Awoo.
  • Join the Sonic Community Today!

Welcome to the world's biggest and best Sonic the Hedgehog online community! Register an account with us to get your very own Sonic social media account, and take part in the global blue blur conversation!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I was sure that the other characters were definitely coming. Anyway, in this trailer the game looks fine but seems like it's struggling for some reason... like the part where they slide on that slope in Green Hill, it does look janky, but maybe it's just appearance and the video itself skipping frames and lagging, I don't know, Regarding the art style... I think Green Hill looks a bit too dark, not saturated enough, I don't know... and the characters don't look like toys, they look like chibi versions of the characters themselves, but the real ones. The fact that even in the mainline Sonic games, all the characters' 3D models look like plastic dolls probably doesn't help. As someone who occasionally plays Fall Guys though, I think this game can be interesting if done right. I hope they don't focus too much on competition and leaderboards and leave it as a casual game like Fall Guys, where you just have fun and don't care if you win or lose. I wonder if Dream Team and Toy Party run on the same framework... I know that they are from separated developers, but maybe, I don't know (andif that's the case, who did the framework out of the two teams?). I say this because I noticed that Dream Team has some gimmicks that appear just once or a few times and that are a bit too complex to program for being intended to be used only a couple of times: I'm talking mostly of the tube-planetoid physics like Sonic Lost World, they are rarely used in the game (Dream Team) though they require the whole gameplay to be designed with that gimmick in mind in order to work, it's hard to believe that it was a later, last minute addition to the game... since Toy Party seems to have some Lost World content in it, I wonder if the framework was created for Toy Party and was also used for Dream Team (this is just a random theory and might be completely wrong).
  3. Today
  4. Green Hill and Chemical Plant are here to stay.
  5. Hooray! They all look so cute! And, uh, Sonic the Knuckles, Sonic the Silver, Shadow the Eggman, and Tails the Dog?
  6. Failinhearts

