-network.jpg

Sonic Generations DEMO, DE Ver.:

sonic-demo-de.png

My guess is that they still wanted the site to create on June 23, but failed.

• Thumbs Up 3

Hackers fault.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Hackers fault.

You think that because of the Sonic Generations Demo Hack?

I do not think so, because the hackers to send their work without deleting anything and did not give WARNING.

Then why is everything so slow? Oh...

Edited by Woun

Look at the Community section.

Chemical Plant screenshots, Metal Sonic battle screenshots, Modern Tails artwork and Classic Tails artwork.

Looks good. I'm guessing we'll have Classic Knuckles and a new zone around August 20.

ou think that because of the Sonic Generations Demo Hack?

I do not think so, because the hackers to send their work without deleting anything and did not give WARNING.

No, but the SEGA Forums were hacked.

Edited by Koopalmier

Well, well, it turns out they have not added even a half. Too lazy I guess.

These pages are a "DEMO", "Sale or gameSale".

PSN Version:

playstation-network.jpg

THIS IS TRUE? IN DECEMBER THE SPECIAL EXPIRES? This is great! :)

You think that because of the Sonic Generations Demo Hack?

o_O Am I the only one whom noticed the voice clip of Ryan Drummond being used in the Sonic Generations segment of that video...? I mean I'm not one to really mind whom is voicing Sonic, buuuut I just thought it's strange that no one's pointed that out yet. Think they just needed a clip and recycled one? Also huh, the fact that Secret Rings is in there makes me happy, haha. I hope that Night Palace or something is a DLC level in Generations. <3 Dat music. Any level from it would be nice, really.

THIS IS TRUE? IN DECEMBER THE SPECIAL EXPIRES? This is great! :)

Nope. I'd have to say that that's the European way of dating things, so it still expired already.

Nope. I'd have to say that that's the European way of dating things, so it still expired already.

Damn. :(

Interesting that they included Secret Rings in the montage but not Black Knight. I guess one is more spin-offy than the other but still.

Damn. :(

The way we date things is far more logical. It goes in size order (and alphabetical order actually :P).

@ Jez: I suppose SatSR was still fairly well received and, unlike Sonic 06, SatBK can be forgotten about.

• Thumbs Up 1

The way we date things is far more logical. It goes in size order (and alphabetical order actually :P).

But- but- but- say someone is on their death bed, and they need to tell you the date they were fatally attacked, which is a key to solving who did it, only they die mid-sentence. With the European/ rest of the world way, he would be like "They attacked me on 15-....*dead*" Sure, we now know he was attacked on the 15th day, but it could be any month. If he did it the American way he'd say "They attacked me on May-...*dead*" Now, we may not know the day, but we know the month which really narrows down things.

*very very off-topic*

(just felt like being silly- coffee an' stuff >w>...)

But yeah, the video's cool. I just wish they didn't add the foot-tap sequence as that's really stirring up a ton of people...

I just wish they didn't add the foot-tap sequence as that's really stirring up a ton of people...

Death of SEGA as a 1st party was a big event for Sonic, it began the downward spiral of truly horrible games. Shame no one broke that one machine... Sonic may have gotten a Good Future...

But- but- but- say someone is on their death bed, and they need to tell you the date they were fatally attacked, which is a key to solving who did it, only they die mid-sentence. With the European/ rest of the world way, he would be like "They attacked me on 15-....*dead*" Sure, we now know he was attacked on the 15th day, but it could be any month. If he did it the American way he'd say "They attacked me on May-...*dead*" Now, we may not know the day, but we know the month which really narrows down things.
But there are only 12 "15ths" in a year, and 31 days in May.
  • Thumbs Up 3

But there are only 12 "15ths" in a year, and 31 days in May.

Edited by Inferno

But yeah, the video's cool. I just wish they didn't add the foot-tap sequence as that's really stirring up a ton of people...

In the sonic 20 years trailer I just noticed when they show each sonic game the first in game footage is the stage that's supposed to be in generations for that game. Edit: not counting S3&k. other than that i think I'm right about it.

Edited by Dudehedgehogfan1996