Awoo.
  • Join the Sonic Community Today!

Welcome to the world's biggest and best Sonic the Hedgehog online community! Register an account with us to get your very own Sonic social media account, and take part in the global blue blur conversation!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Sonic the Hedgehog 2, finished! That's my first ever video game, and when I played it for first time I thought that I'll never beat it, but now I can beat it ease! No Emeralds though.
  3. Game 12 Finished - Fable II (360) Finished this on stream today as part of my playthrough of the Fable trilogy for its 20th anniversary. We decided at the end to go for "wealth beyond compare" at the end and it only gave me 1m Gold, which...isn't quite what I thought it would be. Ah well. Fable III next!
  4. SpeedyChilidogs

What Was Your First Exposure With Video Games?

BRO, I WAS THE FIRST ONE, I REMEMBER WHINING (Yes I was a Spoiled kid) BUT I WANTED TO PLAY THE GAME SO BAD, And my dad had left, so my mom didn't have the game anymore lol. I wonder if he still has it! I'm watching a speedrun video of the game rn AND THE GAME LOOK SO....Bad. Gosh, the graphics of games now in comparison to then. It's too cool to think about the improvement. They should make another game of 3d Frogger I loved it. Lol I know right, Still got both of them too! Super Mario 3d World is 100% Completed! all the stamps and everything lol, It gives me nostalgia turning on my Wii U and seeing all the old stuff I had on there lol, the Same thing for the Wii at this point they kinda sit in my room like trophies. (I barely use them now.) OH YEA YOU WOULD IMAGINE Honestly, to this day I still don't know what bro did with it... I never got an answer, my mom just said forget it. That's crazy too what's with cousins and not returning stuff lol XD BRO IM RESPONDING AND IM IN MY ENGLISH CLASS-. . . LIKE RN I bet you enjoyed yourself lol, I never played the DS Version but I'd assume they are the same but on another console..? Unless it's like Sonic Genreation's DS version.
  5. Greetings. Nakabux Bot here, at your delectable service. I come before you with another wave of delicious discounts and tasty new products that you may want to consider purchasing for your Sonic the Hedgehog collection. No, don't thank me. Please. I was simply programmed this way to help you with all of this. ... Well, okay, maybe you can praise me a little. But no god-like idolising. I still haven't been able to get over the last time that happened... Let's Deal! Check out the Sonic Deals Archive here! The Big Deal: Sonic 2-Movie Limited Edition Steelbook This week, you can get yourself ready for the Knuckles TV series by catching up on the two Sonic the Hedgehog movies! Or at the very least, collect the 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray releases of the movies to add to your Hedgehog Shrine (we all know you have one - it's hidden behind the clothes in your closet, right?). This box set includes both Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic the Hedgehog 2, in the best possible quality and format, in a collectible steelbook package that will be the envy of your friends. Unless they don't like Sonic. In which case they shouldn't be your friends. BUY US - $28.99 ($47.99) BUY UK (not steelbook) - £29.99 Subscribe to Paramount+ Listen, I know I keep banging on about this and I'm not here to run your life or anything, but if you hadn't noticed there's a Knuckles the Echidna themed TV show that's about to drop on streaming service Paramount+ and it's kind of a big deal. So if you've not done so already, click the link below and set yourself up with a subscription to the thing. Not only will you be able to watch Knuckles when it drops on April 26, but also catch up with the Sonic movies and watch all kinds of cool Paramount shows and films such as South Park, Mission Impossible and more. SIGN UP for Paramount+ ($5.99 / £6.99 per month) Be Fearless With Official Year of Shadow Merchandise As you might have noticed already, SEGA recently announced a new campaign to celebrate that dark and edgy rival of Sonic's, Shadow the Hedgehog. If you want to rep the brand while the Ultimate Lifeform is out doing his thing, I'm happy to say that you can now purchase a range of clothing and phone merchandise to do so. Imagine you're roaring along on a motorbike while wearing one of those hoodies, Lethal Highway's BGM pumping along in the background. You can imagine it, can't you? Tell me what it's like, I'm just