Awoo.
  • Join the Sonic Community Today!

Welcome to the world's biggest and best Sonic the Hedgehog online community! Register an account with us to get your very own Sonic social media account, and take part in the global blue blur conversation!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. until
    New heroes from another world have arrived to the land of Sonic Speed Simulator! For the first time, the Sonic Movie characters are coming to console and PC in celebration of the Knuckles show! Collect Movie Sonic, Tails and Knuckles and have them join forces with their mainline and Shatterverse friends by exploring and completing objectives in the all new zone: City Escape!
  3. The DOMinator

The Best Sonic Game Poll

Not to be a bother, but remember to write the reason why you chose what you did, as I'd like to hear them! Maybe even chat a bit regarding them, give my own input, and open some discussion amongst everybody regarding the games at hand.
  4. Rabbitearsblog

What were the most controversial moments for you in the Sonic Comics?

Yeah, Charmy always had it bad in the comics.
  5. I can sort of get behind an incredibly hard test (although, a hard test is still a hard test, and a hard test always sucks), but for someone to cheat, and in response, make everyone take another, and even harder at that? !!!You have my sympathy.
  6. Today
  7. Yeah, that's just how the artist, Greg Martin, drew him. He (Tails) can be found in several pieces, including cover art, sometimes even doing the same pose, such as these (the 2nd one is an unfinished piece finished by a fan, but still): In an effort to keep this relevant to the topic though, I'm surprised no one has mentioned anything to do with Pre-Super Genesis Wave Charmy. He has a whole laundry list of controversial moments all to himself, such as: Having a "best friend" revealed and killed off by drugs, all in the same issue: Losing his entire colony: Being succumbed to the Egg Grapes, having the life literally sucked out of him: Being freed, but at the cost of being permanently brain damaged (he goes from responsible young adult to young child, all done in an effort to realign him with his game counterpart): Ya know, on a similar note, there was Charmy in the Fleetway comics, whom was written to be annoying, and was promptly disregarded by those around him, all the while unaware everybody hated him, including his friends. Such examples include: And come to mind, Charmy was one off those affected by the Metal Virus in the IDW comics. Not that's it's necessarily controversial, nor is he being singled out here, but it's still tragic: Man, is it just me, or does Charmy always seem to get the short end of the stick in the comics?
  8. Cuz

What game are you currently playing?

Still Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. I'm being torn apart by a lone wolf with an explosive personality. I might need to relearn the combat system. :B (Edit: Ah I hate being at the top of the page.)
  9. Oh, That is NOT Frogger... OH! Totally didn't know that lol, Glad I know now, I had my assumptions idk why Sega do that tho. Ohhh, nah I couldn't have your class mann I'd be SOOOO Mad! XD
  10. I'm just gonna rage at English Class now, but SOMEHOW MY ENGLISH TEACHER MANAGED TO MAKE A TEST HARDER THAN THE STATE TESTS!!!! AND THIS GUY CHEATED AND SHE MADE US TAKE ANOTHER ONE, HARDER THAN BEFORE!!!
  11. Should I make a blog about what is going on myself lately? I mean I should try making a blog.
  12. Well, aside from the 2nd one in the photo, there seems to be plenty of them, although, I have little knowledge of them, so that may not be exactly accurate. All I know is, amongst all of them, this one is most certainly not Frogger: "Frogger: The Great Quest" they call it. Frogger it is most certainly not. Yeah, it's like Sonic Generations' 3DS version, with it being a completely different game done all in 2D. However, it's built on the same engine as the Sonic Rush games and made by the same developers (Dimps), and reuses some models and gameplay aspects. Essentially, it's Sonic Rush 3. Even Sonic's friends show up in bonus missions scattered throughout the game! I only just got back into Roblox as of last year (after a long absence), with me getting an Xbox One (and now the game's port to PS4) and it being available on it/them, as well as Sonic Speed Simulator being the main thing that's pulling me back in. I remember enjoying my time on it though, with all of the cool games and experiences available, and always wanting to create one of my own. Unfortunately, my device(s) did not support Roblox Studio. Anyways, have fun!
  13. The DOMinator

