Awoo.
  • Join the Sonic Community Today!

Welcome to the world's biggest and best Sonic the Hedgehog online community! Register an account with us to get your very own Sonic social media account, and take part in the global blue blur conversation!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Starry Skydancer

What Was Your First Exposure to Video Games?

I think my first exposure to video games was my father letting me play on his old Commodore Amiga - He had games like Snake and Space invaders, Gods, Dinosaur Detective agency and Chaos Engine. I have fond memories of playing, I think I liked Snake and Space invaders the best, honestly.
  3. We're just 8 days away from the Paramount Plus premiere of a new Sonic cinematic universe spin-off TV series featuring Knuckles the Echidna. Marketing's in full swing now, and we've been gradually getting to see some footage from the series that will be taking place between Sonic Movie 2 and Sonic Movie 3. In fact, we got to see another clip from the show, courtesy of Rotten Tomatoes! The exclusive clip is only a minute long, but it does provide a general idea of the show. Maddie, Sonic and Tails are seen in the video. Meanwhile, Knuckles is training a dog to become a Echidna warrior. Of course, none of this is that surprising. At the end of Sonic Movie 2, Knuckles was only beginning to adjust to a new life on the planet, and the new clip is making it clear that said adjustments continue to be a work-in-progress. Nevertheless, we also know that Knuckles isn't just adjusting to life on the new planet he's now a part of. He's also giving deputy sheriff Wade Whipple some Echidna warrior training. The entire plot arc will be taking place over the course of 6 episodes, all of which will be available to watch on Paramount Plus when the series debuts next week, on April 26th. That all said, it's not out of the realm of possibility that there might be some hints towards where things may go with the third Sonic movie, which releases this December. As stated earlier, this series takes place between Sonic Movie 2 and Sonic Movie 3. It may not be anything major, but if there was a time to offer a small preview to what fans may be able to look forward to when Sonic the Hedgehog 3 arrives, this would be a good time to do so! Via Rotten Tomatoes
  4. Today
  5. Knight Terror

Elemental Shield Ideas Thread

Ice shield gives small double jump whilst shooting 8 directions of ice spikes like mecha sonic Mk ii.
  6. MGA_Gamer

As a child we had an NES that we would occasionally bring out. The first video game I ever played was Duck Hunt, but Super Mario Bros. was the first game I really got into.
  7. the first cover i believe, unless im mistaken it looks to be mimic (as duo) in the shadow of the phantom rider which reveals the identity.
  8. Cyb3rkn1ght

oh, I go WAAAAAY back Out of the BOX WII! now, I know what your thinking: how? you were born the year it came out. well, once I understood how it worked, I played all sorts of LEGO, Mario and random 3rd party games! it was paradise... wish I still had it, but it was traded for the switch, so I'm not entirely mad.
  9. Shiny Gems

Mine was back in the 90s when I was a little kid. We rented a SNES game for me to play a SNES game featuring Mickey Mouse from Blockbuster. I was not too good at it. I only made it to the game's first boss. After that, my parents got me a Sega Genesis for Christmas with Sonic the Hedgehog 2, and I loved it! It took me many tries to beat the game, though.
  10. Maple Syrup

Oh ok! My family got an Apple TV once. One day when I was 10, my parents downloaded tennis, Minion rush, Asphalt, and Sonic 1 on the TV. We would play games together a lot. We had a blast when we played! We would invite friends and see how far we would get in Minion Rush, or who gets the most wins on Asphalt. Sonic 1 never worked though. We would enjoy playing a lot and so my parents decided to buy me a switch for Christmas. We didn't buy games on it so it resulted in never being touched. We returned it and went on with our lives. Once I got more interest on video games, which was after I got introduced to Sonic, they bought me a Nintendo Switch OLED! Along with Just Dance and Sonic Superstars. I plan on buying some retro consoles and games when I grow older.
  11. Shiny Gems

Zone Idea Station - Share your Sonic Level Ideas Here!

Yep! Pretty much! So, what did you think of those ideas?
  12. Shiny Gems

Zone Idea Station - Share your Sonic Level Ideas Here!

