All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I decided TSR aint worth it in the end, based off what some people here have said about it. 

I watched the story mode on youtube tho. it's ok

3. Playing through adventure modes and having a lot of fun with this. The difficulty jump from Hard to Expert is downright punishing and it takes a few tries to not get swept off the podium. It doesn't seem to be rubber-band kind of difficulty tho, just comm working better as a team. I think that changes when I learn the tracks a bit better and unlock a few mods for my mains. The skimboost is a godsend. It incentivizes racing together and takes the sting out of getting blitzed by items. Perfect compliment to the Team Mechanics. The first negative I've seen would be the Tech class AI. They lay slipstreams down through impassible terrain, and then fellow AI partners will follow it to oblivion. If your going to not program them to lay clean racing lines, you have to at least give teammates enough intelligence to know no to follow the leader off the cliff.
  4. Fuck...still don’t have Deluxe yet.

Team Racing is out.

Nitro Kart is coming soon.

The gaming industry wants to me to put down Smash and play some damn racing games already don’t they?

1. Dejimon11
    2. Bloxxerboy

Bloxxerboy

What about Forza Horizon 4?

3. Jovahexeon Ogilvie Maurice

Jovahexeon Ogilvie Maurice

I can understand about Smash being hard to down this gen.

4. Celestia

Celestia

Now all Ninty has to do is make Super Drift Bros. or whatever and you'll have no excuses

5. So to anybody who's played online with friends I need to know: Is it possible that you can choose which friend you want to be on the same team as or is it random? 

6. Just got back from Detective Pikachu. It was good! The story went in a way crazier direction than the game's story did, but it was absolutely for the better and much better than the original. Nice to finally have a good video game movie adaptation.

7. I hate Traffic Attack as is, but having a fucking bug that requires quitting to the map screen, and reloading the level altogether is really wearing fucking thin on me.

1. Conando

Conando

Traffic Attack was also bugged in Transformed. Which begs the question, how and why?

2. Dejimon11

Dejimon11

It's better than the stupid goal post mission. Seriously what the hell am i meant to do there?

3. Conando

Conando

I’ve just accepted the fact I won’t 100 percent these games. Transformed had the same annoying missions and I never got that final AGES mode either.

8. I managed to get a string of matches in a full online lobby in TSR and it was extremely, extremely fun

...I just wish it didn't take like, 20 other attempts before that happened 

9. Today
  10. @Shiroi Huh, that's surprising to hear. As a member of Team Time Travel, things were quite the opposite on my end. Before the Splatfest, the majority of drawings/posts that showed up were supporting Team Teleportation. And once it came to the event proper, I'm almost certain that the majority of matches I was in were losses - or rather, curbstomps - for our team.
  11. Okay, on the Team Vector thing, I realized the cutscene didn't play and so replayed the mission with them. Is that cutscene supposed to play or can the cutscenes changed depending on which characters you pick?
  12. Unikitty and Cubot went to the same philosophy class. 

1. Bloxxerboy

Bloxxerboy

I’d say good luck to their friends, apprentices, and enemies.

13. If the drifting is as bad as I’m hearing for TSR, then I’ll probably pass on it. 

1. Dejimon11

Dejimon11

It's really not. 

2. Jovahexeon Ogilvie Maurice

Jovahexeon Ogilvie Maurice

It's no where near bad like that.

3. KHCast

KHCast

Regardless, with the better kart racer dropping next month, I’m probably gonna skip out on this one for a bit

4. Dejimon11

Dejimon11

I mean the better kart racer already came out 2 years ago

Spoiler

DklOHiQV4AAP8Jv.jpg

5. KHCast

KHCast

Truth be told, I wish there was a demo. this seems like the one of those games where a demo would really help

6. Conando

Conando

It feels pretty much exactly the same as the other ones. People seem to be collectively forgetting why many go back to Mario Kart if it’s available to them. The team mechanic actually sets TSR apart, though.

14. So I'm about to do Stage 4-5 and have a few thoughts:
  15. Yesterday
  16. Damnit. I don’t know if I want to play more TSR or start soldiering through the grindy endgame of FF XII. I really like XII, but having to do all this stuff for endgame gear or massively over-leveling is kind of a drag.

17. How exactly did Zavok survive his lava bath? Even if he didn’t melt, there’s still convection and poisonous smoke to worry about.
  18. Sweet Jesus, this game's matchmaking might just be the worst in any game I've ever played. Out of 10 attempts I got two solid games, one of which ended with an endless post-race screen that I had to force quit out of. The rest have been 3 different varieties of error, including one point where the game couldn't detect an internet connection... when I'm on a stable ethernet link. It's torturous, and annoying because when I do get a game, it's actually quite fun.
  19. I know it probably won't happen, and we'll get Sonic 3D Blast in Wave 4, but I have a small feeling that Sonic 3 & Knuckles will be in Wave 4. SEGA has gone through a lot of licensing for a lot of these games, like Konami and Capcom games, and the Disney Illusion Games. Who says they can't meet up with Brad Buxer and the MK Estate? Could be a big surprise for the system
  20. Green screens are hard to set up but I think I made myself look a bit better with the lighting.

21. I do like the music but im waiting for the real soundtrack to come out so i can rip it into flac. Id share it if i knew how. But most files online are just mp3s ripped and then uploaded without edititing to youtube. I look forward to what the full tracks sound like.
  22. Shadow says "slag" in TSR and I can't wait to hear it used in chopped up dialogue.

Dunno how it slipped through the net. It might not be a profanity elsewhere in the world, but in the UK it means "slut". Surely someone at Sumo should have told SEGA to find a different word? "Let's slag these Egg Pawns" could have been very easily reworded.

1. Polkadi~♪

Polkadi~♪

And Sumo Digital is based in the UK, too...

Couldn't one of them had said something was up with it?

2. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

That's exactly my point. Sumo is a UK company. Mind you, the game is still only PEGI 3, so clearly no issue was taken with the word given its context. But honestly, nobody uses the word like that over here.

3. Joy

Joy

Tbf it doesn't make any sense in the context it's used. Maybe in England it's worse but in Scotland slag actually refers to an insult "I slagged him off" "He's getting a slagging".

4. DanJ86

DanJ86

"Slag" is also a stony waste matter. Anyone that watched Wacky Races back in the day might be familiar with a pair of characters called the Slag Brothers.

23. Man, Team Sonic Racing is a good time.

24. What’s with the handling complaints for TSR? It feels alright to me.

1. Polkadi~♪

Polkadi~♪

Found the Technique player.

2. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Weird shit happens when you crash into a wall,and you end up driving backwards or on the side of your car. 

3. Conando

Conando

@Polkadi~♪

I’ve actually used Sonic and Knuckles the most. I just don’t use them for the trash ass Daredevil challenges, those are clearly for technique racers

@Blue Blood I remember that being an issue in Transformed too, though it was WAY more noticeable online.

4. PaulyBFromDa303

PaulyBFromDa303

People don't want to try all the characters. Some of them are very underrated. Go ahead, try Eggman out. The Chao are pretty fun too

Point being that every character has a different characteristic, you just have to find which ones right for you. I'm still finding mine

25. Btw do the Power characters becone useful after mods, are they always useless?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.