Awoo.
  • Join the Sonic Community Today!

Welcome to the world's biggest and best Sonic the Hedgehog online community! Register an account with us to get your very own Sonic social media account, and take part in the global blue blur conversation!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. until

Huh, I didn't get the SA2 profile gift last week, why?
  3. That makes the development what?
  4. castell-neath

First Knuckles Series Reviews drop

Hmmm....after the excellent Fallout i had high hopes this would be a great "game adaption month". I may temper expectations given these reviews.
  5. #15/52 - Warhammer: Chaosbane (PC) Completed the main story, didn't do any of the side stuff. Pretty mediocre but mercifully mindless enough to put on a video or podcast while playing. Playing as a dwarf lady with an explosive gun is fun, too.
  6. Rabbitearsblog

Are any of these reviews from Kotaku?
  7. Hedgehugs

What Are Your Relationship Headcannons?

Unsure if it counts as an actual relationship headcanon considering that... It Involves the character not being in one but I always imagined Sonic being Aromantic Asexual (Aroace). Like... I don't even really know why either and I can't really explain it outside of it just being my personal headcanon but it just felt like it fit him. Mainly for game verse Sonic though since the Archie version of him is... Yeah lol. That and I don't see bro settling down with anyone in the future anyway.
  8. Blazermaze00

Blaze's Art Closet

Probably should be putting raffle art somewhere here...that's what I shall do!
  9. Huh, so I guess I made the Sonic Adventure 2 deadline the other night? Regardless, I'm just getting the Knuckles challenge out of the way before I forget it/put it off for too long. I needed to log in to Sonic Speed Simulator anyways to make some progress on unlocking the movie characters, so that's my game of choice here: For the added effect of Knuckles & Knuckles & Knuckles & Knuckles & Knuckles, I decided to swap out my normal load out for Classic Knuckles as the character, the Knuckles, Treasure Hunter Knuckles, and Holiday Knuckles toys as my fast friends, and I made sure to photo op with Movie Knuckles. Speaking of which, grinding for him wasn't actually that bad, having completed 3/5 dumbbell goals, as well as completing 2/5 of the tasks needed for Movie Tails and Sonic. One final thing before signing off: the new City Escape map is pretty cool, both to explore, and in detail. I spotted several elements from the actual level sprinkled throughout the map, which was neat. And having an open City Escape map is welcomed.
  10. Yo, all! If you haven't caught the revival, weekly SEGASonic Radio music streams have returned to the Stadium Twitch channel, and now, it's own dedicated YouTube channel! So here's the deal: Every week, I'll be soliciting Sonic game music requests based on some theme, like a character or event or just a general vibe. Don't sweat the theme too much, just request a song (limit one per week please) that you think fits it in some way. And then either tune in Friday Night to catch the show live on Twitch at 7 PM ET / 4 PM PT / 12 AM GMT, or enjoy the VOD on YouTube the following day! This week's theme is... So dig deep for your favorite Knuckles music requests, share them in this thread, and then join me live on Friday for ~90 minutes of great Sonic tunes!
  11. Cyb3rkn1ght

...Wow. I never really saw it that way! There just lil playmates! The contrasting Colors, the Same intentions, and I bet Knux treats him like a lil bro too. The "Feral GF" Dynamic I've never really thought of between those two. I only saw "A Girl sees a Introverted yet very assaulted girl and is friendly to them, so the other gets soft". I absolutely ADORE "Stone cold to lovable" Tropes, its SO cute! Like Shadow Being a literal meanie to everyone except Maria, and I also love tropes like "Im the only one that can understand them", like Tange And Whisper! Whisper is Quiet and Ok being alone, while Tangle is basically ADHD. The fact Tangle humbles herself to just listen and talk to her REALLY pulls on my heartstrings because its just perfect for me.
  12. until
    Join us for a very special 52 Game Challenge monthly event to tie into the ongoing Knuckles Week festivities happening on the site! Not only is the usual check-in prize available, but we're offering special prizes for anyone who participates in this bonus challenge. The challenge? Find Knuckles in any game, and show evidence of it! In doing so, you'll earn 500 rings, a Knuckles Chaotix (JP) profile gift, AND a exclusive badge/achievement. On top of that, we have a mini-challenge for 100 rings where liking the initial announcement post of the special event will net you 100 rings at the end of the week! So jump in now and show them that unlike Sonic, you don't chuckle, you'd rather flex your muscles!
  13. cosmichaos

