All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Watched ZIM Enter the Florpus! The best movie i've watched in billion years! I truly love me some Zim!

3. played the kirby: planet robobot demo a while ago and i honestly had quite a bit of fun with it, mainly just trying out kirby's various copy abilities/powerups and destroying things with the mech suit. might pick the proper game up later down the line, which would make it the first kirby game i would ever own.

4. That tornado is carrying all the objects that came packed in with the engine that the developers couldn't fit in elsewhere!

5. Today
  6. Dib's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Invaders

1. Teoskaven

Teoskaven

And they said Avatar is the only Nickelodeon show that's anime in disguise.

7. SEGA stated we will have the same amount of characters, but they didn’t say anything about the new characters we got in Rio 2016, so what does this mean for them? Will they be guests once more or will they be unlockable in the game? https://twitter.com/sonicwindblue/status/1163140814102548480?s=21https://nintendoeverything.com/mario-sonic-at-the-olympic-games-tokyo-2020-dev-on-using-the-joy-con-characters-new-elements-more/
  8. Night, buddies!

1. tailsBOOM!
    2. Bloxxerboy

Bloxxerboy

Have a good night!

9. Ooooh, SAGE is coming up soon. I wonder what SonicNEXT has in store.

10. God, Zero Gravity's remix of Catch Me If You Can is so damn good.

It has that "I'm back bitch I want a rematch" vibe and I have no clue why.

1. JosepHenry

JosepHenry

Possibly one of the most underrated songs in the series, yes is well known enough but

GODDAMN. THIS IS JUST SO GOOD AND IS THE OPTIONS MENU.

It has such raw power I just love it

Catch me if You Can from ZG is indeed CatchY.

11. before you ask, the answer's no.

1. Perkilator

Perkilator

You’re not even gonna hear me out?

Spoiler

Byleth from Three Houses in Smash Bros.

2. Crow the BOOLET

Crow the BOOLET

The answer is always CROW

3. Polkadi~☆

Polkadi~☆

Fine, I’ll eat this chocolate by myself, meanie >:|

4. Speederino

Speederino

*walks in with an oversized check for $2,000,000 made out to blueblur98*

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU JUST-

*reads status*

Oh.

*throws check in a wood chipper and walks away*

5. blueblur98
  12. i meant the other series. Its lovin time
  13. https://www.gameinformer.com/2019/08/18/apex-legends-lootbox-controversy-devolves-into-flame-war

Well that escalated. Protip: when a bunch of idiots on Reddit have a flame war about something, you as a developer should probably avoid calling the lot asshats. Just saying.

1. SupahBerry

SupahBerry

You surprise me EA.

For a company who won't let go of their gambling fever, I thought by now you'd know when to fold 'em.

2. Strickerx5

Strickerx5

Eh, that entire situation is gross imo. If this was an actual dev and not some pr person, then at this point I think companies need to simply stop trying to send in devs to talk directly to the consumer base, especially on sites like Reddit who are literally looking for confrontation. Reading some of these posts, they ain't even that bad but since they're "the face of the company" it paints everyone on the team in a bad light for saying one thing and getting more human than professional about it. I'm not saying the person behind that dev banner was in the right with some of those post (a lot of the time things are just better left unanswered dude) but this was like sending one guy into a lion's din. Only a trained PR team should ever be the front facing group in these instances.

And that "open letter"... just, wow.

3. Polkadi~☆

Polkadi~☆

Titanfall 2 to this.

It’s crazy, as Titanfall 2 had a community which Respawn were more than happy to foster, and let the community make an impact on the game. There’s a banner in the game as a tribute to a player’s deceased dog, for goodness sake.

Now we’re here.

4. tailsBOOM!

tailsBOOM!

@SupahBerry 

(I remember this from the Geico commercial tbh)

14. Both the old opening theme and the "credits" were that, the former being an 8bit version with the continue jingle. Here is a full collection of the show, as the actual remodeled website seems to be missing a lot of episodes.
  15. Robotnik’s 50ish... just saying. Yeah, that’s the one. Oh, oh, A last name! :B
  16. That "could" happen, but there's not much reason to believe it will. Give it 3 games and if Tails isn't playable before the 3rd game, that's a hard sell.
  17. You mean Ayla? What kinda name is Volnutt?
  18. I wish Calamity Ganon was as fun/ challenging to fight as the Lynels. Heck a true final boss would be just you and like 4 Lynels stuck in the same room together.

no one would beat the game ever 10/10

1. Polkadi~☆

Polkadi~☆

Are you challenging me, Ferno? Who the hell do you think I am?

