All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Goodnight Everyone!

3. I am SO down for this. Ape Escape movie, plz? Oh! Oh! Or Parappa!
  4. I loved Brian Thomas' art in issues 34 and 37. He only got two issues, but man, were the characters adorable.
  5. Ugh Bluestacks won't run Dokkan Battle for anymore for some reason. I have no idea how to fix it, and if not I need to find a way to do a transfer of files. I don't want to lose all that progress.

6. Any idea who wrote the script? I haven't played the game just watched the Cutscenes but the dialogue and characterization is great.
  7. I haven't played for that long but, TSR, for what's already there, is serviceable enough. The budget title label this has is painfully noticeable though. Shame. At least with ASRT I unlocked AGES and decided I completed the game far as I was concerned. 

8. Did TSR bring back the tank challenge too?

1. Dejimon11

Dejimon11

Which one was that again? 

2. Balding Spider

Balding Spider

The tank pursuit challenges for Transformed

9. Today
  10. Turning off for the night after the last racer showed himself. Here's some last inputs:
  11. If anyone wants, I'm currently streaming Time Trials on TSR. Mainly just learning the levels and finding who I work best with. www.mixer.com/paulybfromda303

12. Someone on Twitch messaged me about... women's needs... The heck!

I was streaming about Sonic.

How do you get women's needs from that.

13. I wanted to create this topic because I thought it was necessary. So yesterday, Sony announced the formation of Playstation Productions. To create adaptations of their many Playstation IP's. The 1st slate of projects are already in production, assuming this includes Sly Cooper. Distribution will be handled by Sony Pictures. The Uncharted film is now in advanced development after being announced years ago. While Twisted Metal will get a TV series. But what inspired the studio to be formed was the affect Marvel has had on the film industry, so Sony wanted to follow in their footsteps with Playstation's numerous & varied IP library. Seeing as their more familiar with their IP's than other studios would be if they were licensed out. Meaning more true to source material adaptations. PS Productions will also be doing animated series & films. Meaning Sly is no longer with PGS, which explains why Sly was removed from PGS' site. Also it could mean more Ratchet & Clank and the possible return of Jak & Daxter. But here's how I think Sly was affected. We're still not sure if the shows will premiere on Netflix or elsewhere. So guys after the PS Productions reveal. Which IP do you think will get adapted to TV & Film? Be sure to post below. Note: If Crash or Spyro, Activision would have to license them out despite them already having a film/TV division Activision/Blizzard Studios.
  14. Backlash, to the backlash happens with anything and it’s kinda annoying. Like, for example, companies get exposed for excessive crunching, or toxic work environments, and then people complain and get on the cases of those that are raising awareness of the problems, because they’re “talking about it too much”. Like...yeah that’s how news works and how change and betterment happen

15. There we go everyone. Playstation Productions will be doing animated films & TV show adaptations of PS IP's. Meaning, Sly Cooper, more Ratchet & Clank and possibly the return of Jak & Daxter.

(Tweet)

1. Strickerx5

Strickerx5

Still waiting on that Sly movie

2. Blueknight V2.0

Blueknight V2.0

Well now that there's a proper distribution studio (Sony Pictures) it should come sooner. Once the show releases that is.

3. PC the Hedgehog

PC the Hedgehog

I am SO down for this.

Ape Escape movie, plz?

16. So why is Oreos trending-Oh, that's why 🤦‍♂️

1. Bloxxerboy

Bloxxerboy

What are you talking abou-

Oh...oooooooohhhhhhhhhh...

2. KHCast

KHCast

Fucking Ben Carson man. How is he still here

3. SupahBerry

SupahBerry

Do I wanna know? Do I wanna know???

4. tailsBOOM!

tailsBOOM!

@SupahBerry at a Congressional meeting, Ben Carson (The Secretary of HUD, mind you), was asked if he knew the housing term  and he thought they said, "Oreo."

To make matters worse, he sent a jokey tweet later saying he'd send Oreos as a post-hearing snack to the Congresswoman.

5. Bloxxerboy

Bloxxerboy

Whoops...wrong controversial issue relating to Oreos...