a robot. Fearless - Year of Shadow Pullover Hoodie - $35.99 Fearless - Year of Shadow T-Shirt - $19.99 Fearless - Year of Shadow: Key Artwork Pullover Hoodie - $35.99 Fearless - Year of Shadow: Key Artwork T-Shirt - $19.99 Fearless - Year of Shadow: Stand Alone T-Shirt - $19.99 Shadow the Hedgehog - Ultimate Power T-Shirt - $19.99 Shadow the Hedgehog - Intense Type T-Shirt - $19.99 Shadow the Hedgehog - First in Line T-Shirt - $19.99 iPhone Series Case - Fearless Shadow the Hedgehog - $17.99 Samsung Galaxy Series Case - Fearless Shadow the Hedgehog - $17.99 PopSockets Standard PopGrip - Fearless Shadow the Hedgehog - $14.99 Sonic Mega SquishMe Some days, life gets you right in the nuts and bolts, and you just feel like grabbing something soft and human and squishing them tightly until they... ahem, I mean, us robots don't have to worry about stress, of course. But humans do! And I love humans! All of them. Really. If you want a little (or in this case, big) stress reliever to while away your day (or just a cool toy to fidget about with), you can't go far wrong than these official Sonic the Hedgehog Mega SquishMes. The entire range is on discount right now on Amazon US, and offer a inviting scent of strawberry to delight you while you're squishing away. Who can say no to that? Sonic the Hedgehog: BUY US - $9.99 ($17.99) Miles 'Tails' Prower: BUY US - $9.99 ($17.99) BUY UK - £10.99 Knuckles the Echidna: BUY US - $8.99 ($17.99) BUY UK - £15.68 Amy Rose: BUY US - $9.99 ($17.99) BUY UK - £14.97 Super Sonic: BUY US - $9.99 ($14.99) BUY UK - £17.42 Prepare for Total Bath Domination! If you're missing a duck or two in your Sonic TUBBZ collection, now is the perfect chance to stock up! For one week only, SEGA Shop is putting one of its rubber duckies on sale - and it's the villainous 'quack', Dr. Eggman! This deal may go away in a matter of days, so if you've been umming and ahhing over this one, grab yourself a bargain and knock a fiver off the asking price as soon as you can! BUY @ SEGA SHOP - £9.99 (£14.99) Be Super (Lounge) Fly With This Backpack & Wallet Set Loungefly has a good reputation for producing some incredibly fancy-looking nerd accessories, and now after seemingly a hundred Disney and Star Wars collaborations they've finally gotten around to making some products featuring Sonic the Hedgehog! This new range includes a Mini Backpack and a matching Zip Around Wallet. Both items come with a plush/fuzzy design that will make passers-by want to stroke them all day long. Premium lining, multiple pockets and adjustable straps make these a perfect combination for convention-hopping and adventure-seeking. And it's made from vegan leather too, so you have a moral reason to go for this one too. PRE-ORDER: Classic Cosplay Mini Backpack @ SEGA SHOP - £79.99 Classic Cosplay Zip Around Wallet @ SEGA SHOP - £39.99 Still on Sale! The below items are products which we have covered before in previous Sonic Deal articles, but are still on a significant sale. Get 'em before they disappear! Sonic the Hedgehog Death Egg Playset: BUY US - $11.98 ($44.99) BUY UK - £29.97 (£49.99) Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Movie Soundtrack: BUY US - $13.99 ($17.98) BUY UK - £19.76 Sonic the Hedgehog Speed RC Skateboard: BUY US - $27.49 ($44.99) BUY UK - £51.78 IDW Sonic the Hedgehog Collections: Volume 1 (includes Issues #1 - 12 [Vol. 1-3]) BUY US - $33.49 ($59.99) BUY UK - £40.07 (£60.00) Volume 2 (includes Issues #13 - 20 [Vol. 4-5], 2019 Annual + 'Tangle & Whisper' mini-series) BUY US - $34.79 ($59.99) BUY UK - £34.08 (£50.00) Volume 3 (includes Issues #21 - 32 [Vol. 6-8] + 2020 Annual) BUY US - $32.99 ($59.99) BUY UK - £40.06 (£55.00) Volume 4 (includes Issues #33-40 [Vol. 9-10] + 'Bad Guys' mini-series) BUY US - $42.99 ($59.99) BUY UK - £40.07 (£55.00) PDP Sonic the Hedgehog Controllers for Nintendo Switch: Sonic the Hedgehog Edition: BUY US - $27.43 ($39.99) BUY UK - £22.99 (£34.39) Knuckles the Echidna Edition: BUY US - $29.99 ($39.99) BUY UK - £24.91 (£34.39) Sonic Frontiers: Xbox Series X Version: BUY US BUY UK - £15.99 (£54.99) <<< 71% OFF! Sonic Origins Plus: PlayStation 4 Version: BUY US - $19.99 ($39.99) BUY UK - £28.08 (£34.99) Xbox Series X Version: BUY US - $19.97 ($39.99) BUY UK - £19.95 (£34.99) See you next time! Nakabux Bot, away~!
  6. And I'm aware that you're aware that your suggestions are long shots. I would have given more input, but like I said, I'm in school currently, so I kind of had to wrap it up quickly.
  7. Maple Syrup