I honestly really like Sonknux. It just kind of covers all the bases that personally appeal to me, but I can understand if it's not for everyone. I love the Sun and Moon symbolism; it's just too clever a reference not to bring up, but there's other aspects of the ship that I like. For example, Sonic and Knuckles have a really unique relationship that he arguably doesn't share with most of his other "rivals". They're funny together, and like bickering and sparring, but at the end of the day it's just harmless fun, and they do really care about each other. Sonic was the first person in Knuckles' life who really cared, about him and what he wanted, and there's no way that didn't leave a huge impact on Knuckles. I'm a sucker for rivals to lovers tropes, but I get it if it's not up some other people's allies. If you don't like this ship, I encourage you to just ignore this; no need to throw stones over fictional characters. Also, SticksAmy is so funny to me because I love the "proper and socially acceptable lady and her feral warlord girlfriend" dynamic. Like. They could be so funny together. The same trope kind of applies to Modern Blazamy, too, considering how feral Amy can get sometimes. Tailsmo will always be in my heart, Knuxouge is another really funny "rivals and also lovers" one, and Sonadow has the potential to be either the most angst ridden thing ever or the funniest "they hate each other but they also love each other and punching is their love language" trope and I love it for that.
  14. Cuz

Fleetway Doodles

Tekno best bird!
  15. So, with the Knuckles series on the horizon, and with it - Sonic Speed Simulator launching a full-blown movie event where you can unlock all three movie variants of Team Sonic, now seemed like a perfect time to get a full guide up for it, especially since I myself am a beginner, having only started two days ago when the movie characters was incoming. Speed Simulator is a officially licensed Sonic game found within Roblox, with heaps of deep cut unlockable characters and various worlds to explore, and it's been one I've been meaning to try since it came to PS4, and I finally got around to it, and honestly? It's been a lot of fun thus far. So I might as well put what I've learned to good use! Check out this guide for a full beginner guide, that will take you right through the game, through to the best way of unlocking Movie Knuckles! Step 0: Codes, Codes, Codes! The first step to fast-tracking your starting journey and getting to where we need to be to fasttrack the Movie events is making use of several free codes that will provide you with decently useful items and buffs that will let you level up faster, making that Level 200 grind a relative breeze. When you get into the game, hit shop, and go to redeem codes, and input the below codes for your items. Codes: 30 Minutes of Magnet - Code: "25k" 30 Minutes of Magnet - Code: "Amazing35" Bloxian Chao (Pet) - Code: "thumbsup" 30 Minutes of Ring Boost - Code: "40KThankYou" Gratitude Chao (Pet) - Code: "thankyouchao" 30 Minutes of XP Boost - Code: "hooray50k" Boxy Chao (Pet) - Code: "lankyboxbox" Foxy Chao (Pet) - Code: "lankyfoxbox" 100 Race Tickets (Race Shop currency) - Code: "race2win" This should give you a pretty reasonable boost to your start, and make it all the easier to get to the initial destination we're aiming for - Hill Top Zone. With that, head on to Step 1! Step 1: Green Hill Again?! Upon first entering Speed Simulator, you'll find yourself placed within the first world, and the overall hub world of the game - Green Hill Zone. Here, you'll be simply playing as your Roblox avatar, and you'll see the Knuckles event directly in front of you, calling to you and tempting you to jump right in. You will instead want to resist this urge to jump right in and instead run over to Sonic standing on a podium, with a 'Sonic Quests' labelled above him. This is the quests which will take you through the initial tutorial of Speed Simulator, and will reward you with everyone's favourite blue rat to play as upon completion. During this, you shall be introduced to the main mechanic of the game - running around the world and collecting Chaos Crystals, which you will use to level up, building your speed further as you do so. The Sonic quests are fairly easy to do, and will let you stop playing as your generic Roblox OC within minutes. The game during this process will try to urge you to 'rebirth', which will revert your level and speed, and give you skill chips in exchange, but you will not do this - this is because you need to hit level 200 for the further story quests, so rebirth will set you back in this. Thankfully, it's not mandatory to do it. The other thing to note here is pets. You will have gotten a few pets from the codes in Step 0, and you will want to equip them, as they can offer boosts to XP, rings, and more. Every bit helps, so make sure you equip them out of the gate. When Sonic is unlocked, you'll now see the giant ring back at the start of Green Hill having opened up, allowing you access to Lost Valley, and where you'll then be able to progress to Step 2, but before that... Points of Interest: If you explore around the world a little, you can find Tails' workshop up in one of the higher areas, and with it - you'll find a event which will allow you to unlock a free character - a Orange Shadow Android. While tempting, and relatively fast as you just need