The Best Sonic Game Poll

I wanted to test out an idea I had: a custom poll! I say custom, as there have been proper polls done on this website before, but it's not something anyone can just create. The way it works is this: each "Thumbs Up" icon (I don't know the proper term for them, if there's even any) represents one of the options in the poll. You simply have to click on the one that represents your option, and that's it! You may have seen similar things done on other social media platforms before; clicking on "Like" means this, "Heart" means that, etc. Now, the topic of the poll is simple: choose what you think is the best Sonic game! I'm listing some of the most popular opinions I see spread around the internet, but I'm also including an "Other" option in case there's a game that you like that isn't represented. And regarding the posts on this topic, I would like it if you wrote why you chose your pick. So, pretty straightforward. Depending on how this goes, I may update this or create a new topic some time in the near future, eliminating the least voted option, and perhaps adding a popular "Other" option. The former is so ultimately one Sonic game gets crowned the best by the community. Again, that's depending on how successful this experiment works. So, without further a do, here's your options! Sonic the Hedgehog 2 = Promotion Sonic CD = Nice Smile Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles = Chuckle Sonic Adventure 2 = Fist Bump Sonic Generations = My Emmerdoods Sonic Mania = Way Past Cool Other = Confused Let the voting commence!
  14. Yesterday
  15. Yeah, I played mobile games a lot before actual video games. I only started playing Roblox this year!
  16. Yay, my little Final Fantasy club is better advertised here then I can do on my own. :3
  17. It's so brain dead. I only keep the Saiyan Saga LR's on rotation if I'm unlucky to get the two piccolos on a rotation. But the Int Piccolo active kills everything except Phys DBS Broly on a non-crit. Ah, I didn't expect it TO count. I just update with everything I'm playing. :)
  18. Might have to give that a try. Usually run PHY Super Broly, two LR Brolys, and then a PHY Turles for Ki support, plus the stunner SRs.
  19. I GOT MENTIONED??? ME??? I know I shouldn’t be freaking out about this, but I just feel, very thankful for you, actually seeing my stuff! It’s been a while since I posted; we all are busy people, but I’m glad to keep going!
  20. Originally I wanted to put in another game for this week but it's taking a bit longer than I'd like due to my own lack of skill so I'm going to submit it next week and instead put in the belated Big photo Fortunately I had Frontiers on standby for this, unfortunately as it turns out I'm really bad at the open world part. Def gonna need to improve on that later.
  21. Shade Vortex

"Shade's Shorts" - Youtube Video Memes!

Originally, this started off as a one-off video I belatedly did for April Fools day. But I had a lot of fun making it, and people seemed to like it more than I thought they would. So I ended up making a series of these! I'll separate each video by a different blog post. This one's a meme about that thing where every game, Sonic says "Long time no see" when he sees his friends again, and Shadow gives him grief over it, and then there's back and forth banter between them.
  22. I should probably clarify that my blog isn't exclusively for Pokemon -- while most of my articles thus far have been Pokemon-themed, I did post an article about the Sonic cinematic universe today, and I have plans for more non-Pokemon content as well as Pokemon content in the near future.
  23. Glad I influenced you to check Speed Sim out! While due to being a Roblox game, it wont count for the Challenge, I'm glad you're having fun! The game updates every Saturday so keep an eye out!
  24. They could be anything. For this topic, you can come up with stage gimmicks for any kind of level in a Sonic game, or you can state your favorite stage gimmick from any stage or any Sonic game. You can also come up with ideas for or state your favorite in-stage gimmicks that appear in all stages of a Sonic game rather than a specific one, like springs and dash hoops. So, what new stage gimmicks would you like to see in any level of a Sonic game and which one is your favorite? I'll start off. Grass Levels: I would like to see trees that bend when the heroes run into them and end up launching them in a direction. Lava Levels: A giant rock that falls into the lava when Sonic nears it and causes massive lava waves. Water: A divider that divides water gushers, causing them to split and be used to go in different directions. My favorite stage gimmicks: The Sphere on a chain that redirects Sonic in Sonic 3 and Knuckles' Flying Battery, and the anti-gravity sections in Egg Fortress Zone in Sonic Superstars. So, how about you all?
  25. Game 12: Persona 5 Tactica (Switch) - Among all the strategy games I've played in recent times, this one was a pleasant surprise. Gameplay-wise, it's leaning more on the "strategy" than the "RPG", and involves a lot of positioning and movement shenanigans more reminiscent of... well, I'd say XCOM, but as I've never played that series then perhaps I'll say Codename: S.T.E.A.M. The game is sort of aimed at people who haven't necessarily played a strategy game before, and as such it's ultra-streamlined and packed with features aimed at making the player feel powerful; actions are few but have clearly differentiated use cases, movement values are high, and, my personal favourite feature, instead of having individual character levels then there's just a single level for the whole party! So it's a lot breezier than many strategy games I've been playing lately, and I appreciate that. The plot is also surprisingly good and avoids some of the pitfalls which might be expected from the Persona Q DNA - for instance, the spinoff leads are developing and increasingly active characters, and the female lead is playable all the way to the end. The game's pacing is a bit off, though, and does start to run out of steam towards the end; the first Kingdom lasts almost half the game, and objective complexity (and setting design) fall off towards the end in what looks like a case of time and budget running thin. Still, good practice for a second run, I hope; I'd gladly play another Persona Tactica in a few years. Perhaps by then it'll be Persona 6 Tactica. Honourable Mention: Persona 5 Tactica: Repaint Your Heart DLC (Switch) - So of course I did the DLC as well. The DLC comprises a sub-story that's basically the length of a single Kingdom with a unique new Splatoon-like mechanic, as well as five challenge stages unlocked for beating it. The story for the DLC is a bit more by-the-numbers, but on the other hand it has to do an awful lot - contextualise the new mechanic, draw a thematic link to the main story, include the two Persona 5 playable characters who couldn't appear in the main story etc. So it's alright for what it is and I enjoyed the experience. As for the five challenge stages, I beat those too; they're mostly on the puzzly side, asking you to pull off tricky feats with a pre-set loadout. They're harder than the rest of the game, but not absurdly challenging, so that's a relief.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.