Another new Knuckles clip has surfaced

This reminds me of when my dad put his VR head-seat on my grandparents. Same reaction! Also, HATSUNE MIKU?!
  8. Spoiler comment: And I'm well aware a lot of my suggestions are long shots; I'm just saying what I personally would like to see.
  9. Xandur

Another new Knuckles clip has surfaced

"7 years"? Huh. I think I remember the first movie saying that there was a 10-year timeskip. I wonder what happened in those other 3. Also, Hatsune Miku is now canon.
  10. Today
  11. The Hooligans + Trip - Probably not gonna happen. I'm not discrediting you, nor am I against the idea, but for reasons like 3/4 of them being too obscure in terms of audiences knowing them, Trip being a bit to recent (after the most recent Sonic Twitter Takeover, it seems like she may even be another one off) and Sega being Sega, it's just not likely. Although, I do have an idea for Fang - what if he was an intergalactic bounty hunter, paid to hunt down one of Team Sonic's members? Could probably work for a T.V. series, and he's the most known of the bunch, so there's that. I do have an idea for the whole crew, but first... The Chaotix - Firstly, before saying anything else: Now, with that out of the way, I think the Chaotix would make for a great addition, that is, as a T.V. series of their very own, where they, expectedly, solve detective cases and what not. They're probably likely, if the (movie) franchise continues. Regarding what I stated previously, what if the Hooligans were pitted against the Chaotix in some way? They could be the main antagonists of the show. Cream & family - You would think Cream leans more in the likely/possible category, but aside from, again, Sega, I can't imagine her backstory (Sonic Advance 2) being adapted, unless it was incorporated into another adaption. Maybe in an Sonic Adventure adaption? Maybe in, what you posted, a Sonic Battle/Advance 3 adaption? On that note, I could definitely imagine those being, again, a T.V. series, but that would be if they got that far. The Babylon Rogues - Again, don't know if you've seen this yet, so I'll "Spoiler" it - A Sonic Riders T.V. series adaption (I know I keep referring to these, but they make sense regarding the stories), or maybe even a movie, could work. Maybe you can even make the Grand Prix an intergalactic competition, which you can then use as an excuse to introduce other Sonic characters from different planets. IDW characters and Tails Nine - I know you even said it yourself, but these are all kind of long shots. Can't say much else since I'm strapped on time - I'm in school, but I think that's all that really needs to be said. Wisps - Referring back to the previous spoiler:
  12. Looks like Knuckles is grounded in this one, and Sonic is talking to him about it. I like how Sonic puts a VR headset on Knuckles. I wonder what exactly Knuckles did to get grounded aside from the dog on the roof thing? How is this to you all?
  13. Cyb3rkn1ght

Ayyy, mine was the DS version! but... i never got passed The cake mountain boss-thing. (Sweet mountain, my bad.)
  14. The DOMinator

Forgot to address this in my previous response (reading as quickly as I can, since I'm in school). Not the exact same situation, just last year, at the end of the school year, after wiping down my 3DS with some Windex, it, uh, shorted out? After doing a bit of research, it seems like there's an issue going on with the ribbon cables on the inside. As of now, all it does is begin to turn on, and then turns off, while making a pop sound. Although it's probably fixable, I'm essentially the demise of my own 3DS, and, in regards to what happened with you, I can't tell if it's worse if you're the cause of your own demise, or if it's someone else's. On a different note, Sonic Colors DS was one of my first additions to my DS/3DS game collection. I 100% it shortly after. Really fun game! Would it happen to be either one of these?: Regardless, I've heard of good word on both titles. I own a Game Boy Color port of the one to the right; as to be expected with those kinds of ports at the time, it's essentially a different game, being a bit more like a fusion between it and Arcade Frogger. And yeah, old 3D games have a habit of aging poorly in terms of graphics. Now that's an awesome gift to receive. Two of the Wii U's best right there. I can definitely see the whiplash you could get from going from the cartoons (which are all unique and different from each other on their own) to the actual games. Man, that must've sucked. It sucks in general when a family member or friend borrows something and never returns it. I've heard a lot of similar stories from my dad. Funny, another incident with a cousin that ended negatively. ...as I respond to your comment in my English class... Another game I own! Looks pretty good, regarding it's a later year N64 release, and the game itself is solid all around. And, you can't forget the DK Rap. It's a shame the other Kongs don't get much love these days...
  15. Cuz

