KomodinMember Since 16 Jul 2011
Online Last Active Today, 05:54 AM
Okay, to keep things short, I'm just an average troper and semi-casual gamer who came across this site through a random link from another Sonic fansite. I'm a somewhat shy and quiet guy who has a generally positive outlook on life, though is also a bit of a grammarian with an occasional tendency to snark. I also go by the username "Komodin" on some forums.
Also, I read and write fanfiction -- ghastly, isn't it? In fact, I do have a few stories up on this very site, as well as on FanFiction.net. Some examples of my narrative works are:
1) The Blue Blur of Termina - My magnus opus, of sorts. Based on the events of the game, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, along with some story elements from Sonic Unleashed, the story chronicles Sonic the Hedgehog and Tatl Beryllia's journey through the four corners of Termina to seek the help necessary to stop the catastrophic descent of the rogue moon before it annihilates the world. Basically, it's a Sonic the Hedgehog/The Legend of Zelda crossover retelling of the aforementioned game. A work-in-progress, there are currently 8 chapters up on FF.net, with Chapter 9 underway.
2) Mischief Makers: A Cybot's Tale - This is a more straightforward retelling of the Nintendo 64 cult classic, Mischief Makers. It's currently on hiatus, until I got a concrete game plan for what to do with it.
3) Impending Doom (best viewed here) - This is an AU oneshot based on Mad Gear Zone, Act 3 from Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1. It dramatizes what would likely happen if Sonic mistakenly forgot to trigger a switch that would get him out of a room that would soon get crushed by that Wall of Death, and promptly pays the penalty for his grave error.
4) Sonic and the Return of Robotnik - This is an expanded retelling of the Sonic the Hedgehog 4 games, created to provide a more substantial narrative to the games' events. It's currently on hiatus, as I'm trying to properly plan out how to go about it.
5) Sonic's Promise - This is a short semi-romantic oneshot novelization based on an event in Sonic Unleashed near the endgame: in the PS3/360 versions, if you talk to Amy outside the Lab in Shamar before you head out to Eggmanland, you actually have the option to ask her out.
- Group TSS Member
- Active Posts 2139
- Profile Views 21090
- Member Title TV Tropes' Sonic Wiki Curator
- Age 21 years old
- Birthday July 25, 1991
Playing video games.
Writing short stories.
Reading stories and poetry.
Researching information (especially anything pertaining to biology, astronomy and computer technology).
Listening to music.
- Website URL http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/Komodin
- Skype GreatKomodin