2. Adamabba

Adamabba

after i maxed out my hearts, had the best gear on, and the fully powered up Master Sword i fought a silver lynel that wielded a club for the first time and i still lost

I could've won if i kept eating the food i had but he was making me waste so much of it so i just tried to win without eating anymore and then he killed me lmaoo

3. Ferno

Ferno

not to sound like a baby or nothin but I just beat my first lynel today. the one in the colosseum. felt like i ruled the world for a minute. I'd always run from them and whenever I did try to fight one I'd always whittle their HP down to like half and then die

4. Polkadi~☆

Polkadi~☆

Congratulations! I’m proud of you, Ferno! With time, you will master the combat system, and every fight will be easy!

19. When you look past the classic series there’s Volnutt with ether Roll or Tron, .exe and Roll.exe reflect there operators Lan and Maylu. Zero’s got both Iris and Ceil, but as stated isn’t necessary a Mega. Come to think, there is a navigator that gets shipped with X among the fan base, but I can’t tell you if the game’s play into it any.
  20. ...You mean different series? Like Legends, and stuff, because Roll's still Mega Man's sister in the classic series.
  21. Ooooh SAGE is coming up again? Kinda hoping the next iteration of Utopia makes an appearance, it'd be a nice treat during this main series game drought

1. Polkadi~☆

Polkadi~☆

I’d hope to get a game in from a group I’m working with, but... Well, it’s not playable, for lack of a better term.

22. between BC with past consoles (hardware, software, and digital storefronts) being less of a priority for this gen of modern consoles and the interest/success of the existing miniconsoles that have been announced/released; i'm surprised platform holders haven't just making general miniconsoles wholly dedicated to classic videogame libraries.

like rather than nintendo making miniconsoles dedicated to specific systems with a select selection of classics; they make one miniconsole which is effectively a revamped, standalone virtual console. complete with its own department of support, intended for near-perpetual long-term development of adding/preserving classic games to its digital store (as well as more classic platforms over time).

1. Wraith

Wraith

They make more money with seperate releases

2. Milo

Milo

i get that argument but it just feels re-releases of games for older consoles is of much less importance in this era. Wii U VC didn't come anywhere close to what the Wii VC did before that ended; and the switch is opting for something totally different with archive arcades (or whatever it's called). could be wrong but 3DS VC also seems to have just about stopped by this point too with the 3DS platform in its twilight years.

and that's just nintendo. sony kinda feels like they don't really care about BC at all nowadays regarding the PS4 (esp. with how the PS Classic turned out). MS actually seemed to put in the most effort as of late with reverse-engineering OG Xbox and 360 games to XBO, but that initiative recently ended IIRC.

3. Harkofthewaa

Harkofthewaa

To be fair, the reason that initiative ended is because MS is preparing for Scarlet. I would presume once that comes out and they get the emulators up and running they'll start adding more games. I just hope that with the BC on Scarlet you can actually get the game data off the disc instead of having to download everything. I'll be damned if I have to download 20-50 GB files to put all my Xbox One games on Scarlet. 

23. Yesterday
  24. There’s also X, but he’s too dense to get in a relationship. On someone who isn’t Mega Man, there’s Zero, who DOES fall in love. But he, again, isn’t Mega Man. Volnutt is dense, too. Lan Hikari canonically marries his love interest. And Geo Stellar isn’t looking for a relationship. ZX has no one you can call Mega Man. There are next to no love interests in the series. As for Sonic, he’s not interested. He wants to be free as the wind, something that only happens if he stays free from romance. Not that it suits him anyway. Don’t count on SonAmy being a thing.
  25. Wraith

Chamomile

Kindness is key
  26. Kirby had ribbon. Megaman rollin later games when she was not his sister and I always saw the command mission staff *the blonde one* to be closer to x than the others. The megaman one can be written off probably but Ribbon definitionally had a thing for kirby.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.