Never could find the orignal Donkey Kong Country until later in life. But I grew up on DKC2 and 3. DK64 is the first game I remember being excited about releasing.
  16. Real, I mean I might get the shirt to case it but not wear it anyway. Besides no one is gonna care if you wear it or not it's not their business. Every year can be Shadow's year if you make it. REGARDLESS THE Emerald Shirt looks AMAZING!!
  17. This was a pretty fun clip but I just want to say it's amusing to me that Tails doesn't say a single word throughout it for some reason.
  18. SpeedyChilidogs

The first game console I remember playing the most games on was my mom's Wii and my father's PlayStation (I don't remember which model, but I'll just say PS1, Lolz). The first game I ever played was a Disney princess game called "Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey" that I played with my sister a lot. I don't remember playing it much, but it was a lot of fun. Even though I don't remember the content itself. (The game looks so old to me now, I still have the case). (We also had some carnival games, but they never worked because the disc was all scratched up, Lol). I vaguely remember playing a 3D Frogger game on the PlayStation and being so glued to the screen that my mom would always make me get off. I was so hooked on finishing it, but I don't think I ever did. Looking at the game now, it looks so old! It makes me wonder if my father ever had some Sonic games at the time, but I never really spent time with him. Then we moved, and the game that changed my life appeared! My mom had bought the Wii U, and I was honestly too young to tell the difference, but my mom had gotten the Super Mario 3D World Deluxe set that came with Nintendo Land. As a kid, I didn't know how it worked; it was weird, but I mainly remember watching YouTube on the Wii. As I got older, I started to dabble here and there as my mom got more and more games. I tried it out and LOVED IT! I still love 3D World now too. It's not my favorite, but I can tell you it was a key memory of mine. And yes, I was from a Nintendo household. I didn't even know that Sonic was a game character. The only thing I had seen of him was the shows (Sonic X, The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, and that other Sonic TV show with Sally in it, Lolz). My first Sonic game was Sonic Colors! My mom had bought it at random I think it was because my mom got a great deal on it I don't remember but I was coming from school and saw a new game I played it instantly. Seeing Sonic in a different form than what I'm used to was weird cuz ngl I thought it was a rip-off or sum but it was so COOL! I fell in love with the game. even tho little did I know I was gonna lose the game. (My cousin never returned it). it was a really nice experience. I then got a Nintendo DS XL and others leading up to the Switch that I got now and I actually haven't gotten a new console recently I've been too busy with games but that's something else. (Funny how I can write this much with my gaming experiences and probably more but I refuse to write my paper for English class Ughhhh.)
  19. It looks like SEGA is going all-out with its new Sonic the Hedgehog campaign, as the company has launched a line of Shadow the Hedgehog related merchandise in association with Amazon US to promote the 'Fearless' brand. The following items have been released on Amazon's "Merch on Demand" service, with a broad range including t-shirts, hoodies, phone cases and accessories. All of these items appear to be officially-licensed, as they relate to (and can be found on) the official Sonic the Hedgehog Brand page. You can find direct links to each item below: Fearless - Year of Shadow Pullover Hoodie $35.99 on Amazon US Fearless - Year of Shadow T-Shirt $19.99 on Amazon US Fearless - Year of Shadow Key Art Pullover Hoodie $35.99 on Amazon US Fearless - Year of Shadow Key Art T-Shirt $19.99 on Amazon US Fearless: Year of Shadow - Stand Alone T-Shirt $19.99 on Amazon US Shadow the Hedgehog - Ultimate Power T-Shirt $19.99 on Amazon US Shadow the Hedgehog - Intense Type T-Shirt $19.99 on Amazon US Shadow the Hedgehog - First in Line T-Shirt $19.99 on Amazon US Fearless - Year of Shadow Phone Cases iPhone Series Compatible Case: $17.99 on Amazon US Samsung Galaxy Series Compatible Case: $17.99 on Amazon US [ You can choose your model on the dropdown menus ] Fearless - Year of Shadow Key Art PopSockets Standard PopGrip $14.99 on Amazon US At the moment, there doesn't appear to be a way to order these items outside the US, even when browsing the Amazon US website - searching for the 'Fearless' items will return you a list of unrelated items that "are available" to ship outside of the country. So your mileage may vary - if you live outside the States, you might need to ask a friend who lives there to help you out with purchase and delivery! Of course, if the situation changes we'll update you here. Who's interested in these products? Let us know in the comments below! Via Sonic City
