Awoo.
  • Join the Sonic Community Today!

Welcome to the world's biggest and best Sonic the Hedgehog online community! Register an account with us to get your very own Sonic social media account, and take part in the global blue blur conversation!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Cyb3rkn1ght

Sonic Channel Monthly Wallpapers - May 2024: Rouge

This is my Golden Heart's Headcanon, but I think they mean the group of Girls: Amy, Cream and Maybe Blaze? I always seen that dynamic happening, with Amy being kind of Irrational, and Cream just being a lil kid, so The Adult, Grown woman rouge has to Guild Amy into the right direction (IF it's right; she is still on team dark), and Just keeping an eye on Cream when Vanilla isn't present.
  3. He actually doesn't, remember in his mindset, Archie Sonic has MORE priority because he assumed it that was the base, and the video games are just secondary. Except the reality check is that it is the other way around. So naming Mobius Prime as Mobius-212 is another way to add more Marvel and "Jack Kirby" stuff to his likening. Though don't know why he hyphenated Bunnie's last name, when in the SatAM bible, it isn't. But then again, another wrench he throws in Ben's grave.
  4. So, as I was rewatching a Video about The history of Five Nights At Sonic's, It talks about the Mario Cast and Sonic Cast living together in a singular Continuity, with Classic and Modern Sonic Still being separate. With this, I realized: How would a world where Mario and Sonic lived together? Would Eggman and Mario team up with their love of mustaches? Would Sonic and Bowser ally to protect living Animals? What do you guys think? I think it would make the World Evermore interesting, as we can see pairs we can't see elsewhere. But how can Sonic 1 and Mario 1 happen at the same time? would it happen on the same island? Maybe Mario Treks on Zones like Jungle and Bridge Zone, or get to go to scrapped Sonic Zones like Cyber Station or Dubious Depths!
  5. cosmichaos

I wonder what they mean by "older sister" in the post? Whose older sister is she? Shadow's? I've kind of always headcanoned them as having a sibling relationship, but that kind of gets ruined by canon taking a massive dump on half the supporting cast personalities. Either way, it's nice to see Rouge getting some more attention, even if she'll probably never have her character redeemed.
  6. Today
  7. To be fair if you've been recieving insults for over 10 years you're probably going to start seeing them everywhere.
  8. Sonictrainer

Another wave, this time from Rouge PC Wallpaper Mobile Wallpaper
  9. https://sonic.sega.jp/SonicChannel/special/staffcolumn/20240510_008566/ Here we go. Anyone like Rouge the Bat? Because she is the focus of this picture today. Of course, this is all from the Japanese Sonic Channel site. As always, any thoughts?
  10. "The Pianta said it should be fine as long as we don't leave the Bay area. Something about the ocean being too rough which could easily break these small boats" Lander reiterated for everyone else, though he was sure Jack would at least be aware of that just by looking at the boats themselves. "A-Are you sure? They have lots of shops in Delfino Plaza, I don't mind taking a detour to find the right gear for you. It's be a shame to miss out on new experiences. Plus...I'm positive you'll look super cute in a bikini." He pauses after saying that, surprising himself, he covers his mouth briefly, before shifting to try and act natural. "O-Oh no! Did I just say something creepy?! I didn't mean to." He thought to himself, mid panic.
  11. If this game is a grind. Im out. So lets see. These mobile games seem aimed at the u20s market with people with more free time. Being 40+, working full time, with a family...these kinds of games are just a big no no to me.
  12. Just a quick note to all to say that I've been on vacation this week (hasn't really felt like one, but them's the breaks!), so I haven't been able to get around to rewarding users for check-ins for the last week. I'm hoping to find time to do that tonight or over the weekend. Please accept my apologies for the delay in handing these out! (this doesn't count as my own check-in, I'll do that in a day or so)
  13. Cyb3rkn1ght

[CHALLENGE] Make FNAS Harder

And you know what else could work? Toadette. Toadette will do the opposite of What Toad does; she will take away one Animatronic. But, this only makes toad angry and adds two more, and she takes two, and so on and so forth. another idea for a character: Cosmic Clones from Mario Galaxy basically, they will randomly copy a character’s moves until you defeat them, say, 3 times. Then, they will copy another character. For balancing, there is only 4, but if you are JUST. LUCKY. ENOUGH, you can get Cosmic Toad, which will add more Clones. HOWEVER, when you get cosmic Toad, you are guaranteed to get Cosmic Toadette, for balancing.
  14. Cyb3rkn1ght