Here are two more ideas of mine. Dangerous Dance Zone In this zone, Sonic and friends come across a colorful dance studio. Vibrant to the max, this place is filled with dance based objects the heroes will have to use to get around the area, all while performing different dance moves at the same time.Here, this dance studio is owned by Eggman, and he is using it to exploit and take control of dancers. It is up to Sonic and friends to stop him before he goes too far. Here in this zone, there are pom-poms from cheerleading that the heroes can bounce off of, and there are basically red squares the heroes must avoid or they will dance without any control, thus wasting time. There are giant figurines that spin as if dancing that the heroes can interact with, normally being swung around by them, and there are giant batons the heroes can ride or hit to make spin. There are also giant ribbons from rhythmic gymnastics the heroes can walk on. There are fans and umbrellas used for dance. The fans can be used as platforms and the umbrellas can make the heroes bounce slightly. There are dance poles the heroes can swing on, and there are dancing hoops the heroes can jump or fall through to gain extra points. A rave LED whip for dancing is also seen in this zone that the heroes must avoid as they get near them, for when they near them, they will be attacked. There are giant balance boards, too, and these can be used for platforming to get around the area. There are also arrows that fall that the heroes can jump and bounce off of to go up or across areas. The illuminated arrows however, if hit in a certain order, will cause routes to open. Additional Information: Something like this would be the music for Act 1. And this for Act 2. Immense Interspace Zone Take a look at this. This is the area Sonic goes through in Sonic CD when time traveling. What if this area were a complete zone? Well, this is the case here. In the first act, Sonic and friends go through the space between spaces that looks like this, except red, and in the second one, Sonic and friends go through the time between times, which is green like here. They are trapped here after a failed dimensional travel attempt, and must find a way out. In the interspatial sections, the area is filled with brown rocks all over the place. There are dimensional travelers that come by in this area, hitting the heroes and damaging them if they are hit. There are falling rocks which hit the paths, though some of them just float and are breakable. There are platforms that grow big and small every few seconds the heroes can run on, and there are spatial rifts that lead the heroes to other areas of the level, and there are signs that say "long" here. Hitting them and building up speed can cause the heroes to cover long distances over shorter, but not terribly short times. In the intertime sections, the rocks have turned grey here. There are time travelers that pass by that can harm the heroes if they hit them, and there are time rifts that act as portals that lead the heroes to other sections of the level at different times (as indicated by the timer). There are platforms that age fast, and Sonic and friends must reach those platforms before the timer on the screen reaches a certain time and they end up crumbling. At the same time, there are signs that say "Slow", and hitting these signs and building up speed (which is just like in Sonic CD, by the way) will cause the timer and time itself to slow to a crawl. What do you all think?
  13. also sidenote: maybe add to the post that the cover contains (minor) spoilers as well, I didn't intend to read the solicitation but after seeing the cover. well it was sort of spoiled anyway.
  14. Man, I hate that Roblox runs so awful on Xbox one because this looks awesome
  15. Maple Syrup

A clip from the Knuckles show has been released

Sonic the Wise.
  16. First the Stray Rats merch drop, now this... sorry wallet.
  17. Shiny Gems

Yes. He has insight, like in the games. And he must have been fed the right cereal boxes, too.
  18. juanpablomorales

Knuckles: "Stelia, Stelia, Stelia, STELIA" Dog (his mind): "Idk what 'Steely focus' is." Also Sonic is very wise in this clip LOL
  19. Shiny Gems

Well, the dog was on the roof. Still, as dangerous as it is, you’ll be happy to know that no dogs were harmed in the making of this show. They were not harmed after the show was made, either.
  20. Maple Syrup

Knuckles is the best dog trainer ever!
  21. Pretty much, and even then, they needed this redesign to not be TOO reminiscent of Archie. But hey, guess we gotta take what we can get. What intrigues me about Speed Simulator is how it references Sonic X. We have Amy in her X swimsuit, Stealth Sonic has the scouter, and an unreleased Rouge skin has her in her masked getup. Summer Sonic even has the shell bracelet Amy gives her. Sneaky, sneaky...
  22. I am... quite frankly I have all of the feelings at once. Why these guys? Why these guys specifically? I mean, don't get me wrong, they're absolutely adorable, but... who decided that these were the one thing from Archie that they were allowed to use? Not that I'm complaining, because Archie representation is Archie representation, but... I guess adorable little hedgehog-bots were the one thing they figured it was safe to bootleg without fear of legal repercussion because hedgehog-bots have been a staple of the series since the early days and there's no reason to stop now.
  23. Archie actually gets SOME representation in this game, believe it or not through the Fast Friends! Little robotic versions of Sonic and friends that follow you around and provide big stat buffs. They pay homage to the Bits from Archie!
  24. honestly, if Simulator games on roblox wasnt such a cash-grab, id def play
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.