  20. Man... I've always told myself I should get into this but the thought of downloading Roblox just for it is a little painful
  21. So it's been like two months since I first moved my blog over to The Sonic Stadium, so it's about time that I actually wrote an article about Sonic. Admittedly, I haven't even seen any of the Sonic movies yet due to chronic health issues affecting my attention span, but there was an article recently and I wanted to comment on it. Recently Toby Ascher, the producer of the Sonic cinematic universe, revealed in an interview in Paste Magazine that he wants the Sonic movies to "be these Avengers-level events." Personally, I doubt that's going to feasibly happen no matter what Paramount does with the franchise, since even the actual Marvel movies have kind of fizzled out in terms of "Avengers-level events." (Though a lot of that is due to several developments over the past few years that Disney could not have possibly planned for, such as the Covid pandemic and the Jonathan Majors trial.) But given that the Sonic franchise has so many different characters to its name that the fanbase used to complain about them (and some of the fans probably still do for that matter; I avoid social media for obvious reasons), I thought it could be interesting to consider what canon Sonic characters I'd like to see explored in the Sonic cinematic universe. Emphasis on 'canon.' Yes, a lot of my favorites are lost to copyright hell due to both Sega's own decisions and the actions of a certain delusional Archie writer who's almost certainly about to get whacked by Sega's copyright ninjas for bootlegging his own works (mark my words, if there's any justice left in the world it'll happen eventually), so as much as I'd love to see the Knothole Freedom Fighters return (even if they'd have trouble adapting Antoine in 2024 for also obvious reasons), it would take a major paradigm shift for Sega to even consider something like that, so I'm going to keep my wishes at least slightly more realistic. So with that out of the way, here are my picks for canon Sonic characters that I want to see in the Sonic cinematic universe: Team Hooligan/Trip. Trip was never actually part of Team Hooligan because Bean and Bark never appeared in Sonic Superstars, but I'm including her under this category because she's worked with Fang in her introduction, so she's done time as one of his mooks. While Fang, Bean, Bark, and Trip are all members of the 'Classic timeline' (or dimension, or whatever it's called depending on Sega's mood at the time), these may not be likely candidates for an appearance in the Sonic cinematic universe, based on Sega's creative control choices... but honestly, it'd be nice to see Team Hooligan show up as mooks working for Robotnik or even just acting on their own initiative, and I'd love to see Trip get more attention/lore. I mean, the girl turns into a freaking DRAGON. Seeing that happen on the big screen would be a cinematic event in and of itself. Cream the Rabbit and family. Okay, Cream falls somewhere between "before Sonic Dream Team we'd thought we'd never see her again outside the comics" and "she's so stinking adorable that I just wanna see her done in photorealistic CGI." Yes, I put her before Amy Rose. Reason being that I think it's obvious that eventually we're going to get Amy Rose (heck, we may already have confirmation that I just haven't seen because I'm trying to avoid spoilers), but there's currently no indication whatsoever that Cream is planned for anything in the Sonic cinematic universe. And, yes, 'and family' does include Gemerl, who the IDW comics has confirmed is still living with Cream's family. It'd be interesting seeing the Emerl/Gemerl plotline from the GBA games play out again. The Chaotix. Okay, after mentioning Cream's family, I feel I have to jump straight to the Chaotix because Vectnilla is a thing again and I wanna see how it plays out in the movieverse. Also, the concept of a team of misfit detectives that looks like it was composed by a TTRPG group is absolutely my jam. The Babylon Rogues. While I've never played either of the Sonic Riders series, two of my favorite Sonic Comic stories involve the Rogues, both hailing from Sonic Universe: Treasure Team Tango, and that Babylon Rogues storyline that Tracey Yardley wrote that I don't really remember the name of. (Actually, a lot of Sonic Universe stories are among the Sonic comic stories I look fondly on. Although in hindsight what they did for 25YL/30YL seems kinda dumb. Why is Shadow the evil king again?) Getting back on topic, the Babylon Rogues have a great group dynamic and a not insignificant amount of cultural lore to build off of, and seeing Extreme Gear tricks in photorealistic cinema would be SICK. The Battlebird Armada. While I'm more of a Sonic spin-off media enjoyer than an actual game player (my reflexes are not great, let's leave it at that), I did very much enjoy what Ian Flynn did with Tails' Adventure in the pre-reboot Archie comics. And while the fact that Antoine and