Describe your current mood with a Sonic series quote

"If you've got time to worry, then run!" is a philosophy I'm trying to hold onto at the moment. Hopefully it works out, who knows?
  7. Yup! Although bear in mind, getting every memory token, music track or big Koco won't count towards completion if it makes you feel any better. We only count BASE game completion, so the "100% reward" and those three items the game tracks were something that was added in Update 2.
  8. It would be cool if there was a team with silver blaze and someone else maybe
  9. That's understandable. The whole game in itself was rather confusing. I hadn't taken the time to collect every since essence, red ring, and all of the fish to catch. I might go back to it eventually, but for now I'm just happy to have that game out of the way
  10. Yo! This is looking awesome. I'm all about that altered beast fig. I've never seen any merch for that game before. I hope they get some Ristar or Vector Man figs one day.
  11. Yeah, it just got a bit confusing sometimes due to the DLC in the mix. No worries, though! I will bear it in mind!
  12. I typically put 100% in quotes, with pictures to verify it. As with all of my game updates that I upload. This specific game though, is just a completion playthrough. But I apologize for being vague and not elaborating better. Thank you for bringing it to my attention!
  13. Damn didn’t expect, Jet The Hawk join in Sonic Toy’s Party plus earlier give official art Jet today either!
  14. It looks very unstable. And I wonder if it's going to be an Apple Arcade exclusive. They might have addressed this already, but I'm not too in touch with the mainstream news of everything.
  15. If you could please clarify in this and future posts if this is 100% complete or not, it would be a major time saver to help verify your posts, thanks!
  16. Game #25 Sonic Frontier's + Final DLC I beat the base game last year, but FINALLY got around to doing the final dlc. This was way too difficult. But the ending was worth it. But a really great game, and I'm glad I finally wrapped this one up.
  17. They're all pretty cute! Especially Cream and Charmy! I still have a problem with the name though...
  18. I never had any old consoles and I only played Classic games! That's why this remake sounds pretty interesting to me! But if it is too much for SEGA, I would just ask them to take their time and release it in 2026.
  19. Has it been disproven that a Sonic Heroes remaster is not happening anytime soon?
  20. Yesterday
  21. I'm eager to add AiAi to my SONIC figures!!... And I'll buy Axel and the Beast-man too!!... AiAi is so cute (more than in the next game)!!... I'd love to have the whole monkey gang as action figures!!...
  22. It really does feel like everything about this game has been leaking like a sieve, huh? From early leaks of a "Fall Guys" Sonic game, to its name, to an old for-internal-use-only trailer, we now have...a second trailer leak! Posted to Twitter and Youtube by long-running Sonic fan site Shadow of a Hedgehog City, this new trailer showcases far more characters and a different user interface. You can find the trailer below: This new trailer gives us an idea of how the game's competition progression will work: three competitions on different maps. The maps "Chemical Plant Run" and "Green Hill Run" are shown: The trailer also shows off more of the in-game UI, including what appears to be a survival mode. Players need to avoid falling off a shrinking arena while battling a rampaging Death Egg Robot, which was seen in the previous trailer. Some sort of silver-covered Eggman can also be seen in the first image: Finally, the end of the trailer shows us a wide selection of characters, far bigger than what the older internal trailer showcased. Alongside previously confirmed characters that included Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Amy, Eggman Shadow, and Metal Sonic, a large number of new characters from Sonic's wider universe was shown. Cream, Rouge, Silver, Blaze, Espio, Charmy, Zavok, Jet, a bunch of characters based on the Sonic Forces' avatar, and more can all be seen in the character select. You can check them out in the gallery of screenshots from the trailer below: Interestingly, one big difference between this trailer and the previous one is that the chao aren't universal, but only seen on a few characters. This could mean they are optional. The leaker Midori has stated that this is from a more recent build of the game. Given the amount of leaks this game has had, one wonders if we're not far from a proper announcement. At the very least, it is SEGA's worst kept secret at this point. We don't know where this trailer came from, but the code covering it would suggest this was another one not meant to see the light of day. Hopefully, it won't be long before SEGA gives this thing a proper unveiling. Assuming previous leaks remain accurate, Sonic Toys Party is expected sometime this summer. Original Post Content: View full story
  23. It really does feel like everything about this game has been leaking like a sieve, huh? From early leaks of a "Fall Guys" Sonic game, to its name, to an old for-internal-use-only trailer, we now have...a second trailer leak! Posted to Twitter and Youtube by long-running Sonic fan site Shadow of a Hedgehog City, this new trailer showcases far more characters and a different user interface. You can find the trailer below: This new trailer gives us an idea of how the game's competition progression will work: three competitions on different maps. The maps "Chemical Plant Run" and "Green Hill Run" are shown: The trailer also shows off more of the in-game UI, including what appears to be a survival mode. Players need to avoid falling off a shrinking arena while battling a rampaging Death Egg Robot, which was seen in the previous trailer. Some sort of silver-covered Eggman can also be seen in the first image: Finally, the end of the trailer shows us a wide selection of characters, far bigger than what the older internal trailer showcased. Alongside previously confirmed characters that included Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Amy, Eggman Shadow, and Metal Sonic, a large number of new characters from Sonic's wider universe was shown. Cream, Rouge, Silver, Blaze, Espio, Charmy, Zavok, Jet, a bunch of characters based on the Sonic Forces' avatar, and more can all be seen in the character select. You can check them out in the gallery of screenshots from the trailer below: Interestingly, one big difference between this trailer and the previous one is that the chao aren't universal, but only seen on a few characters. This could mean they are optional. The leaker Midori has stated that this is from a more recent build of the game. Given the amount of leaks this game has had, one wonders if we're not far from a proper announcement. At the very least, it is SEGA's worst kept secret at this point. We don't know where this trailer came from, but the code covering it would suggest this was another one not meant to see the light of day. Hopefully, it won't be long before SEGA gives this thing a proper unveiling. Assuming previous leaks remain accurate, Sonic Toys Party is expected sometime this summer.
  24. Great edition change swapping character arms one by one.
  25. Sonic Heroes is my favorite Sonic game, but I much rather have a re-master than a re-make. I like the original voice actors and music.
  26. Those of you in the west are used to the official Sonic Twitter that is known for its memes and Sonic character Twitter takeovers, but Japan has their own official Sonic Twitter called Sonic Channel. Sonic Channel doesn't have any memes, but it does provide a lot of amazing illustrations and art of various Sonic characters on a monthly basis. For example, Jet the Hawk is this month's Sonic Channel commemorative illustration! Of course, it goes without saying, but the illustration is literally just Jet the Hawk. There's no Storm the Albatross, and Wave the Swallow isn't here either. In fact, there isn't even any Extreme Gear boards. Jet isn't riding one in the picture. He does, however, have an item that allows him to blow other racers away with a gale wind. Why? Because he can! Sonic Channel doesn't leave any stone unturned with Sonic characters. If a character was in a Sonic game at some point in the franchise's history, odds are pretty decent that they've had Sonic Channel art at some point. Nevertheless, it's only a matter of time before Sonic Channel releases some more, so you may want to stay tuned. For now, if you want to see the Jet the Hawk picture, it is down below. Via Twitter
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.