Awoo.
  • Join the Sonic Community Today!

Welcome to the world's biggest and best Sonic the Hedgehog online community! Register an account with us to get your very own Sonic social media account, and take part in the global blue blur conversation!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I meant for this to be within the present moment, but... that does fit the requirements... so as long as you didn't use the original art as a reference, I'll allow it! Either way, I'm not discounting it from the topic, and it does look good for an under 4 minutes drawing!
  3. I also made this one a long time back, in like 4 minutes. I don't know if it counts but, I just found it in my archives...
  4. Looks like most of the items start selling today. The bigger Sonic plush and the sleeping one don't arrive until June, though. Sadface.
  5. That's really good under the circumstances! I said that you only needed to draw one character in the original post, so I appreciate all the other details you put in, again, under the circumstances. And some Sonic Unleashed representation (and to that extent, Werehog and Chip representation) is always nice to see as well! Aww! I love it! Nicely done @Maple Syrup!
  6. Drew the little blue boi!!!
  7. Ok, I found this topic and quickly drew this
  8. A super No.1 washedupgamer

Quick Time Event - Draw Whatever Sonic Character Comes to Mind RIGHT NOW

That was supposed to be his leg.
  9. Honestly not bad, considering the challenge. I can still tell it's Knuckles, although he's suffering a bad case of banana tail!
  10. MetalSkulkBane

A rivalry happens, hedgehog wise in this TailsTube episode

I think there are several ways they could have gone without pissing off the older fans. Like, why not make him Batman? That's like the best known stereotype in the world.
  11. A super No.1 washedupgamer

Quick Time Event - Draw Whatever Sonic Character Comes to Mind RIGHT NOW

Uhh...uh... too much pressure!
  12. Today
  13. juanpablomorales

Knuckles show is now streaming on Paramount Plus!

Woo Hoo Yeah. LET'S GO!!!
  14. As per the title, draw whatever Sonic character comes to your mind immediately (or as soon as possible; do it later if you're in the middle of something important) without preparation, reference images, finesse, etc. Even if you don't have any sort of artistic talent, you should still try! I don't have much else to say regarding the subject, nor do I currently have the time to draw something myself, as I'm currently burning off a couple free minutes of class time. I just wanted to get the idea out before I forgot about it. With all of that said, get ready, get set, GO! Edit: Any heckling I do is NOT meant to be taken seriously. Just in case anyone thinks I'm purposefully trying to make fun of their drawings/skills. This is all in good fun!
  15. FReaK

Same thing for germany. So much for my plans today. D=
  16. Oooh, interesting! I’ll look into it!
  17. Dreadknux

Unfortunately, UK fans have been screwed over: Why have I got to wait until tomorrow to watch the show?
  18. I googled it, and it's a Japanese celebration called Golden Week!
  19. Pretty much. It's all part of a concerted effort to homogenize the cast down to being static and therefore, marketable. That way new kids don't have to play games from over 20 years ago to know these characters. It's good for the long term health of the series, but I know it drives older fans up the wall who used to be invested in these stories and the progress they made.
  20. Starting tomorrow? What’s starting tomorrow?
  21. The DOMinator

How long can the Paramount-verse last?

Probably one of the biggest problems working against the films. They've done their best with the CGI X live action idea, and it does admittedly look cool seeing things depicted in a somewhat realistic away. But eventually, they're going to reach a point where, if they want to keep adapting things, thy're going to have to break away more from the live action, in which case, it defeats the purpose of it being the basis to begin with, regardless of whether it's liked or not. With a franchise mostly submerged in spectacles and fantasy elements, you would think an animated adaption would've been the way to go for a movie. But then again, Sonic, being a franchise that, since 1998/1999 has included more realistic elements (including the use of humans other than Eggman/Robotnik), is probably one of the few such franchises that could be adapted into a live action style (regarding similar franchises like Mario, whom could only really work in an animated form).
  22. Maple Syrup

Tails!!!! NOOOOO!!!! By the way, I can't wait to see it!
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.