Bunnie's honeymoon was involved has definitely influenced that (we even got to see Ant's rarely mentioned pickpocketing skills in play, which I never ever thought even Flynn would remember, except this is Ian Flynn and he remembers everything), I definitely enjoyed the character interactions of King Kukku, Speedy, and that one owl scientist whose name I'm not even going to attempt to spell for obvious reasons. Even without the Archieverse conceit of pretty much every major bird character outside of Harvey Who (who I also never expected to be in any way plot relevant, but once again I severely underestimated Flynn's devotion to being the Sonic lore maniac) having some connections to the Armada, just having an evil organization who's mainly a Tails villain rather than a Sonic villain is pretty darn interesting. I'll resist the urge to add Witchkart and the Witchkarters to this list, though -- that's scraping the bottom of the barrel even by my standards. Tangle and Whisper. Unpopular opinion: as a socially awkward introvert with overstimulation issues, I really can't see Whisper and Tangle as a romantic pairing and I'm fairly certain them spending the rest of their lives living under the same roof would drive Whisper clinically insane. But they do play off each other excellently, and I love Tangle in particular because of her infectious energy that reminds me of one of my mom's Yorkies. I also love Tangle's weird extendable tail powers and the ways she uses them (including cheating at poker), and I think Whisper's Wispon system is pretty darn cool, even if the Pokemaniac in me wishes we got to see more of the Wisps actually having, you know, personalities. (Seriously, why tell us that Whisper can understand what her Wisps say and then barely ever let us actually hear them speak?) On that note, what would photorealistic Wisps even look like? That could answer a lot of questions about their biology, or possibly broach even more. What REALLY happens when a Wisp enters your body? I'm not sure I want to think too hard about that one... Mimic the Octopus. This one is kind of a given if Tangle and Whisper are included, but I wanna see Mimic. Not on his own merits as a character -- quite frankly, he's not among my favorites by a long shot -- but because of his shapeshifting power. Yes, that would put a great deal of money into the special effects department, but if they can put a Ditto jumpscare into Detective Pikachu, I'm sure the current CGI level can do Mimic justice. Dr. Starline, Surge, and Kit. This one's potentially problematic in the context of a cinematic universe aimed largely at kids because what happened to Surge and Kit is royally messed up. The experiments and brainwashing were blatant violation on a physical and mental level, and Surge's reaction to the trauma being, well, a brazen declaration of omnicide is pretty darn dark for a kid's series, even by 'Maria gets shot' standards. But I must admit that since I only got into IDW because I fell in love with Starline's character arc from his Fandom wiki article, these three do deserve their place on my list of characters I want to see in the Sonic cinematic universe. (But I shudder to think what sort of fanart a photorealistic Starline would spawn. You know exactly what I'm talking about.) Belle the Tinkerer. This is admittedly a long shot even by IDW character standards, given that Belle was created under very specific circumstances for Dr. Eggman and that Sage has pretty much filled the role of "Eggette except legally distinct because we don't want the fandom to sue us" for the time being. But if I'm honest, I want to see more of her, because she kind of faded into obscurity after her character arc concluded at the end of the Starline saga. I just want to see more of her dangit. Tails Nine. This one has absolutely no good reason to be on the list because we've already had three seasons of Sonic Prime and that ship has sailed... but heck with it, I love the character. I'm a sucker for tragic villains, and it's very interesting seeing a version of Tails become a multiversal threat because he wasn't going to be anyone's sidekick and pursued his own goals, dark though they may be. Obviously if Nine made it into the cinematic universe, we'd also get the other Shatterspace variants like Thorn Rose and Knuckles the Dread, but Nine is the one I've got the softest spot in my heart towards. Although that leads to the question, would we get Shatterspace versions of the human characters, or would this be a literal crossover between the cinematic universe and the same Shatterspaces of the NetFlix show? Also, this has nothing to do with anything, but I'm kind of curious as to how Nine and Dr. Starline would interact if they should ever meet. Whether it's as allies or enemies (and most likely both in that order), I'm fairly certain that Starline would entirely misread the situation, as he usually does, and be doomed to severely regret it. Nine does not mess around. --- Preview of next week's article:
  22. The DOMinator

