Awoo.
  • Join the Sonic Community Today!

Welcome to the world's biggest and best Sonic the Hedgehog online community! Register an account with us to get your very own Sonic social media account, and take part in the global blue blur conversation!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Just finished. Episodes 1 & 2 were great, but it had a very steep decline starting with episode 3 imho. sure, funny stuff here and there but for a show called knuckles our boi had much too little screentime imho. Very disappointed.
  3. Today
  4. Funny you mentioned Super Mario World, for I started with Sonic, so I have been a Sonic fan, but I fell in love with Mario soon after with Super Mario World.
  5. SonicLegends

Knuckles Show Opinions and Spoilers Discussion Thread

So just got done with it my thoughts for the episodes are episodes 1-3 have the most time with Knuckles Then episode 4 is Wade's exclusively and thankfully is the shortest of them, Lastly, episodes 5 and 6 did lean a bit too much on humans. I did appreciate some of the , but Knuckles still had some time to shine, but probably is the moment budget for cgi character couldn't show him up as much is my thoughts on it. Overall, I'd give the show a 7.5, but at my lowest to conceding to from anyone else a 6 as it was nice content until movie 3, I thought humans only was going to be way worse when I had heard some of the reviews before it released. Paramount failed on setting expectations to high for some Sonic fans in what to expect, I think the show would have been way worse off reception wise had it came out last year as it originally intended to as a wait for movie 3, so as a blessing in disguise given the actor strike it's a good thing this did get delayed to a now just 8 months away from the very next SCU/Sonic Cinematic Universe event. So yeah, I would have been a lot more peeved at this had that been the case.
  6. Cyb3rkn1ght

Knuckles Show Opinions and Spoilers Discussion Thread

Watched a tad of the beginning and Also it’s REALLY funny
  7. Welp, here's the confirmation: But she already looked finished in the last update though...
  8. Hmm, we're four months in and I haven't actually played a Sonic game yet... Knuckles in Sonic 2 - 100% Complete (Taxman Android) As a kid the two Sonic games I owned were Sonic 2 and Sonic & Knuckles, so I've played this version a lot over the years. It was the first time I unlocked Super Knuckles in Emerald Hill though! 21 games finished, 14 of which are 100%.
  9. Amazing! Such detail for an on the spot request! Honey is quite an underused character that should be used more often. I mean, she's essentially a blank slate (that is, unless you count the Archie comics, her only real appearance) with how underused she is, with so much untapped potential. With Sega now keeping Classic Sonic around as a subseries of sorts, and by extension, trying to expand that specific cast with new (Trip) and the return of old (Fang) characters, it would be nice if she showed up at some point.
  10. AAAGGHHH!!! SO CUTEEE!!!
  11. Honey doodle!!! She’s so cutesy it makes me sick but I love.
  12. Make sure to use spoilers when necessary. For those who have seen the show, which just released today I the USA, what are your thoughts on it? Is it good, bad, or mixed to you? Again, make sure to use spoilers when needed. I will have to watch it later myself, for I am away from home, unfortunately.
  13. Xandur

How long can the Paramount-verse last?

As long as Jim Carrey continues to play Eggman IMO. He really completes the films - they wouldn't be the same without him. I'm guessing 3 is gonna be the last one he stars in; we're already extremely lucky that he decided to come back for this one, so him returning for a fourth movie is a fat chance.
  14. You know, seeing this reminds me of this ongoing fan series on YouTube called Sonic and the Autobots, which I saw an episode of. It was funny seeing this a while after I saw that episode.
  15. Interested to see where this goes. Not sure if the two are a good match though. At least it's actual Transformers and not Transmutation Formers!
  16. Well, Sonic poses are integrated into my mind!
  17. I meant for this to be within the present moment, but... that does fit the requirements... so as long as you didn't use the original art as a reference, I'll allow it! Either way, I'm not discounting it from the topic, and it does look good for an under 4 minutes drawing!
  18. I also made this one a long time back, in like 4 minutes. I don't know if it counts but, I just found it in my archives...
  19. Looks like most of the items start selling today. The bigger Sonic plush and the sleeping one don't arrive until June, though. Sadface.
  20. That's really good under the circumstances! I said that you only needed to draw one character in the original post, so I appreciate all the other details you put in, again, under the circumstances. And some Sonic Unleashed representation (and to that extent, Werehog and Chip representation) is always nice to see as well! Aww! I love it! Nicely done @Maple Syrup!
  21. paramount+ is not anavible in Ukraine, оur streaming services will either upload the series only tomorrow or not at all((((
  22. Drew the little blue boi!!!
  23. Ok, I found this topic and quickly drew this
  24. Whoops, sorry about that!
  25. A super No.1 washedupgamer

Quick Time Event - Draw Whatever Sonic Character Comes to Mind RIGHT NOW

That was supposed to be his leg.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.