to do time trials to unlock him, we will pass on this for now, but keep it in mind for future reference if you want him. Step 2: More Like Sand Hill... The second world of the game will bring you into Lost Valley from Sonic Forces, where you'll immediately note Tails on a podium, much like Sonic was - and can see he has a set of quests for you to accomplish in order to unlock the next world, and to unlock Tails. Luckily, these missions are mostly the same thing as Sonic's, and as a result, you'll knock them out in no time. While you run around Lost Valley, focusing on Tails' missions, do keep an eye out for the following: Badniks Robot Generators Stone Tablets of Metal Sonic These three are all tied to side quests in this world that will allow you to unlock Shadow the Hedgehog, as well as a Holographic Metal Sonic, but for more information on that, look in the points of interest below. For now, once you clear up Tails' requests, you unlock him for use, and you can go right into the next world - Emerald Hill Zone. Points of Interest: There is two primarily points of interest in this level - both having pretty cool characters as rewards. The first is you'll find Knuckles in full treasure hunter gear, and he'll direct you on a set of missions that upon completion, will reward you with a holographic Metal Sonic for use. These tasks are relatively simple, from destroying robot generators, to finding 30 stone tablets. The second point of interest is the one that will interest most everyone - Shadow the Hedgehog is a free character, and one gotten surprisingly early if you really want him. If you run towards the Pyramid, you'll find Rouge, who gives you a series of missions to help you break Shadow out of stasis. This will unfortunately include unlocking both Orange Shadow Android from Green Hill, and Holographic Metal Sonic from here, but hey, if it's Shadow you're after, he's here. Step 3: Emerald Guardian in Emerald Hill It's Knuckles! We found him! Unfortunately, it isn't the Knuckles we're looking for, but if you'd rather play as Knuckles rather than Sonic and Tails, this is your chance until you get Movie Knuckles. It's the same thing, different swing here more or less. Run up to Knuckles, do the quests he proceeds to give to you, which is mostly the same as before, while exploring Emerald Hill, you'll unlock Knuckles very quickly, and you'll be ready to move into the next world, one step closer towards our destination, and the big unlock we're going to be aiming for. Points of Interest: Only one major point of interest in this map - at the start upon loading in, you'll see Omega at a event podium named Shadow's Revenge, in which you can unlock a legendary variant of Shadow with sunglasses and a jacket, with only two main requirements for it, so it should be simple enough to unlock if you want him, but for now, we're still focusing on getting to Hill Top for the major unlock we require to make the event a lot easier. Furthermore, if you don't like orange, you can also unlock Green Shadow Android to the right of the Shadow's Revenge event. But again, we've got more pressing matters. Step 4: Prime Opportunity Following Emerald Hill Zone, you're officially out of the tutorial phase of the game, and you're now into what is more representative of the game's formula. You'll exit into the fourth world, and one of the cooler worlds - New Yoke City from Sonic Prime. Not only is this your first chance to explore this world freely in any game, but as you run up the stairs from your starting position, you'll meet Nine as a NPC, who will give you a set of quests that will not only unlock the next world, but unlock your first legendary character - New Yoke/Prime Sonic. At this point, you get the gist of how to do these missions, although you may want to return to a previous world for Nine's grind rail challenge, as New Yoke doesn't have many good rail-grinding spots (If push comes to shove, you can enter City Escape early to specifically get this challenge done, then head back to New Yoke, as City Escape has the best grind rail spots). Upon finishing this and unlocking Prime Sonic, you'll be able to enter the portal into our actual main destination - Hill Top Zone. This is where we'll find one of the most broken and overpowered characters in the entire game, a pure fan-service delight to a lot of 2000s Sonic fans, and incredibly surprising to be such a readily available character, but we're going to abuse it for as much as we can get away with. Points of Interest: The primary point of interest in New Yoke City is Rebel Rouge, who is the unlockable character of this world. While you'll see three Prime variants available for currency, Rebel Rouge is attainable through a series of quests where she tasks you to find scrap metal throughout New Yoke City. A bit tedious, but a good reward, especially since it comes with 500 red star rings. Step 5: Downhill Grind We've finally managed to reach our proper destination for the method we'll be using for the movie characters - Hill Top Zone is the most generous zone in the game yet. There's a few things of interest here that's worth checking in on. The first is running over to the toy area, where you can use regular rings and red star rings to roll for Fast Friends, collectible pets who will copy the attributes of your best pet upon equipping them, and allow you to make grinding easier. Then, run over to the pet