17. Well, just spent an hour or two it TSR on PC.

Overall, when the game works, it's fun as hell. Though, it's messing a hell of a lot of basic features and is pretty iffy at the end of the day in multiple areas. When said and done, it feels like a budget title which is a damn shame. Great mechanics held back by a lack of overall ambition.

I could go into every little detail I've seen so far but I rather not make an essay status right now lol

18. (Tweet)

You know I'm starting to remember why I dropped All Stars Racing Transformed.

1. Strickerx5

Strickerx5

Lol, they made the lighting engine worse but chose to keep the same jank gameplay engine from ASRT

(though, tbf I haven't actually encountered any of that yet and I seemed to be a magnet for that shit in Transformed)

2. Dejimon11

Dejimon11

Oh thank God somebody considers ASRT gameplay engine to be jank AF. 

3. Strickerx5

Strickerx5

Dude, who's saying it isn't?! I remember getting pushed outside the map in Graveyard Gig and literally getting caught in a rubber banding death sequence for the entire race online. Shit was downright broken for the most part there.

Thankfully, they seemed to have fixed the bulk of it in the PC version (and probably the others) going by the last time I played it but that collision bs was still very much present. Not a great feeling to know now that it's still in TSR.

4. Dejimon11

Dejimon11

I have just never seen any criticisms about the game when it was still new. Any minor critique was basically met with "you just need to get good" 

19. I decided TSR aint worth it in the end, based off what some people here have said about it. 

I watched the story mode on youtube tho. it's ok

20. Playing through adventure modes and having a lot of fun with this. The difficulty jump from Hard to Expert is downright punishing and it takes a few tries to not get swept off the podium. It doesn't seem to be rubber-band kind of difficulty tho, just comm working better as a team. I think that changes when I learn the tracks a bit better and unlock a few mods for my mains. The skimboost is a godsend. It incentivizes racing together and takes the sting out of getting blitzed by items. Perfect compliment to the Team Mechanics. The first negative I've seen would be the Tech class AI. They lay slipstreams down through impassible terrain, and then fellow AI partners will follow it to oblivion. If your going to not program them to lay clean racing lines, you have to at least give teammates enough intelligence to know no to follow the leader off the cliff.
  21. Fuck...still don’t have Deluxe yet.

Team Racing is out.

Nitro Kart is coming soon.

The gaming industry wants to me to put down Smash and play some damn racing games already don’t they?

1. Dejimon11

Dejimon11

Good

2. Bloxxerboy

Bloxxerboy

What about Forza Horizon 4?

3. Jovahexeon Ogilvie Maurice

Jovahexeon Ogilvie Maurice

I can understand about Smash being hard to down this gen.

4. Celestia

Celestia

Now all Ninty has to do is make Super Drift Bros. or whatever and you'll have no excuses

22. So to anybody who's played online with friends I need to know: Is it possible that you can choose which friend you want to be on the same team as or is it random? 

23. Just got back from Detective Pikachu. It was good! The story went in a way crazier direction than the game's story did, but it was absolutely for the better and much better than the original. Nice to finally have a good video game movie adaptation.

24. I hate Traffic Attack as is, but having a fucking bug that requires quitting to the map screen, and reloading the level altogether is really wearing fucking thin on me.

1. Conando

Conando

Traffic Attack was also bugged in Transformed. Which begs the question, how and why?

2. Dejimon11

Dejimon11

It's better than the stupid goal post mission. Seriously what the hell am i meant to do there?

3. Conando

Conando

I’ve just accepted the fact I won’t 100 percent these games. Transformed had the same annoying missions and I never got that final AGES mode either.

25. I managed to get a string of matches in a full online lobby in TSR and it was extremely, extremely fun

...I just wish it didn't take like, 20 other attempts before that happened 

26. @Shiroi Huh, that's surprising to hear. As a member of Team Time Travel, things were quite the opposite on my end. Before the Splatfest, the majority of drawings/posts that showed up were supporting Team Teleportation. And once it came to the event proper, I'm almost certain that the majority of matches I was in were losses - or rather, curbstomps - for our team.
  27. Okay, on the Team Vector thing, I realized the cutscene didn't play and so replayed the mission with them. Is that cutscene supposed to play or can the cutscenes changed depending on which characters you pick?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.