Yikes, to me, Luiginette is already bone-chilling to me; when he’s gone, so are you. How he would look would be interesting my take on a enemy: Add MX From the creepypasta of the same name. his whole thing is chasing people, especially Luigi, and with the action of hiding under his Desk, if you hear footsteps (Imaging the sound of a empty ? Block), you hide, he looks around and goes away. I really like toad imo. It’s actually WAY too fitting if you ask me: a host of Mario party, that invites more people, just like Mario Party. His withered form is great too, by just outright taking your flashlight. now that I think about it, I think shadow should be a Withered, trying to reach you (Like withered toad) Except when he does, he messes with your audio Cues. Take Reg. Tails for example; if tails starts coming, you can’t tell because of Shadow’s Agony and screams or something
  15. Issue 160 (Ian's first issue) was March 2006, Sonic 06 released in November 2006. Penders would be gone by this point.
  16. I'm trying to remember if the game came out while he was still there, or if it was after he left...
  17. Seeing the others having fun (at least in theory) with the water fight, Aileas looks around, debating on if she should join in or not. “I can’t miss out on a chance to have fun with everyone like this…” she says, looking towards a discarded water gun. “But I also shouldn’t just intrude without an invitation… Oh, what do I do…?” Seems old habits die hard as he anxiety is getting the better of her again.
  18. #17/52 - Mega Twins (Arcade) It's like Wonder Boy's less good, more annoying cousin. Also has the most obnoxious low-health alarm sound I've ever heard.
  19. Robrainiac looked at Lily curiously, fascinated that they seemed to have met in a similar environment... Robrainiac knew the elementals had some interesting backstories behind them, very much like Shade's when he first heard it during the bad guy anon meeting they attended. The robo Reptile considered inquiring about it, but decided against it. "Hm, yes, well I'm sure it was a lovely event indeed." Robrainiac said, "Now then..." Robrainiac hopped in the water, making a huge SPLASH as he did so. slowly, his head emerged from the water. "Let us begin our excursion yes?" Robrainiac invited anyone willing to join, "Feel free to follow along, whether it be through a boat or underwater! But stay close, as I will not wait for anyone."
  20. There are too many practical applications for Silver's psychokinesis for me to not choose that lol. Levitating, grabbing things from across the room, lifting heavy objects, crushing things, creating defensive shields, pretending I'm a jedi...Yeah. Definitely that.
  21. SupahBerry

Well maybe if these direct, yet Eggman corrupted clones utilized more of the feats of their original counterparts versus playing Red Light-Green Light just like child-possessed robots would, then you'd really be in trouble. Just charge your office doors with spin attacks, and they'll chew up your power in no time flat. I dunno, give him either Luiginette's job. The Puppet's vibe as being one of the most important sequel characters in FNAF next to PG/Springtrap feels somewhat fitting for Shadow for me. The enemies from FNAS2 outside of the Withered are actually robots, and Shadow would no doubt refuse to have his likeness cloned to perform baby songs and hokey comedy acts, so just make a robot behind his back would be easier.
  22. Gruffin

Some Sonic hot takes?

It's cool to make cringy self-insert Sonic OCs. It's creatively fulfilling, fun to do, and is something that is done in spite of all the mockery towards them. On that note, the avatar creator in Forces was a fantastic idea.
  23. Tarr started firing at her opponents before all of the sudden... the water pistols began to fade from her hands. Tarr's eyes widened as shefrantically looked around for them. She then smacked her head and groaned. "Č̸̮͙͎̕͝ͅř̵̛̤͇͈͑̾a̷̛͓͓p̷̨͕̱̫̈̔̚!̷̲͐̆͜" Tarr's voice suddenly sounded very glitchy as she swore to herself, a stark contrast from the cool and collected individual they met earlier, "I guess guns fade away for me If I run out of ammo!" Tarr ducked and dodged the attacks as she searched for other water guns... There were a ton at the beach, so there had to be a few extras! As Tarr looked over them, she noticed many of different shapes and sizes, some that fired water rapidly, some that shot big blasts of water, and the familiar pistols she was using. Tarr picked up the "shotgun-like" watergun before looking over at the other guns. "Hm, better take extra just in case I run out." Tarr picked up the other guns, storing them in an invisible inventory before turning to a beach chair... she noticed a fresh beach towel as well. "Maybe I can use that to... heh "heal" my allies?" Tarr picked that up as well. After that, she turned around back to the battle, ready to fight once again!
  24. segabest1991

Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers Help Topic

Hey guys, i wanted to know how you use the friends, ive played a little bit by now and unlocked a few but i dont know how you to make them appear, i tried a lot but i still coundt figure out how to do that.
  25. Well, I should have clarified this: There are some improvements to be made, both minor and major. However, I don't think they should start over, as the combat was fun for me, and I think it could work for a Sonic action RPG, if improvements are made and all. Keep in mind, though, the combat system of Frontiers has only been in one game. Perhaps they could improve it in future games.
  26. "Swimsuit already at the ready!" Komaru comments, already wearing what she had underneath the whole time. "It's gonna be cool to see what's underwater in another world, right? We never really think about like, interdimensional seaweed!" Clearly she put a lot more thought into that than who followed behind her. "Because what IS there to even think about?" Hiyoko asks, also decked out in swimwear. "Seaweed is seaweed. It's nothing cool like, alien fish."
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.