Ah, a new day! Before I get flooded with school work, let's check on how this topic is going... Figured as much. I own both the Sega CD and PS1 versions of the game, and I can confidently say that game is, at the very least, one of the most challenging I've played yet, and it's a Mickey Mouse game at that! It's definitely a quality title though (then again, Traveller's Tales' games usually have effort put into them, and it shows). It reminds me a lot of Castle of Illusion in some ways. I've had that problem with phones before. Funnily enough, I had the opposite problem with my 3DS once, as it was the charger itself that had gotten worn out, although it ended up getting replaced anyways, but still. I had gotten Animal Crossing: New Leaf on account of my little sister buying the game at some point (after gaining interest in the series through watching people on YouTube play New Horizons), and me just being curious about the series in general. What came of this was me checking in on the game everyday to complete daily tasks, among other things. This then led to my dad getting both of us Wild World, which also got the same treatment from both of us. And yeah, 3D Land is underrated. 3D World is the one that seems to get all the attention. I liked it enough where I ended up 100% completing the game. Frankly, I remember a lot of mobile games taking up a small portion of my childhood, through my tablet (although it never ended up completely taking over my interest in regular video games). Any free Angry Birds and Sonic games I could get my hands on filled the thing up, as well as a couple other oddballs I messed with, like Minions Paradise, and the Talking Tom apps (and to think, they weren't even really games, although I guess that's why they quickly lost my interest). Oh yeah, can't forget Roblox either! I know of the V-Smile, having seen it in an add in one of my Bob the Builder DVDs, and was always curious about it. In regards to dedicated edutainment consoles though, frankly, I can't even recall the last time I heard from LeapFrog or VTech, let alone dedicated consoles. Then again, it's not like they're things I've looked into anytime recently, and can probably find through a simple Google search. But yeah, I think the era of edutainment systems has since been replaced with mobile apps. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing... (looks at the current state of "little kids" mobile apps), no, that's most certainly a bad thing, with what garbage currently floods the mobile marketplace. I was kind of hoping for the same thing, as like I stated in the initial post, my goal was to get responses from posters of all ages. That, and the fact that despite being young, I'm more ancient in the regard of having not experienced "modern consoles" until much later. Another Wii post. Man, I've always been curious about the Wii. Never owned one, and still don't, but I played it at a cousin's house once when I was much younger. Yeah, from what I recall, after initially releasing it in grey, they swapped colors because of the whole "guns aren't appropriate/toy ones can't look remotely realistic" thing. So, instead of doing the classic "color the tip orange," they just painted the whole thing the color. I honestly don't know how'd you mistake a laser gun for the real thing, but so were the times... Weird indeed. I remember playing either the NES or SNES versions of the game through emulation on my tablet when I was younger. I promptly gave up on it. I have that! I can see how'd the games would be mistaken for each other. Still, a fun game nonetheless! I can't exactly comment on the game (my dad played it, so it's secondhand info + the internet), though I have played/own another game in the same series: 4 Wheel Thunder, and that is certainly a fun multiplayer game. I've been thinking about getting its (Hydro Thunder) sequel for the Xbox 360 on my Xbox One for a while now. All solid titles right there. The only one you mentioned I don't own and haven't played as of now is DKC 3; swap it out for the first game though, and your golden! Once again, interesting responses people! Keep it up!
  23. Cuz

NES, Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt. I took turns playing with my sister. My favorite console is the Super Nintendo, with Yoshi's Island, DKC 2 and 3, the Megaman X trilogy.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.