shop, where you'll see a machine that offers a Void Wisp. This is one of the best pets when upgraded, making the goal simple - obtain the Void Wisp, upgrade the wisp, and then equip three fast friends, who will then copy the Void Wisp's attributes, making grinding a breeze. You'll also notice a new variant of Tails here, where if you do his introductory quests for the toys and fast friends, you'll unlock a new legendary - Toy Maker Tails. The one most will probably go to immediately because she's a fan-favourite is Blaze - and indeed, Blaze is the next unlockable character of this world, but unfortunately, she is not the priority. We are instead here for what will be very quickly be noticed upon first coming here - a big event stage with Neo Metal Sonic. Neo Metal Sonic is a relatively brand new event character, where originally, you had to do a series of quests to unlock Super Sonic, which would then unlock his boss fight, and allow you to do the Neo Metal Sonic quests. However, this has been changed - and as soon as you hit Hill Top Zone, you will be able to enter the event and unlock all of Neo Metal's prizes, including Neo Metal himself. Neo Metal is a super tier character, effectively on par with the likes of Super Sonic, and making him apart of the elite of Speed Simulator, and he is obtained completely for free. Not only does this mean he's extremely fast, but he has unique abilities as a Super character, which is what will allow us to so easily get Movie Knuckles. So, with no further delay, let's move into the next step... Step 6: What I'm Made Of So, now that we've finally got up to the big fight we've been seeking, you'll be happy to know that it is not difficult. Upon entering the fight, you'll be given Super Sonic for the duration of the fight, and from there, it's your standard Super Sonic affair. Fly around, dodge attacks, collect rings, and collect crystals to charge your homing attacks to damage Neo when his shield drops down. The unfortunate thing is...this is a bit of a grind. Not a big grind, mind you. It only takes about an hour or so, but it's a bit repetitive, as you need to collect a certain number of rings, orbs, and fight Neo a certain number of times to finish all the tasks. So put something on in the background to make the time go by faster, and you'll be done in no time. By the end, not only will you unlock Neo Metal, you'll get some cool extreme gear and other goodies as well. With Neo Metal now safely in hand, we are finally ready to tackle the new event and get Movie Knuckles. So head back to Green Hill after switching to Neo Metal, we're finally ready for City Escape. Step 7: Becoming a Echidna Warrior Finally, after going through five worlds, unlocking characters along the way, and getting our first Super class character, we're finally ready to tackle the main event. When you spawn into City Escape, you'll find yourself within a grassy park - to your right is a podium with Movie Sonic and Movie Tails - which if you're feeling brave, you can tackle going for them, although a guide will becoming soon that will focus specifically on unlocking the duo. If you run to either podium, you can now see event requirements and prizes. To your left is who we've come to get - Movie Knuckles, standing next to various pieces of gym equipment. The quest is simple, but it is lengthy, and there's only one way to speed it up, which is why we went out of our way to get Neo Metal Sonic. The event will task you to collect 500 dumbbells, giving you power ups, Knuckles chao, and Movie Knuckles for your efforts. The problem however is while they helpfully pin the locations of dumbbells on your screen so you know where to find them, you can only collect 5 dumbbells at a time, which not only slow down your speed big time, but you need to go all the way back and drop them off every single time to count them towards the total. This would make the entire process utterly tedious. Except - City Escape is a downhill map. You may remember earlier, we discussed super characters having a special attribute that defines them from the rest of the playable cast. Well in Neo Metal's case - if you jump into the air and boost, Neo can fly through the air. This means you not only avoid the speed drop of carrying the dumbbells, but you can easily use City Escape's slopes to your advantage to fly around the entire city, grabbing dumbbells easily, and making quick drop offs back to the drop-off point. It will still be a grind, no doubt. But Neo Metal turns a utterly monotonous and boring few hours of a collect-a-thon into a relative breeze. So once again, put something on in the background to keep yourself distracted, and buckle down for the 500 dumbbells. You'll have Movie Knuckles added to your line-up in no time. As for the guide, that's all I've got for the time being. Perhaps if this does well or more people want these types of guides, I'll do more, continuing on with the rest of the worlds in the game. For now however, hope this helps, both for new players and veterans!
  16. See, I've been thinking about a Sonic Reboot Series as a fan game, and these are REALLY solid ideas. imma keep an eye on this post, and if it doesn't Happen, I'll try to tie it into my lil plot. (I mean, can you blame me? this stuff looks SO interesting, especially the CD and Heros ones, love it). I know this is technically Stealling, so if you don't mind of course!
  17. Cyb3rkn1ght

He is NOT having it (He's like "No. Just, No, please.) But I just did some more research on that ship, and guess what I found? Mighty and Honey. I see it happening, like Knux and Rouge Exept none of the Arguing, and probably Intimate, yet friendly Banter. Especially if it was a hero's team, With Mighty, a Strong-Armed Pasifist, Ray, a Trainee in flight and Honey, A Retired Fighter, and Fashion Designer. Who knows, Maybe Mighty and Ray comes back in the modern era!
  18. Maple Syrup

I like that look of disgust/pouting on Tails' face and Honey's just like real happy.
  19. Cuz

I think we have this panel to blame for that. :)
  20. SolidSurgeTT

Man, this show sounds massively underwhelming. I've lost a lot of enthusiasm for it after reading those takes.
  21. Yesterday
  22. Cyb3rkn1ght

Look, I Just recently Found out about it looking for honey PFP, so its common for me. And as much as I whole heartedly agree to this, there is a line that must be drawn xD The Reason why I like Sonally so much, is because Sally is VERY independent. and that makes Sonic a prince, and later a King, so how cool is that right? I would say this for Sonamy too, but Amy Doesnt become Indepentdent until recently in Forces (Correct me if I'm wrong), so we just need to give it some time. let it cook.
  23. Maple Syrup

I love the Tails ships. Tails and Cream are so adorable! And Tails and Cosmo are OTPs!
  24. Cuz

Honey and Tails is a common ship? xD For me it's Sonally, and SonAmy, Rouge and Knuckles, Julie-Su-Knuckles, TailsCream, TailsCosmo, TangleWhisper. Sonic and Sally play off each other well and have been one of the best consistant relationships in the series. I like how Sonic inspires Amy even if they aren't equals like Sonally. Rouge and Knuckles and Julie-Su are all strong independent personalities that play off eachother well. Tails and Cream are just too cute not to ship. Tails and Cosmo is basically an offical Tails ship, and I like the ShyAwhoo too much not to to support her ship.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.